Exchange Fees - Page 12 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Exchange Fees

17 hours ago, STALYN said:

That data can change . I'm surprised at Hitbtc . I'll use it more often now . thanks for the info

I know little about hitbtc, there is nothing special about the exchange, they have a taker fee of 0.2% while a maker fee of 0.1%, but the taker fee has even been increased recently to 0.25%. If you know the withdrawal fee on the exchange, it is very high, I will not recommend the exchange. 

• +2 1

@hexwin I opened an account with Binance, to be able to buy BTC with my debit card. At the time of this writing, Dec. 2020, I find Binance to be very expensive to transfer the BTC to an outside wallet. Just recently, Binance charged me $ 7.50 USD to transfer BTC to my wallet. It is a set fee.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

13 hours ago, Jonnysins said:

For hell's sake, I didn't realize Gemini was charging quite a major expense. So on the off chance that I exchange digital currency worth 10 BTCs, I need to pay 0.10 BTC absolute. Also, if no trade exists on the planet, I will never endeavor to utilize the trade. Binance's Kucoin is everlastingly the best.

That is why you should check the terms of an exchange before you deposit your money.. me I just deal with exchanges that offers the best solutions for my funds and the safety of it.

• +2 1

we are know that there are many wallet we are use in the online market so that many of them.use very much who wallet fees very low but i think lite coin wallet fees very low so that many people use this wallet.

thanks 

• +5 1

Hello mate, thanks for your excellent post because we have to aware exchange fees, we must avoid whose exchange have a high exchange fee. In your graph we see the lowest exchange fee of exchange, I think Biancne will be best the lowest exchange fee.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think every exchange take transaction fee. But some exchanges take small fee and so e take high fee. I 5hink yobit is the best exchange it's transection fee is very low of some coins like a xrp, trx, ltc . I use this exchange.

Dear friend I cannot see what is withdraw fee my coin. I only see which is secure and legal exchange to store my assets. Because if I store any scam site my coin then may be lost my assets. So I cannot risk my asset for low fee reason.

On 6/4/2020 at 6:12 PM, bitcoinb said:

It's not a secret, Kucoin is my favorite exchange because trading fees are really low (0.10%), withdrawal fees are low and the platform have a large amount of trrading pairs with some interesting coins.

About Coinbase Pro (not Coinbase), trading fees are 0.50% and their is no withdrawal fees.

Wow @bitcoinb this information really amazing because I know several exchange, they charge low trading fees but they charge high withdraw fees, even yobit exchange also charge high fees when we withdrawal in bitcoin,

but coinbase pro charge reasonable trading fees and also they don't charge any withdrawl fees it's really good for small trader's.

I think that the transfer fees for the platforms are commensurate with the number of investors and users of them, and the fees increase with the small number of users, but in general the fees are expensive for those who have little capital, and the high fees for transportation can be avoided by choosing currencies with low fees, such as xrp.

The fees are good to get in exchanges and give us more opportunities in trading in that exchanges like trading competitions and many more events as gifts etc. Best exchanges in fees are yobit ,okex and kucoin . i really like those all/Thanks

I did think that fees is that big matter because its few in all cases . And thank you for this amazing comparing between it I will save this picture for sure and keep it in my device to use it later. 

It is curious that yobit despite having a very low commission per trade, does not appear in the graph, I am currently a client of Okex, Binance and Yobit, but definitely in terms of commissions or taxes, the best is Binance, especially if you have BNB in the balance, since if so, then they do not charge you commissions for using certain sections of the exchange.

On 12/16/2019 at 9:39 PM, Sohel Rana Sazzad said:

Thanks a lot for reminding us about the exchange fees.This helps us a lot in using because the exchange fees here is very low and negligible.

Every exchange have their own fee some exchanges are high fee and some are low fee so always use the good exchanges which are real and good and we can trust on just that like the yobit and the binance exchange.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am surprises that the is no mention of Yobit on the charts, anyway, even when a child looks at these data he, with no doubt, go for Binance, it has great reputation minimal fees, while I felt a bit strange that a well known exchange like Coinbase put such high fees, as if it is looking for a specific type of customers and not regular ones. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I think exchange fees is not a big issue for anyone in trading online, you may sell or buy anything in the market and the shopkeeper gives rent of that shops, then they will cover it in their product buy selling which works here as fees in trading of cryptocurrency.

You may think that people are going to leave exchanges due to fees , but i like to know about the rank and trust of the exchanges not the fees in trading . fees are not the big matter in my mind. if you have low fees exchanges , then it may give loss in hacking etc. Thanks

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

On 10/2/2019 at 4:50 AM, hexwin said:

You can see major exchanges fees  and comparison from lowest to highest.

What exchange you use and what fees they charge?

New data: oct 4 2019

EF-Ri0zW4AM0Q_M.jpg:large

Old data

photo_2019-09-23_10-11-12.jpg

I always love binance for its user friendly behavior.  Although  fees are changeable.  But binance fees always low. It is a good platform for trading. You can also know currency price and exchange currency here.  

• +5 1

On 12/10/2020 at 6:34 AM, khan22 said:

Every exchange have their own fee some exchanges are high fee and some are low fee so always use the good exchanges which are real and good and we can trust on just that like the yobit and the binance exchange.

I have recently used high fee exchange that Charles 20 USDt for tether and also 0.0015 for bitcoin. I prefer to make use of yobit for altcoins while binance has been the best for low trading fee and withdraw fee. 

Yeah, there is difference between these fees in the platforms, and through these fees these sites verify their profits, but I always look for platforms with exchange fees with low in addition so that the withdrawal fees from the platform are low to achieve good profits from them.

Edited by teebasas

14 hours ago, teebasas said:

but I always look for platforms with exchange fees with low

If you want the trading fee, yobit trading fee is good but binance also is good with. Also if talking about the withdrawal fee, yobit is good especially if sending altcoins but their bitcoin fee is a bit high and also high on most other exchanges. 

Hello every one, i want to share some experience with you the exchange fees of any platform do not depend on exchange forum it is depend of coin rate.if the rate is up and down if price of coin is high the exchange fees is high if the price low the fees of exchange is low.

• +2 1

I am using bibox exchnager for maro token exchnage when i going to withdraw eth then it takes 0.005 it is too much for now because now eth rate is so high and you have show many exchnager fees  which is very high.

On 12/10/2020 at 4:36 PM, Rozy said:

while I felt a bit strange that a well known exchange like Coinbase put such high fees, as if it is looking for a specific type of customers and not regular ones. 

Have not used coinbase before, but I do know they have low withdrawal fee, but j do not know about exchange fee. Coinbase withdrawal fee is one of the lowest according to when my friend transact bitcoin to my account some months back.