I am suggesting a competition for Cryptotalk logo - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

I am suggesting a competition for Cryptotalk logo

It is actually a good suggestion to create a business logo meant for Crypto talk, whatever distinguishes individuals within the many other running forums, however, it is my opinion a good contest is not really crucial, this is able to only manifest as a superior proposition to your Administrator.

The forum need new magnet beside pay per post and I believe the answer is valuable post and bounty program. many forum with high quantity member ignore about logo but they always push forum performance with paying program. I'll let admin decide this and I hope more bounty program will release in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/13/2020 at 9:56 PM, rekter said:

I think we could use a symbol or a logo. It would bring unity and it would also be great for advertising this place. Also competitions are fun.

I dabble in graphic design but i am pretty sure that there are lots of designers in this place to give it a shot.

Some sort of price for the winner could be a possibility if admins agree on that and voting should be done by admins also, just to prevent fake accounts from voting.

What do you guys think?

As for the creation of cryptoworld logo you talked about here I think it's a good suggestion since it will help publicize and unite the users of cryptoworld   as for the competitions you suggested earlier  creating it I think that many users will be left behind if the don't win and this will definitely cause a sense of frustration to generate

• Useful or interesting 1

Brilliant idea. I will participate in the competition. But for now, this forum seems to focus on development. But I am sure that there will be a competition later.

I don't think this idea gonna work here.because its only forum's team right to decide or design the forum's logo.as we are users we just only give suggestion and feedbacks related to the forum services .

The goal of this forum is to share and discuss our knowledge and experience about crypto currency and anything that still connected with crypto world. We should make a program that could boost member to share ideas about crypto currency and how to take benefits from it. This time I don't agree with you, sorry.

I see, this forum does not have a logo. Only the Bitcoin logo is in the browser section. With this competition, of course also have an impact on new users.

On 2/15/2020 at 3:10 AM, Migo said:

With all my respect to you, and I wish you to not be mad at me but this forum is for cryptocurrencies and everything related to it, so if we want to ask for some competitions then I think it is good if they added crypto ones, this logo challenge is not belong to here because like I said, cryptotalk is about crypto

Yes you are right I am agree with you and your opinion I have same oprnion like you . If we want to ask for some competitions then I think it is good if they added crypto ones, this logo challenge is not belong to here because like l said, crypto talk is about crypto.

The moto of this campaign is to give knowledge about the crypto with earnings to people, bring some ideas that this forum should keep growing day by day and many more people should join this forum, i don't think your idea is good enough to appreciate .

yes it is a great idea of making a logo for this forum to make unity among different people. I think crypto site will pay its attention towards this point. A healthy competition should be organized by crypto in which different members will take part to make a logo.

I think it is a good idea..i work as a designer..i am studying in architectural university..so i can offer help..i think the logo will play abig role to attrackt  most people and user😁

This forum is not for competitions and not for logo design. This forum is for crypto currencies and exchange of experiences in this field

This is a good idea, my friend, but this forum is for encryption only, and this competition will not be good and its results are not fair because there are a lot of fake accounts and also I did not understand what the terms of the competition are well and in which section you suggest that it will be published because there is no section for competitions

On 2/18/2020 at 10:21 PM, Foisal123 said:

Yeah mate you are right and i think logo is now not important for this forum.because, this forum is only for learn and earn.

Logo is also important but we should focus on the functionality of this forum. Logo is for the uniqueness of our website but i suggest to them to prioritize the functionality of it first. 

but it doesn't really matter, so if it's not made it's okay. for example given the logo of bitcoin or etherum, surely people will understand. but for example there is a special logo, it must also be good and if there must be competition then there must be a prize for the winner.

On 2/14/2020 at 1:56 AM, rekter said:

I think we could use a symbol or a logo. It would bring unity and it would also be great for advertising this place. Also competitions are fun.

I dabble in graphic design but i am pretty sure that there are lots of designers in this place to give it a shot.

Some sort of price for the winner could be a possibility if admins agree on that and voting should be done by admins also, just to prevent fake accounts from voting.

What do you guys think?

Yes ,i am agreed with this because logo would be a great for advertising place and competition.so that's not a bad idea.this would be the step for identification and prevention from the fake accounts.

I'm sure that a strategy seriously isn't and so awful. I'm sure when i is usually beneficial in addition to a useful strategy with the community and as well it truly keeps many spamming.. well, I imagine one's ides is beneficial pal.

I also think competition but it should be for Crypto realted stuff like referal or price prediction or something more , and talking about logo competition is not suitable i think.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

This is a great idea as it will promote creativity within the forum but I think that it may also distract people from learning new things on the forum as they may concentrate solely on the competition.

Yes I agree with your question. If you're suggesting a competition for the Cryptotalk logo, we're glad to hear that we can learn from many cryptocurrencies. And gain knowledge and solve the problem through cryptocurrency. Thanks to the administration for the next question ,?

I have to appreciate your suggestion also so I want to mention that if there is any campaign for graphic then it's not so good idea because when you have no idea about graphics also many members have difficulties to do post and comments in a better way so I don't think it is a good idea we have to work on our old camp in only to make it more better.

On 2/15/2020 at 6:10 AM, Migo said:

so if we want to ask for some competitions then I think it is good if they added crypto

Well, for me there has no wrong with their topic here mate, its still be related to cryptocurrency because this is talks about to the forum's logo, this topic is good, i hope that this will be having it and it maybe having some logo this forum.

I am also a little good at designing, but this does not mean that all members here are professional designers, and if we have a competition, everyone must participate, otherwise it will not be fair.

Yup .. it's really a good and creative thinking,this idea is superb , Logo of any site or anything implies the authenticity of that forum , there should be logo of Crypto world that might ca