Exchange Fees - Page 7 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Exchange Fees

On 07.10.2019 at 17:44, hexwin said:

Do NOT post anything unrelated to  topics and title.

Do NOT post any refferal links and similar stuff.

Do NOT post generic short comments or copy/paste.

Yobit fees has been discussed and trading fees are 0.2%

Actually i folllow these rules in order to get currency and to be on the safe side..by this way i can comment and get safely, also know many thing related with this forum,

2 minutes ago, bartooshk said:
  • :classic_dry:🍅The exchange fee is one of the major issues in our currency transactions.  So if we make a big exchange, then we have to pay higher fees.  So if we exchange a certain amount of currency, the fee will be deducted.  So it is best to make a large exchange that will deduct the fees at the same time, so that our currencies will have some amount.🐼

But exchanges fee is being used for site upgrades , for security updates and many more, and also when we open a new account in an exchange, we need to be informed to its policy and be aware that this fee may be deducted to us.

Whenever you will use any website to transfer some money they will definitely charge some fees that you must have to pay otherwise you will be unable to send the coins to wallet I think the trading websites also deserve some fee because they are giving you a very big opportunity to send your coins to any wallet which is a great thing so paying fees is not a problem at all they only charge very little fee.

Most of exchange fees very high I using binace exchange binace fees is good not high or low medium fees binace very popular exchange safe and secure fees not matter for me security matter.

I really appreciate that it's very helpful to have a general views about the trading fees in each exchange and i hope you can every time put some update about the chart because there is many change 

There is no authentication of this chart as exchange fees changes regularly with time but for me Binance and Yobit are the best. They have the lowest fees.

These days I am using binance, There are many trading fee levels, it is (0.1% for level VIP0 ), you can decrease your trading fees by holding Binance’s native token (BNB) or by increasing your trading volume.

This was a useful topic on comparing trading fees on platforms and which are the best through it and I think the best platform is BINANCE

THINK POSITIVE

Just now, arshavin1984 said:

It is true for the majority of the cryptocurrency community trading fee that is an important issue that we must pay attention to. If see from data binance exchanges including those that have a fairly low trading fee. Therefore, it's no wonder binance can be the best exchanges until now.

Binance exchanges has around 0.1 percent trading fee for the low turnover amount account owners but the fees are cost-friendly. The Bitstamp and Hitbtc has the higher trading fee. Bitstamp charges the 0.5% trade fee per transaction on the Trading platform.

When it comes to fees I feel affection for kucoin as they don't respond that to a great extent which helps you make more money. I second-hand to be on Binance but I got kicked out

There are a lot of options for exchanging currency and fees on them are very few, but I have not tried to convert anything after I wait for the bitcoin price to go up, then I will try one of the existing options.

Binance from the aesthetic of this site also not only that it is not only one of the best sites, but also that the fees there are few compared to other sites...
i like this site

If you want to use yobit and are worried about the withdrawal fees, you can use another cheaper coin like LTC. Now, if you talk about the trading fees on orders, they have a fixed and cheap one of 0.25% so its one of the greatests in exchanges.

On 10/2/2019 at 4:20 AM, hexwin said:

You can see major exchanges fees  and comparison from lowest to highest.

What exchange you use and what fees they charge?

New data: oct 4 2019

EF-Ri0zW4AM0Q_M.jpg:large

Old data

photo_2019-09-23_10-11-12.jpg

Well my dear mate I'll be honest with you. I have been doing almost every transaction of my crypto on the yobit exchange. I recently started using the binance exchange as well. Its also good. 

If the charges are a very crucial point while taking flight in an exchange given that every so often we can lose a part of our profits in only one withdrawal. that is why to marketplace you have to have that very clear. i exploit Binance, Crex24 and i'm trying out a page that I saw that they advocated and i find it very beneficial which you pass your cash to ETH and there you turn it returned into BTC for a minimum fee.

Some online wallet charged their fee after the exchaged. They have certain amount of fee depends on the exchaged or no matter how high or low your exchange there is a fixed amount will be charged. And some lowered the real amount of exchange which means the fee was included in the process of exchange. It depends on the platform you will use.

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. Trading fee areain problem of the traders. Traders avoid high fee of trading and withdraw exchanges. 

In an exchange there's always high and low fees it matters to what coin you are using. The lower the price of the coin the lower exchange fee it has. It is a good thing to take consider to the what coin you will choose like me i always choose ripple because of low exchange fee also low deposit and withdrawal fee.

I hope a maximum of member will read this topic to be aware about the big difference with trading fees between exchange platfroms. My favorite exchanges are, in order: Kucoin, Binance, HitBTC.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

There are different fees for trading in exchange sites but the gap is not that big and I only like using yobit and changelly they are great and reliable.

It is normal for exchange fees to rise with the increase in the prices of cryptocurrencies and the increase in the exchange rate, but I noticed that the more famous Binance platform has lower fees than some of the new platforms and I did not find a big difference in fees on Binance between the first and second scheme

Edited by magd

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/11/2020 at 7:34 AM, Maruf8583 said:

I use yobit, as a matter of fact the swap over fee depends on marketplace conditions, if the promote goes up transaction expenses besides move up, I deliberate it's relative, I also use Luno swap and also, transaction expenditure depend on sell conditions.

The fee in Yobit exchange is little bit high if you compared to other exchange i think because there no high volume i yobit ,but the swap is little bit different it's high fee and low price too 

This is a very useful thing, I will keep the image in my device, in order to see and compare prices, thank you for this useful post, good luck with all your investment.

I think that is why binance is ranked first because the trading fees are small and low compared to the rest of the exchanges

Life is great and enjoy it