I am suggesting a competition for Cryptotalk logo - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

I am suggesting a competition for Cryptotalk logo

I think we could use a symbol or a logo. It would bring unity and it would also be great for advertising this place. Also competitions are fun.

I dabble in graphic design but i am pretty sure that there are lots of designers in this place to give it a shot.

Some sort of price for the winner could be a possibility if admins agree on that and voting should be done by admins also, just to prevent fake accounts from voting.

What do you guys think?

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 8
  • +2 9
  • +3 2
  • +4 7
  • +5 2

With all my respect to you, and I wish you to not be mad at me but this forum is for cryptocurrencies and everything related to it, so if we want to ask for some competitions then I think it is good if they added crypto ones, this logo challenge is not belong to here because like I said, cryptotalk is about crypto

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

Cryptoralk forum is not about what you think. The goal of cryptoralk is to share our knowledge about crypto currency and not about the logo. We should make a competition that could boost member to share a lot of ideas about crypto currency and not just about the logo.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Maybe another site for a logo competition so that the forum will not be messed up and newbies can also cope up easily with posting. But it's a nice suggestion.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 2/14/2020 at 4:56 AM, rekter said:

voting should be done by admins also,

This would definitely be the way to go. You can't trust an all-access public poll. Too many alt accounts and there would be an influx of new accounts made just to vote.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

7 hours ago, Migo said:

With all my respect to you, and I wish you to not be mad at me but this forum is for cryptocurrencies and everything related to it, so if we want to ask for some competitions then I think it is good if they added crypto ones, this logo challenge is not belong to here because like I said, cryptotalk is about crypto

Why not? If a good logo is going to attract more new people to this forum, and they become more aware of cryptocurrencies as a result, that would be nice.

Like crypto-uninformed people saying things like, "Nice logo! Whose company owns this?""Oh, it's from the Cryptotalk forum!" kind of thing, if you get what I mean.

Some sort of price for the winner could be a possibility if admins agree on that and voting should be done by admins also, just to prevent fake accounts from voting.

What do you guys think?

The forum sure can benefit from some creative users who will submit entries. Alternatively, the website owner/s can just hire some reputable designer from somewhere and save themselves the drama and hassle involved with contests.

The question I now have is: Does the forum owner/s have a keen interest in having a logo at the moment, or will they shelf this idea for now?

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

if they need a logo is will surely be included but since they come with this site without a logo is not up to is to suggest a logo idea to them. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 2/14/2020 at 1:56 AM, rekter said:

I think we could use a symbol or a logo. It would bring unity and it would also be great for advertising this place. Also competitions are fun.

I dabble in graphic design but i am pretty sure that there are lots of designers in this place to give it a shot.

What do you guys think?

Yes i agree with you on that. Mostly peoples are getting bored in this forum and thats a good idea to motivate again peoples and bring back to works again.

• +1 3

That's a good idea. As we know logo was used to know the existence of this entity. Also this is a great way for the new concepts of the forum. I just hope admin approved that thing.

• +1 3

8 hours ago, Baqi1122 said:

Yeah you are right I am agree with you that this platform is not for logo ,we should make competition to share our ideas with one another we should talk about the cryptotalk in this best plateform .

Logo is for just the uniqueness of a certain website. I think we should put one but not now because there is many important here that they need to improve than implementing logi. I suggest to them to create meaningful competition that could benefit all of the members here.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

What do you guys think?

Yes i totally agree and this is a good idea we need a logo that can define Cryptotalk and it should be something that is Crypto related and also a symbol of unity among members, I'm also ok that voting should be done by the admins it's about time that we should have one every forum has their own logo.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I did not get your point here to create a logo for cryptotalk that well this is a forum which focus on cryptocurrency and the topic should only focus on that but your Idea is much appreciated.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I don't agree with your idea. To the best of my knowledge, I think this forum is just a place for learning and discussing about cryptocurrencies and related topics rather than about such competition. So No I don't think we need any competition.

• +1 1

Competition for cryptotalk logo is a good idea because if you see the logo of cryptotalk, it just a simple logo for me. This logo needs to be change. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, it's a good idea. The admin can arrange a competition where the winner will get rewards as a cryptocurrency. But this platform is cryptocurrency-related and that you mention it looks like quite freelancing. So, admin knows well which is right.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

9 hours ago, khaledsaifullah said:

Yes you are right cryptotalk is the platform to share our knowledge about cryptocurrency,  I am sorry to say the author that logo opinion is no go for this forum.     

It is good for the forum for the uniqueness of this forum. But what i'm thinking is there is so many problems in this forum so they need to fix it first because the most important in this forum is the functionality of this forum. That's what i think.

• +1 1

What do you guys think?

Good idea, however i think we don't have the decision for this. I think it's the administrator and the moderators who has the right to make the logo thingy.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am not agree for your opinion that logo making contest will add more competition, I think if we launch reputation contest then everyone will add more value in this forum to get a love react to our post. It will be better if cryptotalk forum launch reputation contest.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Your idea is good but it not necessary to create a competition about cryptotalk logo because cryptotalk is about crypto currency that is why it has a lot of sections that are big part of crypto currency. The forum may held an competition that has connection in crypto currency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

i think this may be a good promotion about this forum and if the moderator do this campaign then more people will know about this forum

• +1 1
  • +2 1

That was great but this org. Is form for learnings and earn and not for this kind of challenges nothing to help about the crypto world .. But thanks anyways for that idea .. Might will happen in the future lets see ..! 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 2/15/2020 at 12:10 AM, Migo said:

I am posting this on "about forum" section and talk about cryptotalk logo would surely fit in right here. GUI is important part of usability as are the conversations and i am not sure how would one small competition divert the conversations away from cryptos. I mean Crypto is literally part of the name of the logo.

Edited by rekter
  • +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

This is a really good idea. Cryptotalk definitely needs a log and perhaps the best way to find one that suits their needs most, is by creating a competition for designers to bring their creativity and present something completely unique that cryptotalk deserves. I'm not a professional designer, but still I would give it my best with the limited knowledge I have.

It's an excellent idea to create a logo for Cryptotalk, something that distinguishes us from the other forums, but i think a competition is not necessary, this would simply be a good proposal for the Admin.