Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins? - Page 9 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins?

For me this is the only site to work with to earn bitcoin. Because some of the the site offers bitcoin pays just a little and also some of those are scam. So for me to avoid wasting time i will work hard in this forum until i get my earnings when talk token will started to trade in the first day of September.

6 hours ago, saraanna396 said:

There are many forums that give bitcoin in exchange

About exchanges, this is the only one I have seen given payment for posting, which means you could be wrong. Please, any other exchanges giving payment because people are following their guidelines of posting etiquettes?

To be honest, I do not know more such great sites. The fact is that you can participate in airdrops, or, in some promotions, sit on cranes, and there are no other options, mining is more paid, because you need investment. In fact, there are options, the main thing to look for!

On 2/14/2020 at 9:59 AM, Vanessa said:

Hi mates, I just want a small help from you guys, I know most of you are really doing a lot of work now aside from this forum. I just want to ask if you can recommend a best site aside from this campaign to get more free bitcoins? I would like to explore more and keep some more bitcoins even it takes me a long time because I am really interested and willing to learn more. Kindly give me only those legit because some are asking for payments in the end of keeping some coins and just a waste of time. Thnak you and please response.

There are many sites but maximum of them are fake. As I got this forum site as a golden opportunity we should work here genuinely to earn passive income. You can use cryptotalk forum to generate free bitcoin income.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

After cryptocurrency became more popular, the number of people wishing to earn it increased, respectively, and demand increased. As a result, the total value of cryptocurrency has become much larger than it was at the very beginning. But even now, 10 years after the advent of cryptocurrency, there are still ways to get koins completely without investments. In this article, we will consider the main ones.
The main methods for such earnings are:

Working with Bitcoin cranes;
Participation in the Bounty Campaigns;
Mining in pools;
AirDrop Campaigns;
Writing news articles about cryptocurrency;
Online services with the payment of crypts for clicks;
Provision of goods or services for cryptocurrency;
Various social networks on the blockchain.

Edited by RingOfSaturn

On 14.02.2020 at 10:36, Saira said:

Привет, друг, я понятия не имею об этом сайте. Я просто использую форум Cryptotalk и ежедневно зарабатываю биткойны. Это надежное и безопасное место, чтобы зарабатывать деньги, поэтому не тратьте свое время и сосредоточьтесь на работе здесь. 

А каким образом здесь можно зарабатывать? За посты, привязав Talk ( cryptotalk )  к бирже за 100 комментариев?

On 14/2/2020 at 4:59, Vanessa said:

Hola amigos, solo quiero una pequeña ayuda de ustedes, sé que la mayoría de ustedes realmente están haciendo mucho trabajo ahora además de este foro. Solo quiero preguntar si puede recomendar un mejor sitio además de esta campaña para obtener más bitcoins gratis. Me gustaría explorar más y conservar algunos bitcoins, incluso si me lleva mucho tiempo porque estoy realmente interesado y dispuesto a aprender más. Por favor, dame solo los legítimos porque algunos piden pagos al final de quedarse con algunas monedas y solo una pérdida de tiempo. Gracias y por favor responda.

I recommend this site is very stable and you can also earn money directly to your bank account https://inversionescollege.com/frontend/web/index.php?r=site%2Freferido&user=pachecounion%40gmail.com

Do not believe in telegram bots, they are a scam, those that tell you that you will mine and then ask you for referrals to withdraw, I imagine that you are already winning here for being an advanced member, if so, then why go elsewhere, Look for a profit strategy and continue with it, but I'm sure that you always want more, I can tell you that if you learn to trade on the exchange, your profits will be better than looking for places where they give you free coins, take advantage here and with what you earn trade and get the best possible result and you will see your profits arrive fast.

On 2/14/2020 at 5:59 AM, Vanessa said:

Hi mates, I just want a small help from you guys, I know most of you are really doing a lot of work now aside from this forum. I just want to ask if you can recommend a best site aside from this campaign to get more free bitcoins? I would like to explore more and keep some more bitcoins even it takes me a long time because I am really interested and willing to learn more. Kindly give me only those legit because some are asking for payments in the end of keeping some coins and just a waste of time. Thnak you and please response.

Hello, I am really watching ads in exchange for Bitcoin. There is a site from which I can collect 200 satoshi a day in just 10 minutes a day and sometimes up to 350 satoshi if you are interested write me and send you the link

There are the number of such sites but they actually exist to work but don't generally gave the enough amount. So before working we should search out the best sites to deals and ask to the experience users for guidance. As I am suggesting that the Bitcoin site is one of the best for trading I ever used but it need some time to spend learn from it. They you can easily get a handsome amount. Which should be helpful for you 

Hard to find site like this nowadays no site pay but the is the only site which is real and pay by post in such an easy way if you want to get more site like this so you will jus waste your time and you will not get anything so keep get in touch here so you will earn well..

• +1 1

The truth is that there are very few and that they become profitable, there are not them since, for example, the btc that give you a minimum fraction of bitcoin to see a page or advertisement so that you can withdraw it, you must do thousands of those

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/13/2020 at 11:59 PM, Vanessa said:

It is very true friend, many pages end up offering free coins and when they reach the minimum withdrawal they want to charge you more than what they offered you .. on YouTube you can raise many bells

On 13/2/2020 at 23:59, Vanessa said:

Hola amigos, solo quiero una pequeña ayuda de ustedes, sé que la mayoría de ustedes realmente están haciendo mucho trabajo ahora además de este foro. Solo quiero preguntar si puede recomendar un mejor sitio además de esta campaña para obtener más bitcoins gratis. Me gustaría explorar más y conservar algunos bitcoins, incluso si me lleva mucho tiempo porque estoy realmente interesado y dispuesto a aprender más. Por favor, dame solo los legítimos porque algunos piden pagos al final de quedarse con algunas monedas y solo una pérdida de tiempo. Gracias y por favor responda.

There is no magic formula to find these sites, you have to research a lot and be careful, there are those who work with mining, PTC pages, among others, on the web, with some time you will find information. What I recommend is to work with those sites that have a good reputation, there are people on the web that show tutorials and options to work on these sites. With a good connection, patience and research, you will surely find options, but I insist there is no magic formula to find pages to obtain Bitcoins. My recommendation, if you have digital assets, invest by diversifying the options, thus obtaining returns, taking into account that when investing, risks are assumed.

This is the advantage of cryptocurrency (especially Bitcoin), you can not only buy it directly, but you can also become its owner. You can participate for free on this platform by submitting mailing activities, and join the rewards program, Air Drops and Faucets. So far, the legitimate sites I know are crypto activities that pay by mail.

2 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Hard to find site like this nowadays no site pay but the is the only site which is real and pay by post in such an easy way if you want to get more site like this so you will jus waste your time and you will not get anything so keep get in touch here so you will earn well..

@Mark wood not like so you mean because in this crypto world you can find out lot of site where the forum authorities will pay like here... I have work in some site where they pay me bitcoin and usd too.. You can search About it online deeply.. Also bitcointalk forum can give you bitcoin too but its hard to work there..           

• +2 2

Hello, there are many platforms to earn cryptocurrencies for free but as you very well propose it, you earn very little but since you are interested in winning even if it takes some time, I could recommend two or three platforms that do not require much effort since you only have to claim rewards every 24 hours, but the best of all is that these ceiptomendas go directly to your wallet, there is no minimum withdrawal, they are called GlobalHive, ZenFaucet and PiperFlire, if you require the links, do not hesitate to write to me.

@Dorjoy12 really can you give me some site which are real and you have evidence that it pays. If you have so please tell me I want to earn more I only work here and I have more free time so I want to work everywhere where I get payment..

• +1 1

Lots Of Site Available On Internet Their Claim You Can Earn Free Bitcoin By Completing Task But When U Try It To Withdraw Then Ask For Gas Fee. But This Not With Yobit. Yobit Is Crypto . Yobit Didn't Give Free Bitcoin But Yobit Give You Offer To Make Money For Free .

What do you need a page to earn free bitcoin? I recommend FreeBitcoin, it is a serious company that has been in the crypto world for years and is trusted by many users. If you are looking to earn more bitcoin I recommend Yobit VMining but here you should invest but I assure you that it will be worth it, their plans give good returns.

2 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

@Dorjoy12 really can you give me some site which are real and you have evidence that it pays. If you have so please tell me I want to earn more I only work here and I have more free time so I want to work everywhere where I get payment..

@Mark wood you know refer link prohibited here so if you contract with me then i can give you the full Details of the site.. Yes those site is legit and i have get paid too.. Ofcourse you can work as you look free always but you need to have enough Knowledge about crypto currency..             

5 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Mark wood not like so you mean because in this crypto world you can find out lot of site where the forum authorities will pay like here... I have work in some site where they pay me bitcoin and usd too.. You can search About it online deeply.. Also bitcointalk forum can give you bitcoin too but its hard to work there..           

Its true @Dorjoy12 in crypto world there are so many sites pays bitcoins, if we work in that sites  like this forum and bitcointalk,  recently I found faucetpay its a micro wallet this facuet also start pay per post campaign,

there concept also similar like this forum but they pays per post 100 sat and they allows only 10 useful posts per day, if anyone interested to earn additional income then visit "faucet pay".

• +2 1