Trust wallet - Page 21 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
denaks

Trust wallet

trust wallet is a wallet of digital crypto currencies...we can keep our any types of crypto currencies in this wallet very safely...it is also a popular wallet of digital crypto currencies...we should use this wallet..

Trust wallet is a great wallet most of the people choosed it for storing their coins and money into it because of its great and strong security. 

On 10/23/2019 at 2:34 AM, nykas said:

It’s very comfortable wallet for me, also it’s supported by Binance. Convy interface and cool design 

I used it a couple of months ago to handle tokens mostly. It is very safe (doing the backup obviously) and I have not had any problems with it. It is very practical when it comes to exchanging tokens using decentralized exchanges and it is not necessary to add the token data before sending it to the wallet, you just make the transfer and the app recognizes the token itself, I would say that this wallet It is like metamask but for the mobile, it can be a good option if you like to operate on the mobile, although be careful with going around doing operations, you always have to take security measures, to be able to trade from our mobiles.

• Useful or interesting 1

Trust wallet, probably the best wallet that I could recommend to someone that is looking for the best mobile wallet for cryptocurrency. It does have a lot of features and it is really convenient to use. Also, there aren't a lot of issues with that wallet.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It sounds odd, truly, i dont trust for that types of wallets, maybe after some years, when he will be trusted by a lot of people, i will try it, but now, nah, i dont wanna risk.

Trust wallet is a multi-utilitarian wallet with a ton of utilizations, ensuring everybody has a sense of security and simple to utilize. 

1. Trust Wallet — Best in class portable Ethereum wallet 

Trust furnishes a client with brought together wallet address that can be utilized to oversee both Ethereum and all tokens. That implies you can utilize similar location to partake in ICOs or airdrops just as to send and get Ethereum. Trust is natural and straightforward yet stuffed with huge loads of valuable highlights. 

2. Sheltered and Secure: 

- without server climate completely limits each introduced application 

- Client-based framework guarantees that keys are put away locally, on your gadget 

- Bank-level security protects your advanced resources from likely dangers 

- Application-level verification framework forestalls unapproved access through an opened gadget 

3. Backing Leading Crypto Curecies 

Supports the main crypto curencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, ETC, GoChain, Wanchain, TRon, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and then some. Additionally full help for any ERC20 and ERC223 tokens on Ethereum network, Wan Network, Trx network.

I used this wallet, I can't say anything bad, everything is fast and clear. Well, if Binance supports this wallet, then it should be a reliable and high-quality product. And it's good that there is a mobile version.

On 10/17/2019 at 2:07 AM, hexwin said:

Is Trust wallet ever going to release desktop version or not?
I prefer to keep my coins on desktop or hardware wallets, as phones are easier to lose 

Yes, dear colleague, that same question is interesting to me since I wonder if they will ever release a desktop version since he thought at the same cost that he did not know how much because I could lose my mobile phone
Good luck and great misfortune for the entire community
A big greeting

Trust wallet is a wallet of digital crypto currencies...it is also a popular wallet for keep digital crypto currencies...we can keep our any type of crypto coins in this wallet..it is very comfortable wallet for people..

I have used many wallets but trust wallet is my favorite wallet because its security is very strong then others and it is a profitable wallet and we can also earn through it. 

1 hour ago, Abuzar2233 said:

I have trust wallet installed on my mobile phone but I never used it. Thank you for recommandations, it seems like it is good wallet to have and I guess I will start using it.

You can have a try, it is a very good wallet to use, one of the best online Wallets that has decentralized exchanging means, it is highly recommended and owned by binance. 

• +2 1

It is an excellent wallet stores any token based on the Ethereum network, where you keep control of your private keys. It also features a decentralized exchange and the ability to interact with dapps

• +2 1

This wallet is one of the best and most secure.I have been using it for over a few months now and i am satisfied.I like its exchange or swap features.It's withdrawal system and secure system is also great.It is a noncustodial wallet and safe then custodial wallets.

I believe that Trustwallet is one of the best wallets because there are not many places where you can find such a simple interface so it is deservedly popular and with good reviews

3 hours ago, syed muteen naqvi said:

I personally use trust wallet.it is very usefull app.

and it is easy to use 

I recommend of my all frinds to use trust wallet .

This wallet has been the most talked about on this forum, I think it will be a good wallet, I will like to ask you question, is this wallet a custodial or a private key wallet?

• +5 1

46 minutes ago, GanBin said:

This wallet has been the most talked about on this forum, I think it will be a good wallet, I will like to ask you question, is this wallet a custodial or a private key wallet?

Dear friend it has no custodial and private keys.. only simply use and easy to in usage of mobile.

Trustwallet is one of best wallet for now. Many people using it for their cryptocurrency wallet. But i am still not using it because their transaction fees can't edited. Also some my friend report to me their trust wallet get hacked and their fund ia empty.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Trust wallet is one of my favorite wallets because it is most secure and reliable for its users. It is a multi currency holding app. It is well featured wallet having very less withdrwal fee. 

It is a type of hardware wallet and also a cold wallet for storing your own crypto currency .It gives just access to cryprto through it and act as intermediater between the crypto and us.Because it can stores our keys that the mean reason that it can be hacked successfully.You can easily download from their website and as well as playstore or app store.

Trust wallet is my favorite wallet. It is the best and safest Wallet because of is high security system. I'm using this wallet and found no problem with it. It holds multi currency exchange system. 

In my opinion trust wallet is the best wallet . This wallet is multifunctional wallet where u can store different kind of currencies. Safer to use secire to use , user interface is very friendly to humans. Low sized app which is good for mobile users.

I personally like trust wallet because it has various option. And easy to use in mobile but as I am an PC user its tough to run trust wallet in pc with android emulator. And now a days the ETH fee of trust wallet is higher than normal