Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins? - Page 8 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins?

I have heard of many sites where people can earn bitcoin for free but none of them can compare to cryptotalk and some of these sites are bitcointalk and beermoneyforum.

It is better for you to focus on this site in winning free bitcoin because unfortunately most other sites are scam or that payment in it is very little compared to the time you spend

On 5/22/2020 at 1:39 AM, pablomarwan said:

It is difficult these days to find sites that reward you by doing one of the easy services, watching ads, or making a visit to sites in exchange for that.
 I will help you and present you with one of the most famous sites that rewards you with Satoshi or BTC, although it is a waste of time, despite that, I searched for coinpayu and adbtc, these are the most famous site that we have been working for a while and will not direct any problem in it and it is renewed business

Are you making anything out of these? I mean is it worth it or you just profit a few cents per day and just waste your time with them? Also are they actually paying?

There are not many sites in the field of encryption you can make good profits from them except this forum, but there is a site known as freebitecoin.in to earn free bitcoin but it requires patience

Its impossible that anyone can give you bitcoins for free and I don't think it will be possible in future too as we all know the value of bitcoins so i don't think there is or will be such sites which will give you free bitcoins . The best platform to earn bitcoins is here in short period of time you can earn alot 

On 2/14/2020 at 5:59 AM, Vanessa said:

Hi mates, I just want a small help from you guys, I know most of you are really doing a lot of work now aside from this forum. I just want to ask if you can recommend a best site aside from this campaign to get more free bitcoins? I would like to explore more and keep some more bitcoins even it takes me a long time because I am really interested and willing to learn more. Kindly give me only those legit because some are asking for payments in the end of keeping some coins and just a waste of time. Thnak you and please response.

I do not know which other site is better than this forum to earn bitcoin.
All other sites are fraudulent or give you a very small amount of bitcoin.
I advise you to collect a quantity of Bitcoin through this forum and then start trading on the yobit platform.
If you study the market and then start trading with caution, your balance will grow.

On 2/20/2020 at 4:34 AM, Hala99 said:

There’s a out of websites out there that you can earn from it some satoshis, but 5e thing is most of them are not legit ..they just wanna waste your time!

I am fully agree with you these days so many websites available on the internet where you can earn free Satoshi but in my opinion they are totally waste of time because they pays you very less even not $1 a day 

On 2/14/2020 at 11:59 AM, Vanessa said:

Hi mates, I just want a small help from you guys, I know most of you are really doing a lot of work now aside from this forum. I just want to ask if you can recommend a best site aside from this campaign to get more free bitcoins? I would like to explore more and keep some more bitcoins even it takes me a long time because I am really interested and willing to learn more. Kindly give me only those legit because some are asking for payments in the end of keeping some coins and just a waste of time. Thnak you and please response.

There are no free in this world even in crypto world my friend. You can get free but not worth it though since BTC is a huge value of money so you can earn from forums just like CryptoTalk or the BitcoinTalk. You could earn BTCs by working for it. Happy earning my friend!

There is a lot of sites that you can earn bitcoins or other cryptocurrency but there is no assurance if that sites are safe even though they are legit. The best that I will recommend to you is this site cryptotalk where you can earn for just posting, creating topic and giving reaction. You will start pay after your first 100 important post.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are various legit, authentic sites for earning crypto currency readily available, but the fact is most of them doesn't pay meaningful amount worth of the task, time and resources you are compromising, that's why I stopped all participation in faucets and paying gaming apps to focus and learn trading and investment am pretty sure will yield positive result for me tomorrow

There are some other site which one can earn some bitcoin to there wallets and they include bitcointalk or faucet but the problem is that earning on those sites is not that easy compared to this great forum and for that I will suggest you concentrate and make good posts so that you can be able to receive your payment for each posts you make in the forum.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

On 2/14/2020 at 9:59 AM, Vanessa said:

If you want to earn more free bitcoin then i have site for you.. The site is same as crypto talk where get discussion about crypto currency but the problem is the authorities of the forum so strict and you can earn every day 2usd.. Again you can find out different faucet site too     where they pay you btc

Earning for free is impossible you have to invest something in order to get that like either you have to invest your knowledge or your capital and even the bitcoin earning has become more difficult. We can hardly find a site which will pay you legit bitcoin.  

BetFury                                                   

I have a couple but I cannot share with you because that would be aganist the rules of this forum , and I might get penalized for that so its good you find the right section for this question so be careful also if someone starts to states where other places you can earn.

There is some sites  that gives bitcoin cash when interacting with the site. I think you can get approximately $ 1 every day you can search about it in google

Edited by TheRaed

Finding legit site to earn free coin now is not that easy and I will advise us not to be greedy about the reward some fake site do promise to give at the end of the campaign instead of believing in them make a good research so that you will know if it is beneficial or not because there are a lot of scammers in cryptocurrency world today and you cannot identify them by face.

I don't think there is any honest website that will give bitcoin for free and without any return except for some competitions that some platforms put on Twitter and you need a great luck to win free Bitcoin from them, The rest of the sites are scam.

• +2 1

In addition to the Crypto Talk forum, there is a Bitcoin Talk forum As for the rest of the sites that give free bitcoin, most of them are scam or give a very small amount that cannot be relied upon But the best option is to trade currency pairs against Bitcoin to increase your Satoshi balance.

There is no forum more better than cryptotalk I can only recommend this forum for everyone for earning talkcoin. When you save it I think you can also exchange it to Bitcoin.

I actually think its hard to earn anything from 2capta 1000 captachas so as to get a dollar which means that each  time you complete a certain captchas then 1 is worth 0.001usd and thats prety low , because I tried it , you first have to do some of those that you have not tried such as you can try like working on free 100 then you pass, I think you can do around 20 a day and you get tired and that would be around 600 a month so you will not get anything much in the end

• +5 1

I have tried many paying platforms where other users tip you or you get certain points which you can exchange with tips. I did profit from them with small amounts monthly for the time and effort.

Writting high quality posts for really small amounts do not worth the trouble. Perhaps some people that combine everything along with having high quality youtube channels are able to make a living.

The highest paying so far for just writing has been Cryptotalk.

There are a couple of ways, however the easiest way I can recommend which requires some capital is staking, You don't get bitcoin directly buy you could possibly sell your earned tokens for bitcoin.

Atomic Wallet supports staking of the following assets: Tezos, Atom, Komodo, NEO, Vechain, AWC etc. There are 10 assets as of now but can't list all. You could get the full list here: https://atomicwallet.io/staking

Join readcash the link is at my signature space, i earn $1 everyday with readcash so it is a good place where you can join and be active by writing topics about anything and you will earn.

Hello guys, I am a new member here and I do not know legitimate sites except this site, but frankly, I am optimistic about this site, so I have no choice but to work on this site. Thank you.

On 2/14/2020 at 12:08 PM, Vanessa said:

I knew about this mate, but it is hard to get payments in that forum. You need to have high rank before you can start receiving payments. I want something like free minings and watching blogs or videos and then earning. But only legit because now a days it's hard to trust any sites.

Don't think that it is hard if you really want to earn money and if you are really motivated about it then you will join that forum. It will be easy for you if you already have good knowledge of cryptocurrency and technology. All of the members there are good and they are more strict compared here.