Trust wallet - Page 30 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
denaks

Trust wallet

Trust wallet is decentralized wallet and having full security enabled bu a private key which is just like a pass code which is only known to the owner of wallet so no one else can get access to it,and it lessens the risk of hacking and scamming. Trust wallet is the most trusted wallet. It can store multiple currency also have less fees on transactions

6 hours ago, Al-Wassouf said:

Trust wallet is one of the best wallets specialized in storing cryptocurrencies, it is easy to use and provides high security to its users, and its fees are very low, which makes it an integrated wallet and suitable for beginners.

@Al-Wassouf Not only beginners, also those who have time in this can use it and for example I really like this wallet, easy to use and with many currencies supported, as well as tokens, we can have the keywords and open it on any device that we have intended for that, it is very versatile and that is important, greetings.

I have no experience more with trust wallet but I hear many times about this.Like its name it is trusted wallet. It is good and I will use this in future one day.Now I am using other wallets like block chain, hotbit and also perfect money too.They are all easy to use and trusted.

I have no experience more with trust wallet but I hear many times about this.Like its name it is trusted wallet. It is good and I will use this in future one day.Now I am using other wallets like block chain, hotbit and also perfect money too.They are all easy to use and trusted.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, komalzara said:

It's a good wallet that includes all currencies, plus you can use it in Ethereum bots, we recommend you to try it.  As for me, I use Payeer wallet

@komalzara My favorite wallet is Trust Wallet.  I like it because I think it's easy to use and good in terms of security.  It is also one of the top ten wallets in the world.

Trust is one of the most popular wallets, it has gained this popularity due to its high security, low fees, speedy processing of transactions, in addition to its ease of use and lack of complexity, which makes it suitable even for beginners.

Trust wallet is considered the most secure of electronic wallets, but it provides great ease in dealing with
I recommend it to all members because it provides an easy and wonderful user interface.

I never tried this wallet before but like I saw from it seems good and secure and support most of coins even ERC20, thanks for your informations...

• +2 1

Trust wallet is most famous now a days.Due to its security it has a great value in this forum.People trust it and use in a lot of numbers.Trust wallet has many other currency in it.we can send or receive the tokens from here.It has full security system.

I use the trust wallet and it is really wonderful and easy to use in addition to it is safe and we can also add safepal, it is characterized by the same features of the trust wallet.

• +2 1

Trust wallet is considered one of the best and most reliable wallets, and it also has many important features such as ease of use as well as low withdrawal fees, and it also has a high security system.

I've never used this wallet personally. However, based on the features you've mentioned, it seems to be a really nice wallet worth my time to try and test. I'll look into it right now. I'm particularly drawn to the fact that it supports many cryptocurrencies and that it has an exchange network. I'll give this wallet a shot.

Hey guys, YOBIT wallet  and coinbase wallets are the trusted wallets.but I am trusted on YOBIT wallet. Because I am used this wallet. This wallet is totally  trusted and secure wallet.

Dear my YOBIT wallet is everything for me I called him the most trusted wallet when I disscuss about this in my friend's.YOBIT is latest wallet in which we can easily save our currency and exchange it with others currencies.

• +2 1

Yobit is a trusted wallet because i am using it for a long time . It i best and safe wallet for crypto currency i prefer you all to use this wallet. This is really good wallet 

Thank you for your brief description about the trust wallet. It will really help me a lot because I am a beginner and I was finding  la wallet which is safe and secure to store my currency. And I believe that this wallet will be safe for us to store our money.

• +2 1

One of the best mobile cryptocurrency wallet I have ever used"
What do you like best?
1. It's completely free. It's available for both Android and iPhone.

2. It's open-source and audited regularly.

3. It does not store any user data, and you can choose to your private keys locally on your device rather than on the cloud.

Many types of trusted wallet but I like most trusted wallet because it is save and secure to our privicay.and best in used.

Yes dear i am use this trust wallet this is very halpfull for our coins save in the wallet . Last week i swicth to my wallet binnance to trust wallet. And now i am very satisfy because this wallet is save and easily withdraw

• +1 1

Is there a chance that Trust wallet will release a desktop version? Since phones are easier to lose, I prefer to keep my coins in desktop or hardware wallets.

• +2 1

Actually, I have a lot experience in different types of wallets, but Trust wallet, probably the best wallet that I could recommend to someone that is looking for the best mobile wallet for cryptocurrency. I am using this wallet for years, I can't say anything bad, everything is fast and clear. A big exchange supports this wallet, then it should be a reliable and high-quality product.

On 4/25/2021 at 1:19 AM, Kalisha01 said:

Is there a chance that Trust wallet will release a desktop version? Since phones are easier to lose, I prefer to keep my coins in desktop or hardware wallets.

You can ask this question in the Trust wallet community where community members are discussing for the so many issues. They can give you the accurate  information about the possibility of releasing Trust Desktop wallet. Meanwhile, if you have not tried Atomic desktop wallet, have a look at that. 

On 30.09.2021 at 08:27, Oksana Ksyusha said:

Hi! Good wallet. I use Trust wallet for a long time. Comfortable. Good service. I like it. It is one of the best mobile wallets!

I agree with your opinion that this is one of the best crypto wallets on the market at the moment.
Nevertheless, I personally chose for myself that metamask is more pleasant and more functional for me. Moreover, many projects integrate it into their platforms at once.

in my opinion, it`s the most comfortable application for using of mobile phones. 

I`ve been using this for storing crypto for about 3 years. And, of course, recommend you to do it like me.