I am suggesting a competition for Cryptotalk logo - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

I am suggesting a competition for Cryptotalk logo

Well I think the present logo is very okay, I find it very beautiful,but am sure if they give members to bring up with other logos am sure there would be better ones created by members, because am sure there are members that can design well in this forum

• +1 1

Well, I guess that will be fun and interesting so that those members have talent in designing and being creative will showcase their talent in making a wonderful logo design.

Well, that's a good idea. The administrator can arrange a contest where the winner will receive a prize as a cryptocurrency. However this platform is cryptocurrency related and you mentioned that it looks quite like freelancing so the admin knows very well which one is correct.

It will be interesting to change the logo of the Crypto Talk financial platform, I think we can find white members who have the craftsmanship to create a new logo, it will be really attractive, I am excited about this step, good luck friends

this would simply be a good proposal for the Admin. it is my opinion a good contest is not really crucial, this is able to only manifest as a superior proposition to your Administrator.

Well to me crypto logo should not be some thing we bring in cryptotalk forum because is not about competition but a platform of learning and earning, thanks mates you are always welcome have a nice day.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think this is a brilliant idea. Also , I think cryptotalk forum should advertise itself more in outer platforms, with some signature campaigns or some other campaigns. cryptotalk campaign is already a great campaign and by advertising it, the forum can draw tremendous amount of people to itself.

Yes it will be quite useful for all of us for doing this kind of the kindness. By doing this we can get the more users on this forum and everyone around the globe will be happy to join this like me.

This gonna be awesome. People’s can show their skill through this. This is so cool proposal. And crypto need a good, nice logo. By this competition crypto will get their new logo. Which gonna be so cool. I support for this campaign.       

Obviously, this kind of attractive offer has to be added because the offer will attract more users and users will also work hard for the forum. I hope Cryptotalk will add some additional revenue options.

I think you have mistaken mate, as this is a platform for sharing our knowledge and ideas about cryptos and currencies . So it would be better if we give preference to those things and not logos as it is of no use for us . So it would be a waste of time so I think we must compete for knowledge.

In my own view and perspectives it's good we concentrate and share more ideas with each other on how we will make this great forum to be more than this in the aspect of creating,learning, and getting of knowledge or something which is much more important than the logo of the forum.

I think the competition for the logon will be very interesting and people will make logon and there will be a lot of options available for the forum to select as well

yes I also agree with your opinion and your suggestion is very useful about this site because many people are very curious to participate this type create this type of computation than many people will be participated in their site and most of the people are well known about this real base running program and earn much and more profitable learning from this real base earning program and I also advised to all member to keep well communication to their senior and always ask the solution of your problem while during working on it because senior are the perfect guy order on this real base earning and learning site.

Yes, it is good for us to create a logo for the forum because it will make it easier for everyone to know the forum from its distinctive slogan, and it is also possible for us to use the logo for its own business, and it will be wonderful. 

If we want to ask for some competition, I think it's better if they add crypto. However, this logo challenge is not relevant here. As I said, I have respect for you about cryptocurrency crypto. I hope you are not angry with me. However, this forum is for cryptocurrency and everything related to it.

Not posible there because here we have to work according to the forum policies not with our suggestions that will not usefull to everyone but in future forum will develop some extra activities to attract members to devote their time with full zeal. 

• +1 1

Yes, I agree with you, because almost all cryptocurrecy earning sites had a logo that can sometimes attract people to it too, so cryptotlk should also have a logo that can make it easier for new people to recognize it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes my opinion I should recommend a competition to stay cryptotalk. People are successfully successful when competing. And through competition, it is bad that is bad now. And everyone tried to do well. Cryptottal and this competition are U'mom.

In fact it has been long that I was thinking about why the moderators have not provided a cryptotalk logo for the site,  but you have made a good suggestion about the logo competition,  so the moderators should approve the competition. 

Yes dear it is a great idea to add the amazing feature in the platform.Crypto definatly the need to logo and the best way to find the suitable post and creating the best design to use creative i have a limited knowledge about this but i really like that  idea .

I do not know why the ctyptotalk has do not have a logo, although many members are ready to create a logo for this forum for free. But I think this time going to update all things. Cryptotalk needs a logo, so they can arrange a contest for crating a logo.

i agree with you my dear mate, its great idea. cryptotalk should take a competition and give a prise money. it will be help for all the member of this forum to earn extra money and cryptotalk found lots of brand new logo

as for the competitions you suggested earlier creating it I think that many users will be left behind if the don't win and this will definitely cause a sense of frustration to generateis a good idea we have to work on our old camp in only to make it more better.