I am suggesting a competition for Cryptotalk logo - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

I am suggesting a competition for Cryptotalk logo

If there is a competition regarding the reputation points regarding the followers of regarding anything the person who is working most will be able to get a lot from it.

With all my respect to you, and I wish you to not be mad at me but this forum is for cryptocurrencies and everything related to it, so if we want to ask for some competitions then I think it is good if they added crypto ones, this logo challenge is not belong to here because like I said, cryptotalk is about crypto. 

• +1 1

Competition keep every successful platform more active and will make the members work very harder toward that, so this is the same with the cryptotalk, but the segment you suggesting will not be ideal dear, so I advise you suggest something that is cryptocurrency related. 

Yes, I think that this is a very good suggestion, when I was introduced to this forum, I tried to read about this forum online, one thing that I couldn't find is the logo of this great forum, so I think that the moderators should be good to actually consider thise competition.

You said a nice thing. The admin can arrange a contest where the winner will receive the award as a cryptocurrency. I like it personally. It's not just me but everyone's supposed to like it. 

Hello friend, I think I do not agree with you with this idea, in my opinion that the only reason for our presence here is to learn and benefit from the experiences of some about cryptocurrencies, and these things should not be given any importance and focus on learning only

Edited by Khaldoon Saqr

I don't think it's the right place to do the logo competition you're talking about, maybe some other sites will welcome it but CryptoTalk won't welcome it. I don't like it. 

I don't think it's a good thing because nobody is dedicated to working on these contests for members of the forum to gain experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Not for contests. It's never good.

This forum is dedicated to cryptocurrencies and everything related to them, the goal of cryptoralk is to share our knowledge about the cryptocurrency and not about the logo.  Maybe another logo contest site so the forum isn't messed about and the beginners can also easily handle the posting.  But it's a nice suggestion.

• +2 1

Yeah it's good idea to create logo for cryptotalk but I think moderators of this forum will not allow us because this forum is about cryptocurrency and we should talk or discuss about only cryptocurrency . If logo is to be needed then then admins will automatically bring this to forum.

• +4 1

Dear the real purpose of this platform is to share information about cryptocurreny. If this logo competition is to encourage cryptocurreny then it's a good idea. Otherwise it will distract the users from real task. Moreover, this decision is all upto the forum moderators.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼