Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins? - Page 35 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins?

Well, right now I don't have any sites that I can recommend for you about free bitcoin well maybe because bitcoin has the higher price so there's not much legit website the will give free bitcoins.

There is a bitcoin discussion forum but it takes a lot of time to get paid there aren't any good sites to earn Bitcoin but you can invest your money in yobit Investbox.  This investment fund will give you 1% daily profit.  Other legitimate sites I don’t know sorry. You can earn an adequate amount of money in return for your service. It is a pleasure working with you, my friend.

There are many sites that may give you a return on cryptocurrencies for free
But I have never tried one before and this seems to me to be ineffective
I work on the cryptotalk forum and found it to be the best in terms of payments and ease of work

Hello friend. I hope you are doing well. Friend yobit can give you free coins. There is an option in yobit and when you will click it then you will know everything .And i know only about this forum and this forum is best.

Yes, dear as you know that there are many apps and sites that's give free Bitcoin. But as my experience some sites and apps that's also present on playstore, many of them are fake. I play a game for some days that's give me withdraw in Coinbase. These games are real and easy to use like Bitcoin blast game that interlink with Bitcoin pops and one more I share to like Bitcoin blocks and 4th one is Bitcoin food fighter. Now this time these games also give withdraw but in my opnin as we know that cryptotalk is a best. So spend more time in cryptotalk. 

My dear friend you need to have high rank before you can start receiving payments. I want something like free mining and watching blogs or videos and then earning. Jazak Allah ♥️

Hello my friend, I hope you are well. In fact, I think you can, but I do not have enough knowledge about that. We hope that one of the experts will advise us of this. Good luck to you.

Pick the right forum, do useful and valuable blogs, do a good job, search for valuable information and knowledge about the crypto world, and have good luck with success

my friend we are working on this forum it is a legit site but there are also but I don't know so much about which form is the best there are many kinds of forms out there.

Hy, friend, there are many sites of free bitcoin but most of them are fraud and scam so i personally don't suggest you any site of free bitcoin.

You can work in the bitcointalk forum, it is very beautiful, but in order to be able to obtain profits, you must obtain merit points. 

•  
  •  

Hi friend😊

I want to say that it is hard to get payments in that forum. You need to have high rank before you can start receiving payments. I want something like free minings and watching blogs or videos and then earning.

Welcome my friend, I have used many sites to earn Bitcoin, and unfortunately most of them are deceptive and do not give money and some give very small amounts for tiring services.  Bitcoin currencies are increasing day by day, and unfortunately with this growth, it is getting more difficult to obtain.

I don't think any site will pay you free Bitcoin !!  There are honest sites, but your profit from them is very small, especially the taps .. I think that the most appropriate site is crypto, as it pays you in Bitcoin when you work hard and helps others and advises them in this field .. On the other hand, it takes you on a trip to the world of cryptocurrencies to learn more about it.  And invest in the future when you understand how things are going ... Thank you

Hello my friend, there is no such thing as free Bitcoin, so you must invest your time and double your effort in order to obtain it, and I searched several sites and I did not find better than this site

Best wishes,

Yes there are many such working websites and apps through which you can get bitcoin free.Let me tell you about some of the popular and top websites or apps listed below.

# Intiply

#Coin base earn

#Binance

#CEX

Dear , i am a newbie here and i even don't know about this forum because this forum was introduced by my brother who make my account on this forum and now i am working here and get a very good knowledge and i am hopefully that my earning will start soon .

But i don't have knowledge about any other websites who give us crypto currency.