Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins? - Page 21 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins?

I can't say anything about other legit website than sweet than cryptotalk, I'm I joined this platform last week then I wish I could have another legit website like this, but most of the site contains fake, and frauders has occupied it.

I really don't think there is any legit site that offers Bitcoin in satoshis and other coin like cryptotalk, I have made lot of research but I could not come with any site , there may be but I have not come across one since I have been making research @Camasho

• +1 1

There used to be some good sites very early, but lately not many appear, just some that are paying very low, and I hope that cryptotalk will be better from anything else. Sadly I have nothing to say either, I have seen publish0x which could pay something small again but probably is not for everyone.

Of course it is not possible because they are not a site for entertainment and entertainment, but rather a site to give information useful for life and Bitcoin returns to a strong and ancient country, and of course everyone has information for whom the bitcoin returns

I don't know of any other website that gives us the opportunity to earn good money so easily. Cryptotalk is a great platform, it has many benefits. You can easily earn the best income from here. We can get knowledge, experience and all kinds of information from here. I don't think there is a better website for making bitcoin. You can earn a lot by dedicating your time to this forum and getting information. It is better to work in this forum than to waste your time on other websites in the lure of earning more bitcoin.

• +1 1

There are plenty ways but we must be active to get Bitcoin as possible as we can, i will tell you some of my earnings how I made them. My first Bitcoin balance was from the blockchain airodrop, so we need to participate in trusted legit airodrops to generate bitcoin my reward was from stealler coins, so I transferred easy to bitcoin, you can do the same thing with any coin, also I used some mining apps it helped me with my device super easy and I signed up for the bounty bonuses in many platforms.

If you want to make some extra bucks you need to have some skills or you can go for the marketing which has a lot more potential than any other earning Method.

I'm still a beginner,i only make earnings from the Crypto talk,though I don't have any earning site to recommend for you but I suggest you search this on YouTube,perhaps you can see alot of earning sites with the bonuses one can get from them you'll have the option to decide and choose the site you want to join

• Useful or interesting 1

I did not know about these things I am a biggnier I want to increase my knowledge by knowing these things if is this possible to learn more bitcoins on the side.

No i have never seen any website who giving btc like this rapidly maybe they are but i am not doing work in any website like this is is giving our all hard working money on the weekly basis and u think it was a good method to earn here i hope so you all are agreeing with that.

• +5 1

There are several sites where we can earn bitcoin But I think so Crypto is more better than all other sites Because here earning method is so simple . We do not work hard and makes a lot of efforts if we   just spending 3 hours from 24 hours we can earn a lot money 

more locales promising your cash back or the benefit when you contribute to them.. in any case, this gathering is the site I can recommend on the grounds that this genuine procuring site simple additional pay and learning information.

Lol, this is free bitcoins to you? You have any idea what free means, what an imposter, really so many members here act like they are completely brainless, thinking that their time is worth nothing, but if you are in understanding of your position and you think yourself as completely useless person then anything given to you could be free.

More destinations promising your cash back or the benefit when you contribute to them.In any case, this gathering is the site I can recommend on the grounds that this genuine procuring site simple additional pay and learning information.

Dear.To your caring data there's nothing of the sort as "free bitcoin" . Much of the time, they will request something consequently, regardless of whether it's your time, your cash, your insight or even your PC's preparing power.

Why looking for another forum, when you can just earn easily in this one. All you just have to do is work hard, gain positive reputation and you are good to earn enough. It really hard to find legit forum this days cause there are lot of scammers everywhere.

One of the best website for free bitcoin is yobit. Yobit is providing free bitcoins for the time and knowledge that we have about things discussed here. By engaging actively in cryptotalk daily can earn more more free bitcoins. In cryptotalk it's just yae our time and views about things. 

I think cryptotalk and bitcointalk is a good forum to earn free bitcoin.Though bitcoin is very complex to earn money but you can use it to get free bitcoin.Otherwise i do not think any site is legit which give you free bitcoin. Because there are many sites which claim that we can easily get free bitcoin by playing games and watching vedios but most of them are scame.

I think many sites are working on google for earning. The most wonderful and reliable posts is crypto world. Because it give us free BTC. And there is no any fraudulent member present. All the member ha its on privacy on this forum.

I want to tell you that there are many ligat side but you should too save because on this type of sites have many scammers and you can loss your Bitcoins and money e if you could not care about your money and wallet that is very beneficial for you

My friend I will give the first priority to this forum for earning the bitcoin because this is a platform where we can earn bitcoin easily but the other sites can't pay easily . There are many sites by which we can earn bitcoin but these sites cannot pay us easily.

I think there is no site that gives you bitcoins for free. There are many sides that offer to give us bitcoins for free, but they make us do a lot of work and in return they give us very little bitcoins and or we do not give us bitcoins at all. So we probably should not spend our time on such sites, if you want to earn the rest, then you should invest on bitcoin. Or you should trade on cryptocurrency, this way you can get bitcoins. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many platform or sites that are legit but the fact is that the only forum I no is basically legit that is genuinely okay without waste of resources is crypto talk and Yobit sites we should be patient and endure with this forum instead of us searching for any other forum just not to be scam.

I think there are a lot of sites to earn free bitcoin, but most of them can be fake and some of them ask you to pay a membership application, which means you will need to pay some money so I think CryptoToolk is the best.

• +1 1

There is a bitcoin discussion forum, but it takes a long time to make money because it depends on the ranking by merit points and when you get a certain status you can participate in the signature campaign and earn money so I don't think there is a site like this that works that way.