I am suggesting a competition for Cryptotalk logo - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

I am suggesting a competition for Cryptotalk logo

I think we could use a symbol or a logo. It would bring unity and it would also be great for advertising this place. Also competitions are fun. I dabble in graphic .

• -1 1

Yes you are right had it would   be good for a competition that occurred by the forum and many forum members would I like to participate in this competition but I am thinking about this that how this competition can occur in this forum because this forum is only for cryptocurrencies ad related to Crypto world but logo designing and other competition can occur there.... how....???

participants increases. We hope the administration will agree to your request and I ask you to explain more about your idea. Thank you.cryptocurrencies ad related to Crypto world but logo designing and other competition can occur there.... how....???

• -1 1

Now while you sad it, i noticed this discussion board would not have a logo layout. this discussion board is a very big one and to me, i suppose we really need a logo. they may throw the challenge to the participants and permit snap shots designers within the residence brings one-of-a-kind brand come forth. then the administration choose the one they fell it's miles the first-rate.

I agree with you on this suggestion, my friend, and I think that among us a lot of members who have the ability to design a wonderful and creative logo for this forum, it is one of the wonderful suggestions that I heard here.

A good idea, but don't you think that the idea of the logo will be a little difficult for beginners, and not everyone is aware of Graphic Design and may be alienated from the forum, so I suggest that we keep this forum for information about cryptocurrencies so that everyone can benefit from it more

Edited by Fatima Alre

It is a good idea and I am really surprising how until now there is no logo for this great forum! There are really some deficiencies by developers and supervisors regarding this matter, so implementing this idea will first attract a large number of people to win the award and at the same time a wonderful design for the forum will be made

The truth I believe that there is no need for a logo Cryptotalk demonstrates with its results that it has no competition and that we must be aware of the great opportunity that we have in our hands taking advantage that we must continue studying and follow the rules to increase the value, besides that we must continue recommending it to people to have greater benefits like us.

I do not agree with you, my friend, this forum is dedicated to electronic currencies and how to trade them, and the posts here contain basic rules and some suggestions that serve the forum.  I do not think that your suggestion will benefit the beginners or improve the forum.  I apologize, but I didn't like it .

This is a good idea, but this forum is for encryption only, and this competition will not be good and its results are not fair because there are a lot of fake accounts and also I did not understand what the terms of the competition are well and in which section you suggest that it will be published because there is no section for competitions.

It a amazing idea.I agree with you on this suggestion.Having this competition will make us have different beautiful logos designed by members in this forum.Also competitions are fun. I dabble in graphic . I think that among us a lot of members who have the ability to design a wonderful and creative logo for this forum. I can't wait to experience this . if the administrators can grant this. 

To my own opinion I don't think the challenge on logo issue is important to some extent in the group because as we know we are in the forum to learn and earn we should be challenging on how to invest and trade in order to earn much money 

We can see the knowledge and experiences in this way. I support your idea of supporting the community here by highlighting the skills..and it should not be limited to the graphic design only. We can employ a lot of things here to support talents.

• Useful or interesting 1

Your suggestion is nice dear, but its content is far from the topics that the forum cares about I suspect that competition ideas related to trading and cryptocurrencies will gain a lot more popularity.

• +2 1

I do not agree with your opinion as to the best of my knowledge, I think this forum is just a place to learn and discuss about cryptocurrency and related issues without such competition. So no I don’t think we need any competition.

As well as being a site it can stay away from your topic. I hope you will accept this criticism from me, you are limiting the profit for sincere love, affection and successes, and it is unjust, cryptography and cryptocurrency specialized dear friend, your idea is great, but you should know it, as I said, lots here There are graphic designers, you only benefit those who understand your case

Dear in my opinion this forum is not for the competition for logo . This forum is about to get information and to share the information with people . This forum is about to share information about crypto and  about digital currency . 

Thanks.

It would be a good idea to create a logo for this forum and publish it to make the forum known, and it would be nice to create contests always to encourage members to continue and for the competition to contribute to improving the level of the forum

• +1 1

A good idea, and I think it would be better if the forum added contests to win cryptocurrencies, and thus it will become a challenge between members and many posts in order to win some of the cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 1

i think it is a great idea, this forum needs a logo it is very important for marketing of this site so it would be more appealing especially if they made an application 

• +1 1

I think this will be very good for both the forum and for the members. Changing the logo can be good and make things more interesting. Members will be able to decide how it looks and vote on a particular logo to be selected

It will be an attractive competition, and it will contribute to increasing the forum’s activity and making it more lively and modern by developing the forum’s interface and icons.

The logo is for the uniqueness of a particular website. I think we should keep one now not because they need to be improved more than applying log here. I suggest them create meaningful competitions that can benefit all the members here.

• +4 1