Exchange Fees - Page 8 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Exchange Fees

fee is different between coins even in exchanges with high fee you can find a coin with low fee and withdraw you funds with that coin.you can use this site to find lowest fee in exchanges withdrawalfees.com. kucoin abd binance are amazing and this two are my favorite exchanges.

Wow. That's a very valuable information. It will help us to understand the exchange platform better. And also after seeing the chart the users will be able to choose what is nest for them. And they can now also invest and trade in the most profitable exchange platform. I have been using the binance platform and i guess that is actually quite legit and easy to use. So i recommend everyone that exchange. 

I use Yobit currently for almost all my transactions. The trading fee is okay, one of the lowest (if not the lowest) of 0.2% on all currencies. This is one of the features that still get me attracted to Yobit, a low fee for the best exchange services. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I generally use three exchange and they are Binance,coinbase pro and yobit.All if this three exchange charge low fee for trading.In Binance the charge is 0.1%,in yobit it is 0.2% and in coinbase pro it is 0.25%.But in coinbase pro the fee reduce if you trade in big number.

2 hours ago, Ridam said:

That's interesting to see how binance managed such small fee in trading along with kucoin. And coinbase pro charging 1% fee that's very costly in my view. So binance and kucoin are best.

Binance is a very good exchange with low trading fee and also including kucoin, there are other exchanged with as low as 0.1% to 0.2% trading fee too, a good example is hitbtc. 

On 5/19/2020 at 7:09 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

Binance is a very good exchange with low trading fee and also including kucoin, there are other exchanged with as low as 0.1% to 0.2% trading fee too, a good example is hitbtc. 

Kucoin is the exchange that I have been currently following to minimize trading fees. After knowing a fact that freewallet is owned by HitBTC , I am also trying to give a try on that exchange 😊

8 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Kucoin is the exchange that I have been currently following to minimize trading fees. After knowing a fact that freewallet is owned by HitBTC , I am also trying to give a try on that exchange 😊

@Whited35 Hitbtc is a good exchange, takers fee is 0.2% while maker fee is 0.1%. It is not good to do kyc on exchanges and not necessary on hitbtc but if you do kyc, both takers and makers trading fee will be 0.007%. 

11 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

@Whited35 Hitbtc is a good exchange, takers fee is 0.2% while maker fee is 0.1%. It is not good to do kyc on exchanges and not necessary on hitbtc but if you do kyc, both takers and makers trading fee will be 0.007%. 

@BitcryptoHanThanks for this information. If an exchange is genuinely established, I really have not any difficulties to pass KYC. Looking like extremely lower fee for KYC verified users on that exchange. 

This is true, there is a big difference between these fees between the platforms, and through these fees these sites verify their profits, but I always look for platforms with exchange fees with low in addition to that the withdrawal fees from the platform are low to achieve good profits from them

8 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@BitcryptoHanThanks for this information. If an exchange is genuinely established, I really have not any difficulties to pass KYC. Looking like extremely lower fee for KYC verified users on that exchange. 

@Whited35 People do afraid of data leakage. For example, if hackers knows you through KYC, they can decide to look for all means to hack your account. And that aside, if they are so close to you, they may decide to come to your home to collect your wallet with all access details. But, many do KYC and not problem with them. 

@Sentry  Yobit have low exchange fees but high withdrawal fees, that's why I don't like to use it. My favorite exchange is Kucoin with 0.10% trading fees and low withdrawal fees.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Different exchanges has different fee due to their own capacity of business activities and also withdrawing fee of exchanges are different on each exchanges as I noticed yobit exchange high fee that is 120,000 satoshi and binance exchange is 100,000 satoshi and bitmax is 50,000 satoshi.

among the exchanges i have used the most are coinbase, binance and i also use Bitso to make withdrawals from  my country because i can send my earnings to my account, there are many exchanges but it is important to know which are the ones charge the lowest commissions.

It's not a secret, Kucoin is my favorite exchange because trading fees are really low (0.10%), withdrawal fees are low and the platform have a large amount of trrading pairs with some interesting coins.

About Coinbase Pro (not Coinbase), trading fees are 0.50% and their is no withdrawal fees.

• +3 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

There are a lot of exchanges that are better in terms of exchanges fee that were not included. One of them is KoinPro, an exchange that you can trade CFD stocks and Crypto with Bitcoin. Aside, you don't need KYC to enjoy all the amazing features available

Well for me I prefer the yobit exchange of most exchanges in terms of transaction fees , yobit seems to charge less , why most exchanges fees are so annoying because it's high and makes us pay much .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I did not realize that binance had such low trading and exchange fees. to be honest i have never been much of a trader and so i only exchange and trade with the earnings that i make here therefore i only use the yobit site as my exchange platform. Personally i think that the exchange fees here are pretty reasonable and overall i am quite happy with the exchanges that i make. I think that a compromise needs to be made on the trading and exchange fees because then you can actually withdraw your profits.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

God that's some really interesting information you got there, i was just checking the Binance and Coinbase Pro ones and i realize there's so much differential right there that's crazy!

But i rather use the normal Coinbase one and has a certain amount of fees that i enjoy and accept such as 400 satoshis for a 60k satoshis transaction, but maybe that's expensive for other people.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

This is a good information you shared my friend. I never knew hitbtc was this good in terms of low trading fees and since I have now know about that it will be added to the exchangers i am using because i like exchangers with low trading fees like this hitbtc. What about you my friend?

On 10/2/2019 at 1:50 AM, hexwin said:

You can see major exchanges fees  and comparison from lowest to highest.

What exchange you use and what fees they charge?

New data: oct 4 2019

EF-Ri0zW4AM0Q_M.jpg:large

Old data

photo_2019-09-23_10-11-12.jpg

Where does Yobit rank in this??

On 4/29/2020 at 5:56 PM, halloweed said:

When you have many customers it is still profitable to decrease the cost of services, but when customer base is lower it is not profitable, that is why yobit fees must be high, they do not have a choice.

This is just a misconception, the feeling is not because of customer, many exchanges that has more customers like hitbtc has higher withdrawal feels than yobit. So, it is just not because of that but because of another thing not yet mentioned. 

HitBTC, Binance and KuCoin are very good because they have good security, good support, good methods to earn money and at the same time they have affordable fees that anyone can pay.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 8/6/2020 at 10:30 PM, Tunuu said:

HitBTC, Binance and KuCoin are very good because they have good security, good support, good methods to earn money and at the same time they have affordable fees that anyone can pay.

HitBTC and KuCoin has always been my favorite but recently, they have increased the fees for withdrawing some tokens including USDT(ERC-20). I wonder, Yobit exchange is not in this list but it is also very famous for charging the less fees for so many transaction operations. 

On 8/18/2020 at 2:41 PM, shelexxx said:

I only use the Binance exchange because, as you can see in the chart, they have the lowest transaction fees among all exchanges. I don’t even know why people use other exchanges that charge no more than 2%

There are exchanges that charges less than Binance like HiBTC and there are others that charges also at the same rate or slightly higher; and as long as I know, charges on some currency at Binance is a higher than few other exchange. In the end, fees isn't the sole priority in choosing an exchange. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 8/18/2020 at 2:41 PM, shelexxx said:

I only use the Binance exchange because, as you can see in the chart, they have the lowest transaction fees among all exchanges. I don’t even know why people use other exchanges that charge no more than 2%

If you are using only binance exchange, then how are you collecting funds store on yobit? You also use yobit. Yobit is also one of the best exchanges. 

29 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

There are exchanges that charges less than Binance like HiBTC and there are others that charges also at the same rate or slightly higher; and as long as I know, charges on some currency at Binance is a higher than few other exchange. In the end, fees isn't the sole priority in choosing an exchange. 

Binance charges lower than Hitbtc, I have used both before. Hitbtc charges much higher. But I like hitbtc more because it has more trading pair.