Trust wallet - Page 22 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
denaks

Trust wallet

On 10/10/2019 at 3:28, denaks said:

Скриншот 10-10-2019 101711.jpg

Seguro

Su clave privada solo se almacena localmente y está protegida con muchas capas de seguridad.

Multi moneda

Apoyamos los principales protocolos de cifrado y criptomonedas (ETH, BTC, XRP, TRX, XLM, BNB otros)

Intercambio descentralizado

Trust Wallet funciona a la perfección con Binance DEX y el protocolo de red Kyber, lo que le permite realizar operaciones instantáneas en el intercambio descentralizado.

Anónimo

Nunca accederemos a su información personal y Trust Wallet siempre mantiene sus datos privados y seguros.

Compatible con ERC20 y BEP2

Soporte completo para cualquier token ERC20 en la red Ethereum y BEP2 en Binance Chain.

DApps y Web3

Navegador Web3 que le permite interactuar con aplicaciones descentralizadas (DApp) directamente desde la aplicación.

It is highly recommended, it is even recommended by the best exchange in the world, Binance, so don't worry about using it, it is highly recommended, just check to download the original and not a copy. beware of scams.

On 10/10/2019 at 3:28, denaks said:

Скриншот 10-10-2019 101711.jpg

Seguro

Su clave privada solo se almacena localmente y está protegida con muchas capas de seguridad.

Multi moneda

Apoyamos los principales protocolos de cifrado y criptomonedas (ETH, BTC, XRP, TRX, XLM, BNB otros)

Intercambio descentralizado

Trust Wallet funciona a la perfección con el protocolo Binance DEX y Kyber Network, lo que le permite realizar intercambios instantáneos en el intercambio descentralizado.

Anónimo

Nunca accederemos a su información personal y Trust Wallet siempre mantiene sus datos privados y seguros.

Compatible con ERC20 y BEP2

Soporte completo para cualquier token ERC20 en la red Ethereum y BEP2 en Binance Chain.

DApps y Web3

Navegador Web3 que le permite interactuar con aplicaciones descentralizadas (DApp) directamente desde la aplicación.

Thanks for the recommendation personally I have not used it but without a doubt I will start to do it

It is most trusted wallet all over the wallet.it has many famous features.i lrefer it because i has most secure security srvices and give huge profit in a minimum time.i suggest all my friends to use this wallet to store crypto curriences.

I think the best place to store your coins is a blockchain wallet, it is a very safe and reliable wallet, and everyone can use it easily.

In this wallet we can store multi currency coin.i am using this wallet since 1 year. I have no issue with this wallet.no one can not acces our data because it us most secure wallet.most secure security system..

Trust wallet is the best ertherum wallet and crypto currency’s wallet to store your favourite BEP2 and ERC721 token.you can use it at any place or any time

Hi there , i am new here and i need more info about crypto wallets. I want to grow on crypto topics and i need some information . Your post added value to my knowledge about crypto securities .  I will regulary visits post like these ..Thanks

good morning,

i want to tell you trust wallet excellent wallet.trust wallet is number 2 wallet in all wallet.trust wallet security was good.the most important thing of any wallet is security and trust the trust wallet not only name it is trusted wallet.

On 11/23/2020 at 6:10 PM, Imranjaved77 said:

It is most trusted wallet all over the wallet.it has many famous features.i lrefer it because i has most secure security srvices and give huge profit in a minimum time.i suggest all my friends to use this wallet to store crypto curriences.

Trust wallet is not the most trusted wallet to store cryptocurrencies. Not like cold wallet storage that completely store private key offline, unlike all others that has private key offline and trust is still part of them. Trust is good but it is still regarded as online wallet. 

Trust wallet is the best wallet to store apart from blockchain, I like trust wallet so much because it contains so many coins. And it has DAPP option. You can also customize your coins if you wish.

• +2 1

In my crypto life  Trust wallet is the most favourite crypto wallet. I personally use trust wallet. Trust wallet have many kind of crypto coin to store. You can add custom token wallet here. Trust wallet have erc20 Eth address which you can join airdrop programme. 

• +1 1

Personally, there are many trusted wallets to choose from but what I really think a true trusted wallet should provide you with your private keys
Good luck and big winnings for everyone

Anyone who has been in the crypto market for so long I can honestly say that the trust wallet is very easy to manage your currencies and can be easily attached to it securely with any deck.

1 hour ago, cryptoman22 said:

Personally, there are many trusted wallets to choose from but what I really think a true trusted wallet should provide you with your private keys
Good luck and big winnings for everyone

Yes, your are right, there are many trusted wallet to choose from, but this topic is about a wallet called trust wallet, it is a wallet that is owned by binance, but it is completely noncustodial. It is one of the best online wallet. 

Like its name, it is a truly trustable cryptocurrency wallet. There is a wide variety of currencies, from ERC20 tokens to many other alt-currencies. It is difficult to say anything negative except for high transfer fees due to its Etherium origin. A very nice wallet for those who do not mind.

The trust wallet wallet is the indispensable wallet I have used so far. I do many of my transactions on this platform. Eth withdrawal fees are a bit expensive, but great for speed.

I am not try they trust wallet but its name is trust so thats the matter i think this is truly good because their name but I'm not recommended for you you can do your own resarch and then invest

On platforms with strong software, it is a bit difficult to attempt to trick in terms of IP addresses. In addition, if we forget the password of our account, it can cause us great trouble.

Trust wallet is the best wallet for crypto currency. You can find any coin in trust wallet. It's very secure and trusted. I love this wallet. It's very helpful for all crypto user.

20 hours ago, bikara said:

It is difficult to say anything negative except for high transfer fees due to its Etherium origin.

You can blame trust wallet for high fee, did you know wallets like trust do not take any fee from you, miners are responsible for fee collection not wallet. Trust wallet is good, with good security. 

trust wallet is one of the most popular digital crypto currencies...some times ago coinbase was the most popular wallet.. but now trust wallet became most popular wallet for its good activities...

On 11/26/2020 at 10:06 AM, Biswaskhan0001 said:

Also has a Competitive transaction fee. 

I do not get the transaction fee you are commenting about, what does that mean? Noncustodial wallets generally have the same fee for transaction which are charged in accordance to mempool. I do not know of the custodial wallets. 

The trust wallet wallet is a highly reliable wallet. I have been working for many years and I have not faced any trouble. You can handle all the airplanes and all erc-20 based coins from here. We can say that it is the best Erc-20 wallet of recent times, which has been made beautifully and successfully.

trust wallet is a nice app if you new at crypto or want to keep some coins on your mobile phone but i recommend you to check atomic wallet. it supports more crypto currency than trust wallet and you can access your own private keys on it.

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day