EURAUD: Bullish Forecast For Today - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MUJAHEDHANI

EURAUD: Bullish Forecast For Today

Friends, please before watching this idea, support it with your Like and any Comment thanks.

Reasons:
- Price getting close to Buy Zone
- Buy Zone is 0.2925-0.2845
- Key Level is $0.2870
- I expect further growth of RIPPLE price from Buy Zone or Key Level
- Always do your own research before opening positions and always put SL

Guys, if you like the idea please put like button, this will be the best thanks.
Thank you for your support, I appreciate it.

220.PNG

The bullshit forecast for today is that now the price of some currencies is going down, I expect a lot of prices to rise a few days later but it is not too much to worry about.

The eurod bullshit is an important issue for crypto currency, and I think the eurod bullshit has the potential to further the value of the crypto currency.  So if the eurod is bullish, currency prices and trading will go a long way in everything.

Yes ripple coin is going bullish way. Actually not only this but all coins going up due to bullish market. My prediction is ripple will go more high because btc halving is not finished and it take more 88 days.

Wow, this year really is a blessing as many currencies are being bullish or keep on increasing over the time lets hope it will continue till the end of the year maybe some bull runs or just simple good earnings.

This is the proof that Bitcoin is the guide of all cryptocurrencies market trade, I think without Bitcoin on the market there are nothing of moves, so now we see Bitcoin going up and as many currencies increasing over the time.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The market chart is not clear first of all and  second you have posted in wrong section,third make more content in topic this is not  the way how you create topic here.The price of XRP is not gonna this high easily because the BTC is not breaking $10K .After $10K the prices of alt start the real movement. 

I don't think analysis in this way will be successful because there are many impacts to XRP and the curve may change due to this

THINK POSITIVE

On 3/17/2020 at 3:03 PM, Jump said:

That was a great news today because it is rapidly increasing and spreading this is a good sign of market income and also it is better if many people will support this coin to make more profit because there is a chance it will become profitable soon.

I have to take a position for this type of crypto trade. there have been many positive values and things we get from there. can't wait for me to try it.

I am very sure of this. I feel that it is just an imaginary chart and that the information in it led us to believe that Eurod is a positive indicator and shows us the stability of the market, but whoever follows the code for a long period of time finds that it is not very important and what I see in this chart calls for optimism that the price will rise but is not reliable

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We should be up to date for the different short of the market conditions like Bearish and Bullish in the cryptocurrency world for both sort of actions like getting profits and the cutting the loses according to the cryptocurrency market conditions. 

I advise you to read and watch cryptocurrency magazines in order to make forecasts yourself. And to believe in what is drawn on the chart is not very good. To adhere to your opinion, this is the main task for investing in cryptocurrency. 

I just realized that I didn't pay that much attention to the forecast for the cryptocurrency market but these forecasts are turns out wrong very often recently, maybe today's market is just too unpredictable. 

To be honest, now I only trade Bitcoin and in the last week the price is more predictable. Your idea deserves attention. I'll take note of the idea. Thank you.

All expectations are reduced that the currency rates will continue to decline and there will be no increase until the half-event event expected to happen soon ends, as everyone says that the price will reach more than $ 10,000 in the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear friend your title is talking about EURAUD pair which is about forex and in your post you are talking about XRP (Ripple) which is a cryptocurrency, I think you need to edit the title.. Also you should post similar articles in the trading section.

Well I don't really care about the Forex market or the FIAT currencies, but I do like to be always aware of the currency rates such as the dollar, the euro and the ruble.

Life is great and enjoy it

The market crash seems to have caused the price of almost all cryptocurrencies, including Ripple, to fall. I think this is the time for Bitcoin. Halving is approaching

Ripple is affected by the rise and fall of Bitcoin. Why do I keep a currency that does not have its way? I prefer to keep bitcoin because it dominates the market.

Before I judge your analysis, I want to present my opinion on this currency that it has a path and experience in the market. This currency has good profits if you depend on it and now that it is at a low price level it is better to take advantage of the opportunity and store it until the right time comes and I mean that long-term investment

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

It seems to me that the trading level is too low - after all, it has already reached its peak, and therefore, you will not be able to get any high profit from trading, I think it's time to sell funds, and wait for the fall!

Thank you for such a topic attached to a chart to clarify your recommendation from the buy and sell areas and determine the stop loss I hope that there is a special section on such topics, as this will greatly help the members in improving their trading process Regarding the currency in general, I personally advise to stick to the twenty major currencies only, away from other currencies, especially for those who enter a large amount of money in their deals.

• +1 1

Yes, it definitely looks like a strong upward trend. I hope you managed to open a long position when the price was down?)

A channel can be drawn depending on successive highs and consecutive lows, thus forming a bullish channel within which the price will go. The areas of buying and selling can be determined, and at any break of the upper or lower trend, the drawing can be modified for another model, and it is one of the best ways to trade for beginners somewhat.

I have seen many charts like this. And like you were saying that it will go up so it go up only for once or twice otherwise all in vain...