Why some of our post are deleted. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

Why some of our post are deleted.

1 hour ago, Muhammad ayyan said:

Are you worried about posts why they are deleted.   Posts are Deleted because of these reasons.

1 = our topics or messages have been deleted due to violation of the forum  rules.
2= The topics which has been created by spammers have been deleted and our messages from these topics also deleted.

So we need to read carefully which topic we write comments. We need to send reports any topic is not created according to the rules and makes not any sense. Because of this, our message counter in the system could be reduced by a large number of psost/ messages.

3= Multi-accounts bans and the topics which they created were deleted and our messages, too deleted

If you find my post useful then react me with love reaction. Thanks.

I agree with your post that's reason to deleted the post many people ignored that things and they have faced this problem avoid that's thing always and make a useful post 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Actually if our post is not a useful post then our post will be deleted. So, all time we must be need to make useful post

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +5 1

that's right and in addition to that issue post are deleted by admin and moderators when that post is lastly a few months old they deleting some of topic that small number of replies and even they highlight with hot replies and the more useful post or topic will remains.

• -1 2
  • +1 2

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━ Free TON ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION ◄| FORUM | TON SURF |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR ◄|

You are right about all the three points mentioned therein. Also if the post is useless or is not relevant to the topic or to the section also gets deleted, which reduces number of post count.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +3 1

Good question, when we make useless and meaningless comments on post not related to the topic then the admin warn us and they deleted our bad posts comments.. 

• +5 1

Post which have no usefullness to the plateform will automatically will be deleted. Post should be minimum of 100 characters or else it will be deleted. Violating the rules are also the reason behind our deleted posts.

I think some of our post is being deleted because it’s useless comment and not useful that’s what I think I hope this information will help you have a very great day to everyone and goodluck brother l.

Because we dont reach the certain goal of 100 characters or our opinion or comment is not related to the topic its said, so be wise choosing topic that you think wont be deleted.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Ok i got it. i have some idea that why our posts deleted like we need to avoid spammers and  plagiarism. but you really explained in a good way. thanks for sharing.

There are a number of reasons why one of your posts may end up begin deleted. It could be that you violated the rules, either by copying and pasting. It could even be that your response was not deemed to be meaningful in the forum that it was pasted in and as a result it then taken down and you are not rewarded. Or you have multiple accounts with one ip address. This will get your posts removed and your account will most likely be banned.

• +3 1

The main reason for deleting a comment is spam or low quality comments. Comments containing less than 100 characters are deleted by the administration

because the use of the words you do not want. although you really explain in a good way. This will help correct this problem. It could be that you violate the rules, either by copying and pasting. It could not happen Cryptocurrency will not reimburse more.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1

Yes, your right that the reasons to delete our post . But if you don’t break rules of this forum you have no problem. You get your money for any post you do. So before posting anything read the rules first . To save your account.

Yes, I completely agree with you. Last week I was facing same problems,  then I tried to figure it out. I found my problems and fixed it.

Thanks for your information. I'm also face this problem everyday when my post was deleted i was very upset for that. But now I'm very clear about it.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Wooow all that rules is there a section has all the rules for posting and other stuff here? i really want to read them i have warning point so i am afraid of doing something wrong again...

• +1 1

most posts are being destroyed and there is a lot of good that can help you a lot , alot of good that can help you move forward and really identify the best of everything there is a lot of good that most people really need to understand and make a good decision and so that way your posts might not deleted, useless posts are destroyed and posts that are not related to the forum or the post or even the thread are removed.

• +3 1

I am beginner i this site but i think our posts are deleted because of crypto strict rules we have to follow to many rules so we have to post and comments carefully 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If you make some useless post or comment then your post or comment deleted. In my opinion if any crypto talk member make useless post and other member make comment on this post when it post deleted all comment deleted. In this way make comment on good and favorable post.

• +4 1

As we know more new person make irrelevant post and comment. Its post and comment deleted. If any person make comment on previous post the its post did not count for earning and its deleted after few hours. ( Yobit not count for earning.)

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

For this i strongly suggest you to go through rules and regulations for posting because if you will go through it by yourself you will learn good. However remember posts should be relavant and clear what you want to convey or ask also it contains 100 characters.

Edited by Fzack
Occurance of repeatation of words.
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, Muhammad ayyan said:

Are you worried about posts why they are deleted.   Posts are Deleted because of these reasons.

1 = our topics or messages have been deleted due to violation of the forum  rules.
2= The topics which has been created by spammers have been deleted and our messages from these topics also deleted.

So we need to read carefully which topic we write comments. We need to send reports any topic is not created according to the rules and makes not any sense. Because of this, our message counter in the system could be reduced by a large number of psost/ messages.

3= Multi-accounts bans and the topics which they created were deleted and our messages, too deleted

If you find my post useful then react me with love reaction. Thanks.

In my opinion this is very good step and pitch perfect to ensure fraudsters and fake people avoid posting adds that violates rules

• -2 1

You should follow the rules of this site you If you follow these rules properly, I hope you do not face any problems with the cryptocurrency market.  The online currency market is valuable for innovation.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1