Why some of our post are deleted. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

Why some of our post are deleted.

There are a number of reasons why one of your posts may end up begin deleted. It could be that you violated the rules, either by copying and pasting. It could even be that your response was not deemed to be meaningful in the forum that it was pasted in and as a result it then taken down and you are not rewarded. Or you have multiple accounts with one ip address. This will get your posts removed and your account will most likely be banned.

According to probability theory. It can't happen Cryptocurrencies will not replace the other money. It can't happen

The main reason for deleting a comment is spam or low quality comments. Comments containing less than 100 characters are deleted by the administration

Yes you are right mate, all you have written about as the reason why many post are being deleted are very correct. Copying and pasting, spammed post and other post that violates the rules of the forum are being deleted.

Yes They are deleting our posts due to reasons that you are telling . This issue is a major issue of this forum. 

because the use of the words you do not want. although you really explain in a good way. This will help correct this problem. It could be that you violate the rules, either by copying and pasting. It could not happen Cryptocurrency will not reimburse more.

okay dear, i read all information you gave and thanks for giving such type information and from now i will follow your given instructions.

46 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

that's right and in addition to that issue post are deleted by admin and moderators when that post is lastly a few months old they deleting some of topic that small number of replies and even they highlight with hot replies and the more useful post or topic will remains.

Yes I agreed to you that issue post are deleted by admins and moderators when that post is lastly a few months old they deleting some of topics that small number of replies.

Hello my friend. You are absolutely right. I'm totally agreed with you. Everyone here must read the rules and guidelines of cryptotalk. So avoid the delete of post as spam or useless post. 

Hello bro ! 

I don't have experience of deleting post. If you type or post useful and topic related information then i don't think so that your post will deleted. Be specific and be on the topic which is discuss the forum. Thank you  

8 minutes ago, BrolySSJ said:

There are a number of reasons why one of your posts may end up begin deleted. It could be that you violated the rules, either by copying and pasting. It could even be that your response was not deemed to be meaningful in the forum that it was pasted in and as a result it then taken down and you are not rewarded. Or you have multiple accounts with one ip address. This will get your posts removed and your account will most likely be banned.

Ok i know .. they are deleting our post due to reason  that  you are telling ..yes you are might mate .....

We all know. Thank you for your information. I'm also experiencing this problem every day when My post is deleted. But now I'm very clear about it. So I don't comment on any spam posts.

1 hour ago, rahulbakal2 said:

Yest it s correct. New member are most useful information of cryptotalk forum. my big problem solve  this post.its hertly thank you and share most important information for all member 

yes you are right i agreed with you new members are most useful information of cryptotalk forum.

truth is stranger than fiction and notwithstanding that issue post are erased by administrator and arbitrators when that post is in conclusion a couple of months old they erasing some of subject that modest number of answers and even they feature with hot answers and the more valuable post or theme will remains.

59 minutes ago, Maraj77 said:

Actually if our post is a useless post then our post will be deleted. And few days ago my 11 post will be deleted. And we must be need to create useful post

Yes i know  actually  i suggest  you to go yo the section of for biggeners read the guideline and try to maintain  the rule ..

2 hours ago, Muhammad ayyan said:

Are you worried about posts why they are deleted.   Posts are Deleted because of these reasons.

1 = our topics or messages have been deleted due to violation of the forum  rules.
2= The topics which has been created by spammers have been deleted and our messages from these topics also deleted.

So we need to read carefully which topic we write comments. We need to send reports any topic is not created according to the rules and makes not any sense. Because of this, our message counter in the system could be reduced by a large number of psost/ messages.

3= Multi-accounts bans and the topics which they created were deleted and our messages, too deleted

If you find my post useful then react me with love reaction. Thanks.

You have mentioned all the important points I have nothing to add here that good thing and it will help the members to know why their post are deleted so that they can do accordingly as remember I also want to mention some points apart from your post if your comment and post are deleted then do one thing while uploading do deep Research and your post aur comments should be point to point so that the rivers can understand it clearly.

1 hour ago, rahulbakal2 said:

Yest it s correct. New member are most useful information of cryptotalk forum. my big problem solve  this post.its hertly thank you and share most important information for all member 

yes you are right i agreed with you new members are most useful information of cryptotalk forum.

57 minutes ago, Raju Ahmed123 said:

you should follow the rules and regulations of this site .if you properly follow this rules I hope you will not face any problem about cryptocurrency market. Online currency market is valuable for new generation.

Yes i agreed to you  the rules and  regulations of this site. If you properly follow  this rules i hope you  wilk not face any problems  about  cryptocurrency market. online currency market  is valuable for new generation. 

Yes, your right that the reasons to delete our post . But if you don’t break rules of this forum you have no problem. You get your money for any post you do. So before posting anything read the rules first . To save your account.

Yeah well said. But very few newbies know about this. And also copied  others then posts it and use it as their own. And finally get banned by admin. We everyone should learn before  earning.

Yest it again 's best. Fellow member are actually very useful advice from cryptotalk blog. your enormous concern work out this unique put up. her hertly regards not to mention show most prominent advice for everybody affiliate

Hello my friend, since I joined here, I respect all the rules, but nevertheless the posts are deleted. I don’t know why, and I’m because all the rules are carefully respected