Exchange Fees - Page 16 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Exchange Fees

4 hours ago, Alex Fron said:

It is really best post to find a the trading fee charged by different exchanges. It shows that the lowest fee has been charged by Binance site which is also legit and real site for exchange. Moreover, I saw the fee charged by Gemini which is 2%. So I am thinking, are there really some users of the Gemini site to use for trading with high trading fee.

@Alex Fron Taking into account that the publication is of a very old date, those rates may have changed, of course I agree that Binance has low rates, it is a very good exchange to do trade, the platforms usually change their commissions depending on their liquidity, whether high or low,
When an exchange has high fees you have to be careful, because maybe you are having trouble paying the bills.

• +2 1

I am using Binance and Yobit and both of these sites have affordable withdrawal fee . Binance have even low withdraw fee than Yobit as Yobit charges double than the Binance but still low relatively than other exchange sites.

I generally or can also say mostly use yobit exchange and whenever i withdraw my btc coins from there it charges 0.02 coins as a transaction fees and i am satisfied with it because it gives good protection to the coins in wallet.

Hell, I had no idea Gemini charged such a large fee. So, if I swap 10 BTC for cryptocurrencies, I'll have to pay 0.10 BTC in total. And if there were no trade in the country, I would never attempt to use it. Binance and Kucoin will always be the strongest.