Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins? - Page 2 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins?

Yes there are many free legit sites to earn free Bitcoin, and Bitcoin talk is one of them. If you want to earn more free Bitcoin then you should go for Bitcoin talk. You can earn more then crypto talk in Bitcoin talk forum.

If you patient and you have enough time  you can work at the honest faucets like free bitcoin, free eth, free dash, free bch ,free ltc ,free doge, and you can collect  good amounts  from this faucets and convert it to Bitcoin if you want.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

I don't think we have any existing site like cryptotalk which offer it user the ability to also earn and learn from it. It rarely hard to comes across such site. Even when some exist but comes with lot of task and some turns out to be scam. 

There is site named as the bitcointalk which is similar to the cryptotalk.But it takes lot of time to get your payments.But you can join some airdrops and bounties programmes to earn some bitcoin.

you can try publish0x , steemit , coin-bird , https://bounty0x.io/ , https://bountyminer.io/  https://bountyhunters.io , https://bountyhive.io , clickgenie, and many more these are some few of my recomendation if you want more then lemme know :classic_smile:

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/14/2020 at 8:59 AM, Vanessa said:

Hi mates, I just want a small help from you guys, I know most of you are really doing a lot of work now aside from this forum. I just want to ask if you can recommend a best site aside from this campaign to get more free bitcoins? I would like to explore more and keep some more bitcoins even it takes me a long time because I am really interested and willing to learn more. Kindly give me only those legit because some are asking for payments in the end of keeping some coins and just a waste of time. Thnak you and please response.

I have tried many sites but they are giving us very less amount and not time worthy. And as I'm beginner to this forum but not in this field . In my suggestion if you want to earn more go to bounties side or trading and there are plenty of others options out there and dot be anxious about how can you get money. It will come slowly if want legit coin / money.

This forum is the best way to earn bitcoin . In my opinion, but if you won’t to earn more than 30000k per day i think faucet pay is good to make 3000 to 5000 satoshi per day ,and this website have not minimum withdraw. And the fee is really low.

All I know is Bitcointalk  and of course it's also a welk known Bitcoin paying site. But aside from Bitcointalk and cryptotalk, I don't have any ideas with regard to other sites at all. Most sites that are really legit are few only and one of a kind.

This website is enough for me the amount of bitcoin I’m earning here is enough for my age hoping to receive a lot more sooner wish you have a great day guys and goodluck.

Me too finding for legit sites to earn more bitcoins but i don't think that there are any legit sites to earn. I will read comments of this post too get legit site. Thank you for posting question.

5 hours ago, Mr.Bit said:

This website is enough for me the amount of bitcoin I’m earning here is enough for my age hoping to receive a lot more sooner wish you have a great day guys and goodluck.

i also think this forum is much enough for making some free btc in this forum and making daily 30k satosi is a good earning i think.

There are many sites that provide free Bitcoin, but given little Bitcoin and takes about 3 months to withdraw. Like the freebitco.in faucet site, they give bitcoin every 1 hour, all you have to do is roll.

There are many sites where you can earn free bitcoins out there by performing simple tasks but the earnings are so minimal and can't help you a thing I suggest you just work hard here at cryptotalk and you will have more coins at the end of the month...just my suggestion thanks.

Well i have heard about bitcoin talk. I think it would be similar to cryptotalk but i have no idea about bitcoin talk's payment or how much they pay. Or is it a pay per post or not!!.

I am a beginner on this platform and I am still learning about many things on crypto talk forum and I never use it so I am not knowing about it please help me to know it.

Thank you

hi i am new in this website but i think just cryptotalk is good source for earning bitcoin many people say this so i think it is better as compared to other sites so keep working on it and enjoy earnings it is the easy easy to earn bitcoins

Try bitcointalk also, they pay per post also just like cryptotalk platform, but the disadvantage there is they pay according to your rank on their platform, so newbies earn less than other members.

Sorry for that topic i don't know any legit site which can help you for getting more bitcoins.

But this cryptotalk site is best for earning 2 dollars daily by 30 comments daily.

Here also your bitcoin will be safe withdraw without any risky.

Hi dear, mybe you should try faucet and coinpot wallet its the best. It has its faucets which you claim after every 5 minutes and the goods for this wallet is that when you claim they give 3 coinpot tokens for free per claim which are equal to 3 or 4 satoshi. Faucets are very hard but i earn more than 10,000 satoshi per day with coinpot tokens.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There are some sites that you can earn free bitcoin for example freebitcoin.in and moonbitcoin. Both are legitimate sites and are bitcoin faucets You need to  perform some simple tasks etc.  and earn some bitcoins at intervals. 

On 2/14/2020 at 9:07 AM, Vanessa said:

Can you please provide me which ite is this? You can personla message me to have some privacy as links are not allowed to pots here in the forum. I want to earn more but only legit platforms only.

dont use faucets they will steal your time and its not worst it its better to invest your time in reading about market and other things in crytpto world than clicking some buttons.

guys if you know any good site thats helps imporve your knowledge and helps you earn some money pls share i am interested too

Edited by MrGeany

Hello friend, success! I also use a platform called kolotibablo in my spare time, it is slow to do but it has withdrawals by ethereum, weekly I do about 5 usd in ethereum.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

There’s a out of websites out there that you can earn from it some satoshis, but 5e thing is most of them are not legit ..they just wanna waste your time!

Still not other site that are legit but one site I know there you can earn if you have some hard writing skills. Steemit is a social media sites we received our payment on writing posts but very tough site to earn.