I am suggesting a competition for Cryptotalk logo - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

I am suggesting a competition for Cryptotalk logo

This is a great idea mate. I think moderators should make a logo to bring face to this forum and it will be easily notice by everyone, or maybe they should make a game for logo making and reward the winner of chosen logo.

Let's start the challenge, that the proposal comes out of the community, take out that hidden talent, upload some paint at least, the fun ones also count, that if only 100% original content.

I don't know if  @rekter takes up the idea, however this logo used it in a post a long time ago, it only exists here in Cryptotalk. 7 pages and not a single proposal, I start. 

Image Logo1:

605942627_logoforumup.png.b06ec8160baf5a7bfa0f1ec35104e0bd.png

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

yes i think this is a great idea for making a logo competition for cryptotalk forum, this would be great to have a logo but it all depends upon the admin to take this step we are just the members for  this forum

Your idea is nice but I dont think it is needed to this forum. Except from talking about crypto, is it acceptable that we have to compete? But I like your idea. I am just thinking if moderators agree with this. If yes, then this forum is more than crypto related.

Hello my dear friend, you have posted nicely. But I do not agree. Because the forum is not a place for competition. It is a place to gain knowledge and a place to earn some income...

On 2/13/2020 at 9:56 PM, rekter said:

I think we could use a symbol or a logo. It would bring unity and it would also be great for advertising this place. Also competitions are fun.

I dabble in graphic design but i am pretty sure that there are lots of designers in this place to give it a shot.

Some sort of price for the winner could be a possibility if admins agree on that and voting should be done by admins also, just to prevent fake accounts from voting.

What do you guys think?

This was a very good suggestion I hope if the moderators check this topic they need to consider and give an attempt to it either to approve or not but I would like if this suggestion is approve.

41 minutes ago, EmiKanNi said:

This topic is old enough to have been accused by the admins, no moderators. Moderators only take orders from the admins. So far not yet done, I do not think they see it necessary at all. And in my view I too do not think it is necessary at all. 

Well I can agree with you  it will bring many users to get participated to the forum on the logo competition if there will be a good logo designers.

We do not have to stress ourselves, did admin told us this, or admin told moderators to tell is. If we are not told, then why asking the question. It will be good to go to the about forum to dialogue with the admin to ask this rather than posting it her

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Well it's a nice idea and so amazing, this will capture so many attention especially when a huge amount of reward is entitled to the winners of the competition. And I am also using this opportunity appealing to moderators to considered even not competition for cryptotalk logo but should add weekly quiz for all the members of the forum irrespective of levels. This will attracts much more interest of members to be up to date with Crypto latest happenings in order to win the quiz and it's a way of subjecting members to research to add more knowledge to themselves.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, JohanDonne said:

Getting a logo is not any difficult for any compny, if they want to make a logo they will go to professionals and ask them to make, even asking people to make logo is a good idea.

You are very right and correct, I do not think this is a good suggestion at all, if cryptotalk admins want to have a logo for this forum, it is easy and they would have gone for that in the first place. It is rare and I have not seen any forum having a logo before. 

I don't think this forum need competition for now because it may distract the attention of many members and the forum from achieving the main aim of the forum so l suggests the forum should only concentrate on it's main aims first before any other things.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Cryptotalk is a forum where we all gather to talk about Cryptocurrency and it related activities so i don't think it is the right place to do this logo competition you are talking about, maybe some other sites will welcome that but cryptotalk will not welcome that so kindly create topics base of crypto if you want to stay safe from moderators harm mate.

• +1 1

I really didn't think that their is any need to change cryptotalk logo , cryptotalk already used a attractive and unique logo . this is better if there is bug bounty program instaed of logo , then we got some good update here . hopefully within time we see these type of competition .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

As we all know we are all here to talk about Cryptocurrency not logo competition and for that i will advise the creator of this topic to be careful with the type of topics of discussion the bring into the forum to avoid the facing penalty from the moderators. This forum is main for Crypto alone so the only competition that should be here is making good contribution towards creating helpful topics and making useful posts.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I really like competitions because they challenge us and i be so happy for that. I wish the moderators to agree with your your idea so that we can start to participate in different competitions.

i am a bit confused mate , this forum is related to cryptocurrencies  only , no offense but  i don't think your idea has anything with the forum  so it may not be needed

This is a great idea, I hope you will publish a new topic to suggest a new logo for this forum so that each member will post his logo that he designed for this forum.

It would have been good if this forum have a logo, we will easily identify this forum online. Like the talk token too, it will just have the symbol of this forum. So that people will know the token and this forum have connections. 

I Don't think we need to have any competition here to know about fake Account.. Becuase this forum authorities already strict Enough so if they able to find out any fake Account then they immediately banned the Account.. Again this is crypto currency discussion forum so every one should focus on learning only     ... I Think it will be helpful for us               

• Useful or interesting 1

I haven't seen any logo since I am here in this forum I think it is good idea to built the forum logo so the forum stands separately even in other websites. 

I am not really sure , if this competition was implemented in this site but it seems like a great idea I too have a small idea to do graphic designing for a logo for crypto talk , I guess it would be fun to have a competition with fellow members.

This can be a good feature for all the artists out there. It can turn out to be a real great competition for all the budding logo makers in this platform. Would be great to see it happen. Really looking forward to such innovative ventures peeps.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Hope to put a more professional logo for this forum.
Also, I hope the moderators will create a competition to choose the best logo design for the forum. I think that would be great.

With all due respect, don't be a fool.if we set a contest, it sounds great, has the ability to be, the moder will work on it.Don't be a fool by setting up a profile picture with some words.Then you will be banned. Crypto-talk is all about crypto and bitcoin.

This is a very good idea and I am vote for it to make it happen, I am not a very good in the design but there are many member that can create so good logo for the forum and the admin will decide the one he like and chose this.