denaks

Trust wallet

Скриншот 10-10-2019 101711.jpg

Secure

Your private key is only stored locally and protected with many layers of security.

Multi-currency

We support leading crypto protocols and cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC, XRP, TRX, XLM, BNB others)

Decentralized Exchange

Trust Wallet work seamlessly with Binance DEX and Kyber Network protocol, allowing you to make instant trades on the decentralized exchange.

Anonymous

We will never access any of your personal information and Trust Wallet always keeps your data private and secure.

ERC20 & BEP2 Compatible

Full support for any ERC20 tokens on Ethereum network and BEP2 on Binance Chain.

DApps and Web3

Web3 Browser that allows you to interact with decentralized applications (DApp) directly from the app.

Edited by denaks
  • Useful or interesting 1

for mobile users,  it is a great wallet to recieve erc20 tokens and store your coins. many people use it instead of MEW because it so so simple than MEW.

I didn't use trust wallet yet. But since Binance is backing them they must be that much secure and easy to use. do you own your private keys when using trust wallet? I would give it a try if they let the users to own their own private key. You know that not your keys then not your coins. 

On 10/10/2019 at 11:15 AM, Iwantapony said:

I didn't use trust wallet yet. But since Binance is backing them they must be that much secure and easy to use. do you own your private keys when using trust wallet? I would give it a try if they let the users to own their own private key. You know that not your keys then not your coins. 

it's definitely not your keys not your coins I trust the binance team if they took responsibility for the wallet trust don't worry

trust wallet and one of my favorite mobile wallets along with coinomi, I really like the integrated browser to navigate the dapps and the new feature the possibility to do stake of tron

4 hours ago, yhiaali said:

yes i use this wallet

it is as it's name trust and safe

and support many coin and ERC20 token 

and you can trade on it 

but i think they want to add extra Tokens 

lke trust Jack with each update there are new tokens and innovations and more than he udlben you can trade directly in it and immediately use the balance

3 minutes ago, yhiaali said:

i wait for the day i see all Token In one full trust wallet

and you can trade with this token Immediately without wait

this token listed at some exchanges 

in one place in one wallet I do not know whether this will happen at all because they are scattered in different wallets always and I do not understand why the developers do so and the point is this

3 minutes ago, yhiaali said:

i think this the companies policy for earning more and more

more wallet and more exchanges this mean more fees and more earning 

I fully agree to transfer one token to another you need to use another wallet there you still need to get coins to exchange well and so on

I have heard a lot about that wallet, however I have never used it. But seeing the positive opinions on the forum I think I should evaluate it to see if I use it from now on. It is also compatible with many cryptocurrencies.

On 10/10/2019 at 9:28 AM, denaks said:

Secure

Your private key is only stored locally and protected with many layers of security.

Multi-currency

We support leading crypto protocols and cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC, XRP, TRX, XLM, BNB others)

Decentralized Exchange

Trust Wallet work seamlessly with Binance DEX and Kyber Network protocol, allowing you to make instant trades on the decentralized exchange.

Anonymous

We will never access any of your personal information and Trust Wallet always keeps your data private and secure.

ERC20 & BEP2 Compatible

Full support for any ERC20 tokens on Ethereum network and BEP2 on Binance Chain.

DApps and Web3

Web3 Browser that allows you to interact with decentralized applications (DApp) directly from the app.

This Wallet is owned by "Binance" they bought the Company behind the "Trust" Wallet. Pretty smart move when you see how cool this Wallet is. Also, when Binance is behind something its mostly good as the security increases and they have a huge insurance fund which probably would cover bigger hacks as well. I use this Wallet for all kinds of Stuff and it's really easy to understand and also to use.

1 hour ago, bitcoworld said:

This Wallet is owned by "Binance" they bought the Company behind the "Trust" Wallet. Pretty smart move when you see how cool this Wallet is. Also, when Binance is behind something its mostly good as the security increases and they have a huge insurance fund which probably would cover bigger hacks as well. I use this Wallet for all kinds of Stuff and it's really easy to understand and also to use.

it is good that they bought this wallet I am even more confident in it now and will use it without any fear not to worry about your balance

This wallet so easy to use that why some people use it, and now they can support bep2 if I'm not wrong

Im only hear that name trust wallet..its sounds new for me..i want to research this wallet i want many wallet to stored my coins for security purposes..thanks for posting that wallet this additional knowledge for me about crypto

Trust wallet is also installed on the computer.?
OR a pendrive hardware.?

I stopped using wallet installation because it crashed one day and could not recover even by re-installing.

I want to know, is sending a token much cheaper than the im token application? Can I access it from the web to see the number of tokens? like the myetherwallet web

I Love My life

1 hour ago, Starpark said:

I want to know, is sending a token much cheaper than the im token application? Can I access it from the web to see the number of tokens? like the myetherwallet web

like viewing all coins is possible you copy your wallet and paste it into the address bar or in the wallet itself when you make a transfer you go to the store and look you click on your address like so

in my opinion Trust wallet is the safest out there yet easy to use and have a great UI too, I recommend it to anyone who wants to manage ether wallet and ether tokens

On 10/10/2019 at 4:14 PM, Maricem said:

for mobile users,  it is a great wallet to recieve erc20 tokens and store your coins. many people use it instead of MEW because it so so simple than MEW.

Because MEW does not have Mobile apps. Other users are also having difficulty because the website is not mobile friendly when it open with Mobile Phones. 

Hope to have MEW apps as well as this is definitely the number 1 for me.

~~~~~~~~~~ HAPPY POSTING GUYS ~~~~~~~~~~

Dont Spam,Plagiarize or Cheat the Forum and its Contest

Smile 😁 , Life is not that long!

On 10/10/2019 at 4:14 PM, Maricem said:

I have been using MEW since the very time I got involved with cryptocurrency and though there is definitely a learning curve in there I managed to get oriented with the platform and everything is as easy as smiling with me in there. However, I am also interested with the TRUST Wallet and its many features. I am definitely taking a look at it. 

its good but i personally i dont like trust wallet. if you want to use then its ok to use . but mytherwallet i like most because of their huge facilities. also i like mist pc wallet you can use them

I think myetherwallet seems a bit complicated. Trust wallet is easier to use, more useful.But of course it can be improved.

I have trust wallet installed on my mobile phone but I never used it. Thank you for recommandations, it seems like it is good wallet to have and I guess I will start using it.

If you find my content helpful feel free give it a "LIKE"

6 hours ago, Dprincebh said:

Best wallet so far, that's my favourite wallet but before that I use to use coinomi before migrating to Trust wallet

The only disadvantage for this wallet was when you lost your phone, and you need to back up it to your personal cloud in order to recover your important funds. I am also using other wallet aside from trust wallet like electrum which only stores bitcoin.