Trust wallet - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
denaks

Trust wallet

Скриншот 10-10-2019 101711.jpg

Secure

Your private key is only stored locally and protected with many layers of security.

Multi-currency

We support leading crypto protocols and cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC, XRP, TRX, XLM, BNB others)

Decentralized Exchange

Trust Wallet work seamlessly with Binance DEX and Kyber Network protocol, allowing you to make instant trades on the decentralized exchange.

Anonymous

We will never access any of your personal information and Trust Wallet always keeps your data private and secure.

ERC20 & BEP2 Compatible

Full support for any ERC20 tokens on Ethereum network and BEP2 on Binance Chain.

DApps and Web3

Web3 Browser that allows you to interact with decentralized applications (DApp) directly from the app.

Edited by denaks

Im only hear that name trust wallet..its sounds new for me..i want to research this wallet i want many wallet to stored my coins for security purposes..thanks for posting that wallet this additional knowledge for me about crypto

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

in my opinion Trust wallet is the safest out there yet easy to use and have a great UI too, I recommend it to anyone who wants to manage ether wallet and ether tokens

On 10/10/2019 at 4:14 PM, Maricem said:

for mobile users,  it is a great wallet to recieve erc20 tokens and store your coins. many people use it instead of MEW because it so so simple than MEW.

Because MEW does not have Mobile apps. Other users are also having difficulty because the website is not mobile friendly when it open with Mobile Phones. 

Hope to have MEW apps as well as this is definitely the number 1 for me.

its good but i personally i dont like trust wallet. if you want to use then its ok to use . but mytherwallet i like most because of their huge facilities. also i like mist pc wallet you can use them

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

I have trust wallet installed on my mobile phone but I never used it. Thank you for recommandations, it seems like it is good wallet to have and I guess I will start using it.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Is Trust wallet ever going to release desktop version or not?
I prefer to keep my coins on desktop or hardware wallets, as phones are easier to lose 

• +1 4
  • +4 1

I have used Trust app since far before they were associated with Binance or anyone else. Their team has been very helpful and honest and open to engage me over the course of my usage. 

They regularly update the app if you play frequently or if you happen to bounce around from coin to coin then this is a great multi-coin wallet. Very dynamic and useful. 

Support team is telegram is also Very helpful and go over and above the call of duty. Recently Binance aqcuired trust wallet so some things may need spread again  and 

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Thanks for the recommendation. I always like to keep my options open in regards to wallets. It's good to have a few options andbive not used this one before. Looks quite good to be fair. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

There are some countries where Trust wallets is not avalable for download. I am not sure why.
Does anyone knows why is that?

• +1 3
  • +3 1

It is very easy to use, mobile, so it is very convenient and fast, supports many types of tokens, and it is also one of binance's products, so I am very comfortable when using it to store coins of  yourself

• +1 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

i dont  trust on trust wallet myether,metamask, mist are feels me very much safe but i dont get enough secure feeling in trust wallet

• +1 2
  • +3 1

On 10/20/2019 at 7:34 AM, hexwin said:

There are some countries where Trust wallets is not avalable for download. I am not sure why.
Does anyone knows why is that?

Everything ends in regulation. Some countries do not support cryptocurrency. And I am concerned about our crypto friends. I wonder when their country will open this limitation. I'm hoping our crypto fellow there is not giving up.

• +1 1
  • +2 6

It is a good wallet but I don't know how safe it is because I have not tried it yet. In the photo I can see it looks very good and easy to use and also a lot of people are saying good things about it

• +1 2
  • +3 1

It’s very comfortable wallet for me, also it’s supported by Binance. Convy interface and cool design 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

I didnt use trust wallet yet,, but i hear from my friend trust wallet for mobile users it's a great wallet to recieve erc20 tokens, many people use it instead of MEW because it so so simple than MEW

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 10/23/2019 at 11:57 AM, Starpark said:

Very safe and you can try it. the wallet is highly recommended by many people. If you now know, then you can download it immediately.

I also noticed on the internet that a lot of people are recommending it. I will definitely give it a try in the future because I am also looking to move to a better and safer wallet 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

i used trust wallet app too on my phone, i used it for multi-currency wallet. it's kinda simple wallet app and easy to use.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I have used a chrome browser web or app wallet called Trusty.fund

Lately, i haven’t got back to it since I’ve been busy having fun with my Yobit InvestBoxes.  But in the future, I think I may use that wallet a lot and more often.  It’s a DEX wallet.  So, no one but myself will determine what crypto or stock I would want to save and for how long.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I like Trust wallet. The app has some key advantages that make a difference, and put it ahead of competition in many aspects: First of all, it supports both tokens and collectibles, secondly it supports the issuer's native blockchain and thirdly, it supports some collectibles. It's a great universal wallet.

• +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Previously, I always kept all my funds on the Blockchain ,but after many negative reviews, I began to look for different options for myself and found this wallet, very convenient to use and it has good protection, so you can not worry about your money

• +1 1
  • +5 1

blockchain is one of the trust wallet because i use it for 1 year, i didn't face any problem and it is safe i recommend to you use it best of luck

• +3 1

Binance has completed the acquisition of Trust Wallet, a safe and intuitive mobile wallet.  Through this acquisition, Binance aims to provide better services and to increase security for all our users

• +1 1
  • +5 1

As her same said it's a trusted wallet supported by Binance and BNB coin,i use it more than year without any problems with low fee to send coins,and it support a multiple coins and token.you can use it like MEW wallet to store you tokens and open a multiple account in one wallet 

I give 7\10 

• +1 1
  • +5 1