Trust wallet - Page 18 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
denaks

Trust wallet

trust wallet is a good wallet. I have heard that you can stakin and get a percentage of what you save. But don't listen any more. It is a very complete wallet.

On 10/10/2019 at 3:28 AM, denaks said:

Скриншот 10-10-2019 101711.jpg

Secure

Your private key is only stored locally and protected with many layers of security.

Multi-currency

We support leading crypto protocols and cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC, XRP, TRX, XLM, BNB others)

Decentralized Exchange

Trust Wallet work seamlessly with Binance DEX and Kyber Network protocol, allowing you to make instant trades on the decentralized exchange.

Anonymous

We will never access any of your personal information and Trust Wallet always keeps your data private and secure.

ERC20 & BEP2 Compatible

Full support for any ERC20 tokens on Ethereum network and BEP2 on Binance Chain.

DApps and Web3

Web3 Browser that allows you to interact with decentralized applications (DApp) directly from the app.

Thank you for your contribution I appreciate it very much.

I think that trust wallet is a very good wallet because trust wallet is the wallet that can guarantee you the safety of your coins.

A also think that, this wallet is the best in the world. This wallet have a lot of advantages, and it's very cool. A use this wallet for a long time, and i like it.

This wallet I use frequently, for me it is reliable and represents a great alternative to store our cryptocurrencies.  Also, Trust Wallet is linked to Binance, which makes transactions much easier.

Despite on its medium-ranged fee, it's rather great app to hold your cryptos. assets. As one mentioned before, it's extra secure mobile online wallet.

The wallet i most use is trust wallet.I get every coin in this wallet.There are 40+ multi coin wallet in this wallet.It also shows the current price of every coin.Trust wallet is the most trusted in my opinion.

It is very safe, it is similar to Metamask. You save your erc-20 tokens there and you can buy them through the exchanges in the same App. It also supports ethereum classic, calisto, poa and gochain.

• +5 1

For me, Trust wallet is the best wallet i ever use within 3 years.

You can backup and restore your private key easily and very safe decentralized wallet.

Now trust wallet added many dapp and staking platform on wallet.

And you can also also exchange almost many coin within trust wallet with fast transaction.

I use this wallet constantly. It is very convenient and has advanced functionality. I keep most of my crypto money here. I recommend to everyone without hesitation! But unfortunately there is no PC version.

I have been using Trust wallet for over a year now and can surely say that it is one of the best wallets on the market. It is very easy to use and is compatible with all the coins you may need. The only thing I will suggest is dont forget about using cold storage for your crypto in order to keep it safe!

I think so far it is the most complete and functional wallet that exists, right? It is the one that I use on my mobile and it is super simple to occupy the truth, it is a very good way to store the different currencies that exist and have everything in the same basket, it is also binance so it is 100 percent reliable. 

Trust wallet is the best mobile wallet to store ERC-20 tokens, it is very similar to metamask but this wallet is highly recommended multi-currency.

You highlighted all the features that make Trust Wallet an excellent wallet, especially mobile wallet. Without a doubt one of the best, although I admit that I am waiting for a mobile wallet from Yobit.Net to see if it displaces this one.

I think that the wallet (Trust Wallet) is one of the most popular wallets for many people, as it has a high degree of security and contains a lot of encrypted digital currencies.
I recommend working on this wallet

I have many wallet, but i like only trust wallet. because its safe and secure. its Erc20 support wallet. Many wallet in play store. but lost of unsecure wallet. download Trust wallet... 

• +5 1

Pancake Swap does not recognize my balance in my Trust Wallet, I have a balance in BNB and TomoChain, could someone help me? I wanted to participate in the Trust Wallet and Pancake airdrop and I can't do the swap ...

The wallet is very good, on other occasions I have lost cryptocurrencies, but with it all my transactions have arrived, I am simply very happy with it

Trust wallet is my preferred wallet, the one I generally use since it is anything but difficult to deal with and secure, I get all my erc20 tokens there and I like it in light of the fact that just by sticking a connection in the trust internet searcher I can quickly exchange my erc20 tokens through ethereum The main thing that I will like is that the charges in the exchanges will go down in the ethereum network they are exceptionally high of late yet I realize that this issue is either from the trust wallet if or from the ethereum network

My friends have been using Trust Wallet for a couple of years and their references to this wallet are very positive, they recommend it to me 100%

Trust Wallet A decentralized wallet and very easy to use, highly recommended. It is a trusted and recognized wallet, and one of the most used, with support for many ERC-20 & BEP2 tokens on the Ethereum blockchain.
I personally use very little Trust Wallet, but I keep some cryptos in there as every so often you get rewarded for it.

Hello! I really like Trust Wallet, 

It is the only digital wallet I currently use. It is 100% safe, it has a very easy and simple to use interface.

It also has support for many types of cryptocurrencies. 

I always recommend it to everyone!