✓Dogecoin

✓Bitcoin

✓Ethereum

✓Tipestry tipc

And other cryptocurrencies

★Web https://tipestry.com

★ Telegram https://t.me/tipestry

b27e276f-0f3f-484d-861a-8efc5d192697.png

it's a social network like Facebook and posting pay in crypto it's very easy just share the interesting things

you can also join Airdrop and get a tipc token

hey sir , thanx for sharing with us this site , but the question is  if he is a legal sit and not scam , do you have  payment prof  ? i would like to see one . 

10000 doge is such a small pool I honestly do t even see the poi t I. Going through the process. You could get more than this guaranteed just by signing up to certain wallets or exchanges. Jo offence sorry but $15 as a prize pool just don't cut it for me. 

competition is every week

payment less than 24 hours

IMG_20191011_080206.jpg

Edited by Criss77

can someone explain how this works exactly ? what should we do and why are they giving away this money ? it happens every week or its a one time competition ? thanks in advance

41 minutes ago, Mohs3n71 said:

can someone explain how this works exactly ? what should we do and why are they giving away this money ? it happens every week or its a one time competition ? thanks in advance

Top 10 posts week  win all rules are posted on the site 

7 hours ago, Criss77 said:

Top 10 posts week  win all rules are posted on the site 

Hello buddy I'm trying to understand you better, it's only top 10 winners that get paid weekly for posting? 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

please elaborate how to earn in this site? this is legit and you have paymen proof? please post again the details sothat we join this sit to earn crypto..additional income for my daily expenses..please post additional info ts thank you

can someone explain how can we earn that prize? there is no information right out there. And is anyone get payment from them? 

Thanks in advance

We want a clearer explanation about this site and how to earn currencies if you want to benefit everyone and thank you

So you need to make an article to get a tip? Is the tipping process transparent? Do we need to deposit money for tipping? And how much average tip per article? I will not go if below 1000 Satoshi lol 

stop asking everyone the same thing just for reward everything is out there just search

I made an inscription on Tipestry, but I'm finding the pages heavy. It's a little hard to browser. I haven't made any comments yet, which is the beginning to profit from Crypto.

How many comments do we need to do to win currency.?

On 10/10/2019 at 2:04 PM, Criss77 said:

Tipestry 10,000 Dogecoin Post of the Week Contest ends one week from now

Tipestry Earn cryptocurrency tips for your posts get tipped with

✓Dogecoin

✓Bitcoin

✓Ethereum

✓Tipestry tipc

And other cryptocurrencies

★Web https://tipestry.com

★ Telegram https://t.me/tipestry

b27e276f-0f3f-484d-861a-8efc5d192697.png

How to join us ??? only register at tipestry?? and post at web?? or any job??

so, only top 10 will be count it. also i need more proof, before i joined. it's like yobit pay per post maybe. but 10k dogecoin for pool is too low.

i searched every where , on google , telegram  and youtube  and it show nothing , no information about this forum and how to earn  money from ... 

On 10/13/2019 at 9:28 AM, iloveyobit said:

i searched every where , on google , telegram  and youtube  and it show nothing , no information about this forum and how to earn  money from ... 

Why you would waste time in that forum when you can make more money a week with Cryptotalk, put it aside.

This way you show a little loyalty to Cryptotalk and you get some respect among the members also you could never know how much 1 Satoshi will be worth in the future so you'd better accumulate as many as you can.

44 minutes ago, th3nolo said:

Why you would waste time in that forum when you can make more money a week with Cryptotalk, put it aside.

This way you show a little loyalty to Cryptotalk and you get some respect among the members also you could never know how much 1 Satoshi will be worth in the future so you'd better accumulate as many as you can.

yes i respect crypto talk and all members here , but the person up talk about somthing and i give my opinion , im thankfull for cryptotalk for this chance but we have to look about  other sources of money dude 😉 

10 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

yes i respect crypto talk and all members here , but the person up talk about somthing and i give my opinion ,imthankfull for cryptotalk for this chance but we have to look about  other sources of money dude 😉 

Mmm ok ok, from my perspective, you just wanted to answer the message to get the post counter up for the contest.

I get it. I get it.