Exchange Fees - Page 10 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Exchange Fees

Gemini seems to have the more fees from the rest, I wouldn't pay 2% this is a lot. The average I have seen is 0,15% and even less per every trade and anything more is too much. I will not use gemini after seeing this but I wouldn't anyway because they demand KYC. Most of the exchanges in this chart are not in my list, I prefer Binance and Yobit for trading.

• +2 1

I use many exchanged but did not trade a lot to care about trading fees, I put a sell or buy order higher or lower from the market price and wait a few hours max to see them filled. I don't buy ever the lowest buy order as most exchanges with many traders will fill the order lower price so with this you save fees.

• +1 1

Fees are not very high for trading. They are not high for anything in crypto actually. Try trading stocks and oppening a bank account for that. They are ripping off their customers and demanding hundred of dollars just for having the stocks or money sitting there.

• +2 1

I never worried about fees and count them as insignificant in my trades, but the gemini fees really what are they thinking. They have very low population in their exchange and they still didn't lower the fees? This is outrageous fees and maybe the two brothers there should rethink their fee policy.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't trust HitBTC at all and while they may have very low trading fees they have higher withdrawal fees probably planning to increase liquidity. They fake volumes and I have heard many complains. I use mostly yobit and don't care a lot about the rest exchanges except Binance. some of the exchange seem to have very high fees really. Even 0.5% is too much.

• +2 1

Almost all many exchanges have different trading fees, I believe, the best exchange fee in binance and Yobit. Yobit is a legitimate and trusted replacement. I like yobit. you will be able to convert any monetary unit into a US buck, and then exclude methods with the shortest fees.

Thank you for sharing this table to compare which exchange has the lowest collection fee when withdrawing, depositing and changing, I personally am using more Binance does not have such high fees

It varies from one location to another according to the type, value and circulation of the currency, so the investor is always looking for low fees to ensure a good profit margin and to avoid the risk of losing his money.

That's why I always like the most practical binance exchange best tools for investment and mining and keep in mind that this is really worth it

If the fee of a exchange is very low then people attractive to  this exchange because people always  wants  benefits.

If the transaction charges  is high then mostly people dislike due to this and they can't use such of this exchange.

Binance for the win! Binance really does have a low transaction fee which makes it the best exchange! Plus it does have a lot of members so you wouldn't have to worry about it's legitimacy. So if you are looking for the best exchange to trade your cryptocurrency, then I would suggest Binance.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, Cryptooo said:

The trade that I use is as Dogecoin, it is extremely low, the expense is near. This is advantageous if trading with different coins. best of luck with doge coins on yobit.

@CryptoooWell the post was about every coin fee that takes the exchangers. We can see that the top exchangers doesn't take much trading fees. Because only volume doesn't define an exchanger great. Trading fees is also in term of ranking.

On 11/12/2019 at 6:40 PM, nykas said:

Thank you for this statistics. Many exchanges require a high fee for withdrawing money, sometimes it reaches 5 more dollars, so I use unpopular altcoins

they are very cheap in withdrawal and trading costs. Not everyone trades with large funds and it is not possible to use exchanges that always require large fees

57 minutes ago, Dany7 said:
On 1/26/2020 at 5:53 AM, Alis said:

I want to agree with your comments because I think exchange is very good earning systems and I want exchange but trusted and safety exchange so I think yobit exchange fees is very low

If you are trying to make a bitcoin transaction yobit is not a good choice The fee has a very high bitcoin transaction on other alternative coins yobit The exchange has a low fee

On 10/2/2019 at 1:50 AM, hexwin said:

You can see major exchanges fees  and comparison from lowest to highest.

What exchange you use and what fees they charge?

New data: oct 4 2019

EF-Ri0zW4AM0Q_M.jpg:large

Old data

photo_2019-09-23_10-11-12.jpg

Why I don't see the fees of the yobit exchange on that chart, because yobit fees rate also supposed to be here after binance exchange because yobit fees is only 0.2%.

• +2 1

I never knew that there are exchanges that charge you one percent of your trade as a fee my question is why people use such exchange while there are many other exchanges available in the market.

I don't look too much on the withdrawal fees as long as the coins will be arriving in my own wallet as soon as possible. Soon I will also be using my Yobit account a lot as there are many good actions on this exchange. There are now many new exchanges and more can be coming but we have to be careful as not all of them can be legit and will survive the strong and bitter competition in the marketplac

On 11/19/2019 at 5:34 AM, Rares002 said:

I use only Binance exchange because as you can see in the charts they have the lowest fees for trading from all exchanges. I don't even know why people would use other exchanges with fees up to 2%

s I suggest you to get the money what you are trading. If you are looking for a fee lowest, then you may be losing your margin money. Most of the exchanges are scams and they try to attract customers in any method.

•  

On 10/3/2019 at 3:10 PM, xBDT Script said:

Welcome to the club. These two are my choices when I think to exchange a coin.

Before I used poloniex and bittrex and another one which I can not remember but since I got introduced to Binance and the Kucoin, I never gone back to them.

But besides the fees, why use 2 exchange? what would be the difference between binance and kucoin? and of course we all know that there are huge differences in some tokens from one exchange to others.

Thanks for the info, it is a useful post although it is from 2019 if I could update this year 2020. Knowing the fees of each exchange is important because at the time of trading we can know what the % persentage of discounts are for each transaction or trading of any of the currencies. Fees are to pay for the service that the platforms provide us each exchange

I use Binance and Yobit for trading, but Yobit is not on this list, but binance does have one of the lowest rates on the market

I have not seen the echanges charging too much for the trades, one percent per trade is a huge amount like that there will be much difficulty in making money there.