Stablecoin Has the Chance to Become the Main Stream of World Finance - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Stablecoin Has the Chance to Become the Main Stream of World Finance

It is good to see these big electronic developments in the field and this new generation of payment method is spreading quickly because everyone needs such things at the present time as it solves many problems and greatly reduces the lost time

we can easily convert our aseets to stable coins so that we don't need to worry about volitale price of bitcoin and other crypto currency. But we have to understand that there will be no profit if the market becomes stable.

Fiat currency is dominating all the currencies yet because that is ghere from a long time and it is not easy for stable coins to overcome them easily,  but no one knows the future.

Well to me am yet to see stable coin as a profitable coin as BTC. It lacks the exceptional, unique features that keeps BTC above all the remaining Crypto coins in Crypto community, giving an ample chance or opportunities for making a huge amount of profits by continues changes in value.

Yes the fiat system is also ready to adopt the stablecoins as they have almost 0 volatality as compared to non-backed assets.  So they must be given a chance.

• +3 1

I think so , because every time am selling my coins I just wanna sell them with a stable coin , because in the end I always find myself working as hard for the little things that are working for me there is a lot of good things that are really working for me right now the good things about everything is that they will always help you a lot in balancing your math , avoiding the large fluctuation of the market

• +5 1

Most likely they they are, they are offering us a stable stand for us to enjoy stability and in the end its becoming one of those kind that are perfect for us and that are working for us , this is one beautiful thing that we need to use and we work with it perfectly

• +2 1
  • +4 1

stable coin likes Usdt have great coinmarketcap Value , their is alot of user infact me also used Usdt for trading purpose.

hopefully stable coin Will world fiance soon as possible .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Fixed cryptocurrencies are considered safe for traders on the one hand to freeze capital, and on the other hand it is an excellent way to transfer money wherever it is in the world by storing in the form of a fixed currency to lose its value in the wallets on our smart devices, laptops, or cold wallets, and it is like carrying a bank account with you. Wherever, without fees, deductions, and in complete safety.

• +1 1

Yes, but in my opinion, for now it is still better to use an online payment system such as paypal, because crypto currency is still not legalized in many countries and if we want to use it we have to go through an exchange first and that is more complicated. 😀

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Yes you are right. Like you can see the Usdt it is now on 3rd number in the coin market cap and there are many who are rolling well in market.

• +1 1

Actually the only usecase for existing stablecoins is for trading purposes in exchanges. Also Tether is not exactly to be trusted having their bank accounts all over the world in shady banks in the Bahamas and other islands known for their loose requirements. I don't think that we should be trusting USDT at all as it has a valid risk of failing.

On 2/14/2020 at 10:47 AM, Rahul21 said:

Yes, this is certainly a very important coin for our cryptocurrency.  And I think that many people are making a lot of money with stable coins, and it is very easy to make transactions.  Because blockchain methods of stabilized coins are moving forward and improved.

Stablecoins aren't volatile like crypto currencies. Although they may be called crypto too but in reality they are fiat currencies that are used to get you out of a bearish moment. When the price of let's say Bitcoin is dropping you can easily safe yourself by trading it for stablecoins.

Of course, stablecoins are convenient enough for storing and transferring cryptocurrencies, besides, the balance in real dollars is always clearly visible, there is no need to convert. But, of course, the range of investment instruments for such coins is limited.

• +1 1

Stable coins can never become much important  as other coins are becaouse  they can't  provide you the opportunity  to  investment  in them.

Potential as long as they demonstrate how they have back their assets.

Although USDT is really the quintessential stablecoin, it has been through rumors that they are not transparent enough

On 2/13/2020 at 5:17 PM, hmind said:

Stablecoin is said to have the opportunity to become the main stream of world finance, thanks to the excellence of blockchain technology which was pioneered by Bitcoin in 2008. The new realm of fiat money with high inflation?
Bitcoin as a new form of electronic money is not intended to be "stable" like the US dollar or rupiah and other money issued by the state (fiat).
This is where the concept of stablecoin was born, such as the United States Dollar Tether (USDT), which is worth one unit as the value of one unit of real US dollars: one to one. This is made by a private company.
So, the presence of Stablecoin is able to eliminate the inconvenience of conventional cash payments. Now with Stablecoin, users no longer need to visit automated teller machines.

The decline and eventually disappearance of FIAT money is on its way. However, Central Banks don't want to lose control over money, that is why the digital Euro and the digital Chinese currency are currently in development, in a race to dominate the world.
With this, banks seek to continue to control money, for which they are willing to adapt to the digital world.
Although these initiatives are at odds with the spirit of cryptocurrencies, of decentralizing finances.
Stablecoins are the variant that can effectively dominate.

• +2 1

The European Union recently is considering launching its own, fixed cryptocurrency supported by the price of the euro, but fixed currencies were found with the aim of freezing, not storing, and launching them must be on a private or previous blockchain network. Therefore, the most important point is that it is not central, but rather its value is fixed

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I think this is a new breakthrough for the financial sector. In the past, fiat monopolized all financial sectors. There are now stablecoins that allow users to transfer this currency from one country to another. We are no longer dependent on fiat, we have alternatives which are cryptocurrencies such as stablecoins.

• +1 2

It won't be anything. Tether can grow even more with any fake loans given but it will not be accepted anywhere and when problems start it will probably be banned and even make more problems for their ceo and others that will have lots of debt in a tether bubble.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't need to use stable coins and it seems that governments will create their own so tether or the rest will not be used but only for trading cryptocurrencies. I prefer holding cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin with a fixed supply and not others like usdt that are printed even more than fiat.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thanks for the explanation. I know that we have many stablecoins lately but I also know that stablecoins can also create bubbles in this market. If it happens it will probably be a massive one so I'm hoping to ride the bubble and exit before it pops. Don't think of these stable coins are real financial instruments. They are just toys.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that judging from the reactions of governments for Libra and some latest comments from the european union officials about stable coins, they will not be allowed anywhere. They are used for many reasons today and it is known that tether is just creating billions out of nowhere and lending them to fake funds that buy with this tether Bitcoin, which in turn uses as collateral for even more loans in tether. This is not working well for the longevity of tether and will damage bitcoin too as the price inflates with just billions of fake printed tether.

• +3 1

Stable coins cannot make money for you instead they make sure that you don't lose your money in crypto currency while investing in them. They can be a very good source of holding one's assets which is becoming a useful technique right now in crypto.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day