Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins? - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins?

3 minutes ago, Sharjeel said:

Yes there is a forum bitcoin talk it is similar to crypto talk . So search about it and than use it.

I knew about this mate, but it is hard to get payments in that forum. You need to have high rank before you can start receiving payments. I want something like free minings and watching blogs or videos and then earning. But only legit because now a days its hard to trust any sites.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

There are very few such sites, and if they exist, then they do not generate income. You must always be vigilant to start following bitcoin sites. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

28 minutes ago, Vanessa said:

Hi mates, I just want a small help from you guys, I know most of you are really doing a lot of work now aside from this forum. I just want to ask if you can recommend a best site aside from this campaign to get more free bitcoins? I would like to explore more and keep some more bitcoins even it takes me a long time because I am really interested and willing to learn more. Kindly give me only those legit because some are asking for payments in the end of keeping some coins and just a waste of time. Thnak you and please response.

Hey friend I have not any idea about that's site I just use cryptotalk forum and earn daily bitcoin it's a trusted and safe place to earn money so don't West your time and just focus to work here 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I don't think there are any site who give free bitcoin but bitcointalk is one forum give free bitcoin their merit user. So if you work hard their you can get free bitcoin. But I will suggest you that work here and collect free bitcoin.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

19 minutes ago, kirubel said:

AS you know most free bitcoin sites are faucets and ptc sites, but you can try 2captcha its data entry job and you can make good money, and if you work longer times you will get good money like if you make 1000 recaptchers you will receive 1$ and its easy if you use android or pc apps

Can you please provide me which ite is this? You can personla message me to have some privacy as links are not allowed to pots here in the forum. I want to earn more but only legit platforms only.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 2

there's more sites that promising your money back or the profit when you invest to them.. but this forum is the site i can suggest because this legit earning site easy extra income and learning knowledge..

• +2 2
  • +4 1

There are not any good sites to earn Bitcoin but you can invest your money in yobit investbox. This investbox give you 1% everyday profit. Others legit websites i don't know sorry.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Good afternoon mate, i dont have a lot of sideline but i recommend that you search for this in youtube or to the internet.There is a lot of option to choose from the internet like fiverr where you can earn a decent amount of money in exchange for your service.its a pleasure to work with you mate.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

There is a bitcoin talk forum but it takes a lot of time to get money, because it depends on the rank through points of merit and when you get a specific rank you can participate in signature campaigns and win money So I don't think there is a site like this one that works the same way

• +3 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Good morning, mate.To your kind information there’s no such thing as “free bitcoin” . In most cases, they will ask for something in return, whether it’s your time, your money, your knowledge or even your computer’s processing power.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

Just have a look at Coinbase (see below) where you can get free altcoins which you offcourse trade for bitcoin. currently you can get at max $186 in altcoins if you already have an account.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Bitcoin mining does earn you free bitcoins but you need to have a pretty powerful computer set up to be able to mine a decent amount of bitcoin. If you are looking for a legit site that you can earn free bitcoin on, i would suggest that you look into coinpot. They have the option to mine, gamble and have faucets. That could be of help to you. Let me know if you want help setting up a coinpot account. I assure you its 100% legit and i can show you payment proofs. Been using it for two years now.

• +2 2
  • +5 3

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

6 hours ago, Vanessa said:

I knew about this mate, but it is hard to get payments in that forum. You need to have high rank before you can start receiving payments. I want something like free minings and watching blogs or videos and then earning. But only legit because now a days its hard to trust any sites.

I have one and I posted in on Refferal section although it Free you can invest but Im earning Using Free mining you can check it out if you like.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

1 hour ago, Fattkidd said:

I have one and I posted in on Refferal section although it Free you can invest but Im earning Using Free mining you can check it out if you like.

I did use your referral code mate on this site, and I am not starting to collect. How much is the minimum withdrawal of bitcoin in this site? Ans how much they charge? Just I need to know before I proceed and avoid waste of time. Anyways thanks a lot mate!

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

1 minute ago, Vanessa said:

I did use your referral code mate on this site, and I am not starting to collect. How much is the minimum withdrawal of bitcoin in this site? Ans how much they charge? Just I need to know before I proceed and avoid waste of time. Anyways thanks a lot mate!

The minimum withdrawal is 50.000 Satoshi and if your asking for how much the withdrawal fee is it Zero for every First Week.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I can't share the links here.message me I'll send the links.i am working on faucets and paid to click sites.these sites are the source of my income .all are paying.

It is hard to get payments in that forum. You need to have high rank before you can start receiving payments. I want something like free mining and watching blogs or videos and then earning.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I don't kniw about any  good site who give free bitcoin but bitcointalk is one forum give free bitcoin  to its merit users. So if you work hard their you can get free bitcoin.  If there is some other sites they pay only very few. So I suggest try bitcointalk.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

On 2/14/2020 at 9:08 AM, Vanessa said:

Yes I have about it the bitcointalk it is very hard and the theme of the bitcoin talk is very hard too so keep working here.

Well, right now I don't have any sites that I can recommend for you about free bitcoin well maybe because bitcoin has the higher price so there's not much legit website the will give free bitcoins.

• +1 1

Crypto talk is very good way to earn Bitcoin.

U just earn Bitcoin from posting and commenting in this forum.

Specially yobit exchange is very fantastic exchange .to trade and earn passive income .

R Register in Freebitcoin because you can earn almost 5k sats a day here and you can have chance to win 200 usd here every hour.  

And all you need to do is claim every hour. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am new in this forum and I also new in crypto world, so I don't know is there any other legit site in the internet but you can search in google, you can get your desire earning site.

• +3 1