Where can i see how much i have earned with my posts - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoKing89

Where can i see how much i have earned with my posts

You have only 2 posts and that's 0.00002 BTC.

Are you looking for this link? https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/

• +1 1

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|           If you have a good offer for my signature space or you need Romanian translation PM me.           |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|     Let's share the referral commission equallyhttps://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=LN1VWYR6     |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

I understand what i have to do but i dont understand where i can find the balance of my bitcoin that i have earned ive been looking on the website but dont find any thing do i have to make an account on yobit ? Can anybody help me out 

• +1 1

How about to find out or search first before posting -_-. Check this thread and read it, you can check how much you have earned with your posts in yobit panel on that link.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, CryptoKing89 said:

dont find any thing do i have to make an account on yobit

I guess that this is the strange part, because most of us already had the account at yobit.

Yes, you have to maker an account at yobit. And then you'll have to link that account with this one (I think that's also done at the link I've provided). After this is done, your balance will be visible at that link (with a little delay, obviously) and you can withdraw into your yobit account.

• +1 1

|           If you have a good offer for my signature space or you need Romanian translation PM me.           |
|     Let's share the referral commission equallyhttps://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=LN1VWYR6     |

Ive heard it has some delay and u need to post up to a 100 characters before u get that 0.00001 btc so be smart and post helpfull stuff for other people and for yourself posts that doesnt make sense dont get anything lets make this rock 

56 minutes ago, Mike Wazowski said:

I guess that this is the strange part, because most of us already had the account at yobit.

Yes, you have to maker an account at yobit. And then you'll have to link that account with this one (I think that's also done at the link I've provided). After this is done, your balance will be visible at that link (with a little delay, obviously) and you can withdraw into your yobit account.

Dont see the link in ur message my friend 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, CryptoKing89 said:

Dont see the link in ur message my friend 

It should have been easy to find it, it's in my first reply in this thread.

However, here it is again: https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/

• +2 1

3 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

By the way @Mike Wazowski you better remove your referral link on your binance account it is forbidden 

here actually in the forum.

From what I know the ref links are allowed in the signature. And that ref link is in the signature. Have I misunderstood something? Because if so please be kind and let me know and I'll remove it right away. 

• +2 1

you can see your earnings only if you have added your account in Yobit and you have to register there first after that you can add you Cryptotalk account.

• Useful or interesting 2

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

So finally made an account on yobit did all the things i needed to do 

after that i had connected to yobit with my cryptotalk account i was looking for the amount of btc i got but it said 0.00000 so dont understand it is there a thread about this and maybe with a schedule for the pay out dates or is this happening after every post directly ?

have mercy on me :P

• Useful or interesting 1

49 minutes ago, CryptoKing89 said:

So finally made an account on yobit did all the things i needed to do 

after that i had connected to yobit with my cryptotalk account i was looking for the amount of btc i got but it said 0.00000 so dont understand it is there a thread about this and maybe with a schedule for the pay out dates or is this happening after every post directly ?

have mercy on me :P

Hello, payments are made every 3-4 hours for me, I really don´t know if you going to have some problem with a brand new yobit account, you must be sure your post qualify to be counte and get paid (+100 Characters and constructive posts). If you keep the rules you only need to be patient and wait for the payment.

Good luck.

If you have a yobit account, and you started to posting / comments then you can see your earn to your yobit account.

On 10/10/2019 at 8:39 AM, CryptoKing89 said:

Can any body help me out ?

Did you not following the instructions and link your yobit exchange account before posting? Even so, I believe once you do that all your post payment's will be waiting for you in your yobit exchange.

• +1 1

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

The OP is not active anymore and leave the account with 6 post now! 

46 minutes ago, heather said:

If you have a yobit account, and you started to posting / comments then you can see your earn to your yobit account.

DO you think you earned on your post like that? no offense sir i just want to help you but you will not be paid on that post as it does not reach the 100 characters minimum requirement.

You can see in your yobit account if you have an account. But if you have not, u can register first. And you can start earning by post/reply in this forum. And you can check in your yobit account.

• +1 1

After binding account, you can check it in paybyposts page. 

Currently team added a great feature.  We can see the real time status and understand the payment system now.

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 10/10/2019 at 3:47 PM, Mike Wazowski said:

You have only 2 posts and that's 0.00002 BTC.

Are you looking for this link? https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/

That's right. For me it is not that big btc but it's still good because you can earn without losing money and just posting. Very helpful.

• +2 1

If you joined or new begginers in cryptotalk create account in Yobit. You should post 100 post until you get paid and 30 post you will see in Yobit and click the cryptotalk campaign and you will how many Bitcoins you'll earn and accepted useful post.

• +1 1

24 minutes ago, Ardian1206 said:

You can see it on your cryptotalk profile in the upper right corner, tap on the account then tap on the profile.  try connecting your cryptotalk account to your yobit.net wallet and you will see the results there.  Greetings crypto world good luck.

Your saying is the post counts the only way to check his earnings is to visit the yobit payment panel for the cyptotalk campaign.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

check in your yobit account, you will see your total posts and total posts calculated to be paid. there also you can see directly the total bitcoin that you get from your post results.

As of now, there are problems in terms of giving us profit from the yobit because there are some posts that are not counted because some moderators deleted our trash posts but for now, we can see our useful post from yobit, we can now count our posts that are in from our yobit account.

You can see your account. I mean if you see your crypto currency account  account than you will know about your earn for your post. 

You need to link your cryptotalk e-mail with yobit so you can receive your payments normally and the earnings will appear by them selves in yobit page once you posted a vild posts

It's quite easy to see your rewards. You just go to your youbit account there you can see much you earn and you many posts you need to get for rewards.