Why some of our post are deleted. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

Why some of our post are deleted.

Are you worried about posts why they are deleted.   Posts are Deleted because of these reasons.

1 = our topics or messages have been deleted due to violation of the forum  rules.
2= The topics which has been created by spammers have been deleted and our messages from these topics also deleted.

So we need to read carefully which topic we write comments. We need to send reports any topic is not created according to the rules and makes not any sense. Because of this, our message counter in the system could be reduced by a large number of psost/ messages.

3= Multi-accounts bans and the topics which they created were deleted and our messages, too deleted

If you find my post useful then react me with love reaction. Thanks.

• Useful or interesting 12

Yes you are right.I agree with you.You share a very important topic.This post help all beginner member.Your information is true.Thanks for sharing important and helpful topic.

1 hour ago, Muhammad ayyan said:

Are you worried about posts why they are deleted.   Posts are Deleted because of these reasons.

1 = our topics or messages have been deleted due to violation of the forum  rules.
2= The topics which has been created by spammers have been deleted and our messages from these topics also deleted.

So we need to read carefully which topic we write comments. We need to send reports any topic is not created according to the rules and makes not any sense. Because of this, our message counter in the system could be reduced by a large number of psost/ messages.

3= Multi-accounts bans and the topics which they created were deleted and our messages, too deleted

I agree with your post that's reason to deleted the post many people ignored that things and they have faced this problem avoid that's thing always and make a useful post 

Yeah friend i know about that. Thanks for your information. I'm also face this problem everyday when my post was deleted i was very upset for that. But now i'm very clear about it. So i don’t comment any spam post.       

Actually if our post is not a useful post then our post will be deleted. So, all time we must be need to make useful post

Actually if our post is a useless post then our post will be deleted. And few days ago my 11 post will be deleted. And we must be need to create useful post

hello my dear friend

If you do the same post over and over again or if your post doesn't matter and your object doesn't have 100 characters then maybe the post.thank you

Actually I am newbies in this forum. And I don't fached any problems like this. But I am also very interested to know why they delete our post

• Useful or interesting 1

Please tell me what is the reason of post being deleted please it will be very much helpful please help me out please

you should follow the rules and regulations of this site .if you properly follow this rules I hope you will not face any problem about cryptocurrency market. Online currency market is valuable for new generation.

that's right and in addition to that issue post are deleted by admin and moderators when that post is lastly a few months old they deleting some of topic that small number of replies and even they highlight with hot replies and the more useful post or topic will remains.

You are right about all the three points mentioned therein. Also if the post is useless or is not relevant to the topic or to the section also gets deleted, which reduces number of post count.

Good question, when we make useless and meaningless comments on post not related to the topic then the admin warn us and they deleted our bad posts comments.. 

Post which have no usefullness to the plateform will automatically will be deleted. Post should be minimum of 100 characters or else it will be deleted. Violating the rules are also the reason behind our deleted posts.

Yes bro you are right iam agree with you and I will say to thank you for this information.if we will make off the topic post then our account will be deleted or banned.

I think some of our post is being deleted because it’s useless comment and not useful that’s what I think I hope this information will help you have a very great day to everyone and goodluck brother l.

2 hours ago, Muhammad ayyan said:

Now I know why our comment and post are getting deleted everyday. Now I have to cateful about posting and comment to others post which I am submitted.  

I THINK ITS GOOD QUESTION.AND QUESTION YOU ASKED REASON IS THAT YOU ARE NOT WRITTING A RELEVENT MATERIAL OR VULGARITY ON IT OR USING AN  INCAPABLE SITE OR ACCOUNT 

Hi friend  we also face the problem.Every day we complete our 30 count post.But next see some lease than 30.

Because we dont reach the certain goal of 100 characters or our opinion or comment is not related to the topic its said, so be wise choosing topic that you think wont be deleted.

Yes it is true 

But one thing also that if your post is not 100 words than your posts are also deleted by admin

I suggest you to go to the section of for beginners read the guideline and try to maintain the rules 

This is really good, now even if they would not go through the forum rules and regulation , there is still chances that they will at least see this post and therefore can still prompt them to try and go to see what the rules entails and this forum will somehow be good to use and safe from spamming or anything whatever that is bad

There is alot of reasons that our comments may be deleted, when commenting we have to look what is the topic that we are now talking, and don't copy and paste comments from others. 

Hello my dear brother, some of your post might get deleted because of your unwanted usage of the words. If you make copied from any other side it may be banned soon. So be careful.

Ok i got it. i have some idea that why our posts deleted like we need to avoid spammers and  plagiarism. but you really explained in a good way. thanks for sharing.