Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins? - Page 3 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins?

CryptoTalk is a legit website we’re you can earn money or what you called the fraction of bitcoins called satoshi hope you doing a good job here.

On 2/14/2020 at 5:59 AM, Vanessa said:

Hi mates, I just want a small help from you guys, I know most of you are really doing a lot of work now aside from this forum. I just want to ask if you can recommend a best site aside from this campaign to get more free bitcoins? I would like to explore more and keep some more bitcoins even it takes me a long time because I am really interested and willing to learn more. Kindly give me only those legit because some are asking for payments in the end of keeping some coins and just a waste of time. Thnak you and please response.

Hello my dear. There are many ways but you must be active to get Bitcoin as possible as you can i will tell you some of my earnings how I made them. My first Bitcoin balance was from the blockchain airodrop so you need to participate in trusted legit airodrops to generate bitcoin my reward was from stealler coins so I transferred easy to bitcoin you can do same thing with any coin also I used some mining apps it helped me with my device super easy and I signed up for the bounty bonuses in many platforms and as affiliate I made good money online in addition to this I made some bitcoin from investing so be careful when you invest means be sure that you are choosing the legit company anyway you can search how to earn bitcoin through the internet there are many apps and resources to do that happy earnings and good fortune. 

Edited by Nohaaa

Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins? I think crypto talk is a legit site because they are paying Satoshifor creating a topic to this forum.

you can join genuine airdrops for earning I don't know any genuine website like cryptotalk I also searching legit websites for earn some money.

That is the advantage of crypto currency especially the bitcoins, you can be the owner of it not only in direct purchase. you can get it  for free in participating pay by post campaign in this flatform, joining in bounty programs, airdrops, and faucets. The legit site i know so far is the pay by post campaign of cryptotalk.

On 2/14/2020 at 4:59 AM, Vanessa said:

Hi mates, I just want a small help from you guys, I know most of you are really doing a lot of work now aside from this forum. I just want to ask if you can recommend a best site aside from this campaign to get more free bitcoins? I would like to explore more and keep some more bitcoins even it takes me a long time because I am really interested and willing to learn more. Kindly give me only those legit because some are asking for payments in the end of keeping some coins and just a waste of time. Thnak you and please response.

Dear mate frankly speaking the only way to know the legit sites where you can earn free bitcoins is by doing quality research yourself by doing this you can be sure enough that your not on the wrong  earning site

There are various legit sites through you can for free. Yobit.net exchange is one of them. Bitcointalk forum is also give free money to their users by just completing simple tasks

There are some sites which allow you to do tasks for crypto like pickupworkers site this type of sites is legit and quite quick earn some ads sites also legit but have less earnings

On 2/14/2020 at 4:59 AM, Vanessa said:

Welcome with me
Introducing CREX24 trading platform, providing free coins around the clock
CREX24 is a new cryptocurrency exchange. The official CREX24 website was launched in 2017. In the wake of the increasing popularity of digital currencies, we have developed a practical and practical exchange platform.

Wow thanks a lot for sharing this important information. Now we can easily earn more money in this legit site. Actually now bitcoin is very popular crypto currency

I do not know other legit site that can earned free bitcoin I only know Cryptotalk,If you are interested you can search it.But there are a lot of sites offer that but not sure if they are legit. 

Hello my dear friend if you are looking for legit site that give free bitcoins. my friend you already find it because here in crypto talk paying btc for just posting

On 2/14/2020 at 8:59 AM, Vanessa said:

Sorry friend I don't have any idea about others earning site because I just use cryptotalk make my 30 daily post and earn bitcoin everyday I suggest you to use this and you have get a lot of money in a few days best of luck 

If you are into cryptotalk the you are to the go to make good bitcoin just meetup with your 30 post a day and earn 30 statoshi, your effort will help you make more as you proceed instead of going to invest and sometime get loss in return.

For now its so hard to find a very legit forum like crypto talk.and the bitcointalk is really hard to earn even the sotoshis they give is more than ,than giving this forum.so for me just stick here.

Typing captcha is only I know that we can earn bitcoin, but this is not good source of income. This is only good who seek for extra money. I just keep typing captcha to earn more for investing and trading. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

In fact I am new here and I have less idea about earning a free Bitcoin, but if you want to earn, you can see investment business and other online sites, then there are easy ways to earn.

33 minutes ago, brave1456 said:

There are no sincere sites a lot, and if you find an honest site, you will work on it day and night until you win a few currencies
Therefore, I recommend participating in this forum and profiting from it because there is no such site on the Internet . 😐😶😐

For Beginners L,L.C is a publishing company based in Danbury, Connecticut, that publishes the For Beginners graphic nonfiction series of documentary comic books on complex topics, covering an array of subjects on the college level.😁

Special thanks for you as your information will help a lot of people in this forum as well. actually i have never held of most of the things you just make mentioned of and i thing it basically worth giving a try out some times. 

I wish I know such sites that could give you another free bitcoin, a legit one and also paying, but, what can I do? I know nothing about such sites apart from this forum and the other forum, which are not entirely free, because we have a task to do. You may try faucets, which I will not be using. 

you are already in the legal side from here you can earn a lot of Bitcoins by doing work here on the daily basis continuously also heard from this things we can know about marketing that is also a opportunity for the new beginners who don't know about Crypto world.

In fact, we know that Bitcoin is one of the most successful cryptocurrencies in the world.  And it's a lot of people making a profit and getting profit.

As i am a new to bitcoins and all these stuf i cannot know much about it. And as for me this site is very and paying me the money that i did not think of so its just great.

Well, i have one site that is legit when in terms of giving a payment for their participants and that is freebitco.in, here you can get some free satoshi's every hour by just waiting. I hope it may help you.