Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins? - Page 6 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins?

Hi friend  i don't  know  about  more  legit sites  those give any crypto  or bitcoin . I suggest  you to do trading . You can get good  earnings  by trading. 

I think that this is one of the best site for making money as well as learning.if someone is offering high that is unbelievable then don't go behind them. They will be certainly scammers. Still if you want short cut then keep searching. But i suggest cryptotalk. 

Earning free bitcoin is easy. The problem is finding good/legit sites that will actually pay you. If you look in my signature, there is a list of cryptocurrency faucets. I use each one personally and most have been online/operating for 2+ years. The website also has many other legit ways to earn free bitcoins such as by reading emails, playing games, answering questions, reading and writing, etc. Take a poke around you might find something you like. Personally, I invested some of my BTC into playing Splinterlands. It takes some money/work but there are about 6 different ways you can earn from playing that can end up becoming profitable and creating passive income over time.  

Is it really happen? Is it possible then Inform me please...I am new on this plate forum...

On 2/14/2020 at 5:46 AM, kirubel said:

AS you know most free bitcoin sites are faucets and ptc sites, but you can try 2captcha its data entry job and you can make good money, and if you work longer times you will get good money like if you make 1000 recaptchers you will receive 1$ and its easy if you use android or pc apps

I tried the site before, i don't know why it's giving for captcha solving instead of the site need atleast 10k captcha solving to be able to withdraw from 0.5$ to 1$. Were you tried it? If you tried you won't write the post........ recheck my words and go check info for the site.

Get the thinking for free bitcoin but they pay a exceptionally insignificant quantity of bitcoin and the other rank is bitcointalk but this is a really relentless behavior to earn money. as a result apiece part chooses cryptotalk for free bitcoin. We grow to be added intense our expertise and earn fair pay

Get the perception for free bitcoin but they revenue a exceptionally insignificant quantity of bitcoin and the other rest is bitcointalk but this is a tremendously relentless method to earn money. then each one individuality chooses cryptotalk for free bitcoin. We become further intense our expertise and earn just forfeit

4 hours ago, Atif71 said:

Freebitco.in best faucet website where we can claim after every hour free Bitcoin satoshi 2captcha.com is the captcha website where we can enter the captch and get the payments but one thing you should remember it's require time for earning

From my opinion, Freebitco.in is not that good as we expected. It's one of the most popular faucets going around, however it might take you years until you hit the 200$ jackpot of winning and you might lose all your earnings while playing their dice game with a huge house edge. It's hilarious when you try it once and you lose 13 times in a row with a 47.5% chance of winning after 5 minutes of playing. Not mentioned that your faucet reward will decrease over time and my earnings are way lower than earlier.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Don't thinks that's all free earnings websites will pay you huge just like the cryptotalk pays you, other sites are paying low amount 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Sadly the last few months I don't think that anything exists besides cryptotalk. The whole 2019 concerning airdrops and bounties was always in decline in terms of profits. Since September 2019 it has all basically stopped and even bounties just pay a small ammount of pennies if they ever reach an exchange. It is not a good time and this situation is reflected in the recent price drop. Besides cryptotalk, I only use freebitco.in faucet which is the most used and valid one that provides small amount for many years.

Freebitco.in greatest faucet website everywhere we preserve assertion after every hour free Bitcoin satoshi 2captcha.com is the captcha website someplace we tin go into the captch and grasp the payments but one mechanism you be supposed to recall it's insist on time for earning

Hello my friend
There is a site called BitcoinTalk, we can say that it is on the principle of the Cryptocurrency website, but the laws in it are strict and difficult, and you must observe the laws to avoid the ban.

near are countless sites and taps that collapse you profits and free formation, but I tell you to continue at this point and prolong to make public as this position gives you sound profit and earns you incident

On 2/14/2020 at 5:59 AM, Vanessa said:

Hi mates, I just want a small help from you guys, I know most of you are really doing a lot of work now aside from this forum. I just want to ask if you can recommend a best site aside from this campaign to get more free bitcoins? I would like to explore more and keep some more bitcoins even it takes me a long time because I am really interested and willing to learn more. Kindly give me only those legit because some are asking for payments in the end of keeping some coins and just a waste of time. Thnak you and please response.

Unfortunately, Cryptotalk is the only site that pays for posting useful posts. There's an older site called Bitcointalk but it's harder as you need to get rank and so on

On 2/14/2020 at 4:59 AM, Vanessa said:

Hi mates, I just want a small help from you guys, I know most of you are really doing a lot of work now aside from this forum. I just want to ask if you can recommend a best site aside from this campaign to get more free bitcoins? I would like to explore more and keep some more bitcoins even it takes me a long time because I am really interested and willing to learn more. Kindly give me only those legit because some are asking for payments in the end of keeping some coins and just a waste of time. Thnak you and please response

There are sites in which you can actually earn. Though not necessarily Bitcoin buh the earning is a good one too and very legit.

Checkout bestexchange and register as an affiliate partner.

You can use the link below

E-money exchangers list

I have no name of other sites that gaves us free btc like crypto talk forum paid us with simple works and many other sites we encourages for works but nothing's rewarding for us only we earning by making referrals.we don't have referred. 

On 2/14/2020 at 9:59 AM, Vanessa said:

Hi mates, I just want a small help from you guys, I know most of you are really doing a lot of work now aside from this forum. I just want to ask if you can recommend a best site aside from this campaign to get more free bitcoins? I would like to explore more and keep some more bitcoins even it takes me a long time because I am really interested and willing to learn more. Kindly give me only those legit because some are asking for payments in the end of keeping some coins and just a waste of time. Thnak you and please response.

I didn't get any site like this forum site who can pay us for our simple task. But we can use another video sharing platform as like YouTube. It's name LBRY. Here we can earn massive free token.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 2/14/2020 at 5:59 AM, Vanessa said:

There's no such thing as free Bitcoin. Even faucet sites which you think they give free Bitcoin, they actually earn more from you watching ads and clicks. So I suggest you stick with Cryptotalk as it's the best site.

I have tried many sites that give free bitcoin, but I have not seen a site that is more reliable than this forum in winning bitcoin by sharing knowledge with others.

There are not many honest sites that offer Bitcoin free of charge and this forum is considered the best in it and there are also faucets and shortcut sites

THINK POSITIVE

I don't think there is any other forum existing like Crypto talk. Because this is the most legit website I have ever seen. This forum helps and pays all the user working here sincerely. I have net seen any other forums that pays like this in time. So for me,there is no comparison of this forum. 

You can join bitcointalk too, they have still some bounties that you can join and earn from and also if you get a good rank after a while you can join signature campaigns which pays good.

I want to say that most of that are fixed sights if you invest large amount of frequent then you will get loss I want to suggest you that cryptotalk is the best option for  free BTC.

there are a few ways to generate some bitcoin

faucets

websites like freebitcoin

forums 

free faucets on gambling sites sometimes pay off

On 2/14/2020 at 9:29 AM, Vanessa said:

Hello, you can mine Pi tokens through your mobile ,turning on once a day and leave it in the background and do your regular stuff on the internet , Pi is in beta testing mode of Phase-2 ,At phase 3 it will open its withdrawals.. and they are giving away free Pi's to mine.. Mine while you can. I am sending you 1π! Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 3.5 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link https://minepi.com/Kamabi and use my username (Kamabi) as your invitation code. Join in PIONEERS. 

Screenshot_2020-04-09-20-47-07-79_2846feb41f9b5cb675f80f9baa9a118c~2.png

• +1 1