LONG #ETHEREUM - Was Supported - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MUJAHEDHANI

LONG #ETHEREUM - Was Supported

Hello guys, please support this work with the LIKE

the price was corrected and now the price was supported by a support level . which means we can take a long position

Please follow the Trading View profile to support my work

Make your own research before you trade this idea!

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -2 1
  • -1 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

I didn't understand what you said, what are want to promote here?? Is this some kind of a project or the ethereum himself?? Fill your topic with clear words to make all the members understand your topic, because until now I didn't get your point 

• +2 1
  • +3 2

Well, I am not clear about what you want to say. Does it any project which you are promoting and you should add more description which helps all members to clear about your post.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

On 2/14/2020 at 5:08 AM, Migo said:

I didn't understand what you said, what are want to promote here?? Is this some kind of a project or the ethereum himself?? Fill your topic with clear words to make all the members understand your topic, because until now I didn't get your point 

Yes you are right i neather understand the member topic I think this guy is trying to tell us about the ethereum. 

i think you are on the wrong place to promote and i didnt saw anything after following your link from your post, please be clear what you are saying 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I did not understand your topic my friend so please clearify what you are talking about or what you want the on your post did not understand your post please correct your post.

On 2/14/2020 at 1:02 AM, MUJAHEDHANI said:

the price was corrected and now the price was supported by a support level . which means we can take a long position

I'm really sorry to say that,I can't understand what are try to tell us..could you please tell me again in details?

The price of Ethereum cryptocurrency has risen and it pleases. Because update 2.0 is coming soon. Investors buy the Ethereum cryptocurrency and expect that the coin price will rise further. 

• +2 2

On 2/14/2020 at 12:02 AM, MUJAHEDHANI said:

I know the price of ETH was increased and everyone want to trading but I don't understand what do you explain in your post plea clear your point with more details 

Frankly, I did not understand anything from what I said, I think you are new here, so you should read the rules and hope you will make your posts more clear next time.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

So what does the OP do is to promote the trading view account and the results of the analysis? I do not understand the relationship between the topic title and the contents of the topic made. What is clear in trading is to use a strategy.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I do not understand your topic as your post is not very clear. I would suggest that you revise the post and make the point of the post very clear. I click on your link and it took me to some site that contained prices for various cryptocurrencies, however, this does not seem to tie in with you actual topic. Please clarify this post in order for it to be beneficial.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Hello friend, success! I believe that I am not the only one who did not understand the purpose of its publication, I recommend that you read the Asian releases would avoid being sanctioned by the moderators in the future.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

The link you provided was about a Support/Resistance idea. I can't actually find your account there as there seem to be a lot of traders posting charts. I'm not using tradingview lately as I stopped trading. If you want link your profile and I will follow you. I've always enjoyed my time there.

Sorry my friend I am also not understand will you explain it in a good way I have tried more to understand and see the other members comments also but cannot sir don't mind that. 

How will we support you by following you? I did not understand what you mean by the post. Please explain next time

I didn't understand what was the whole post about. I mean are you taking about the Ethereum coin? Or any other projects supporting Ethereum coin? Can you be more specific about what are you talking about. Because I don't understand at all.

On 2/14/2020 at 12:32 AM, MUJAHEDHANI said:

Hello guys, please support this work with the LIKE the price was corrected and now the price was supported by a support level . which means we can take a long position Please follow the Trading View profile to support my work Make your own research before you trade this idea!

You can always come up with your own strategy, and make money. But none of the strategy is full proof. you may make money, or you may not. However if you can follow a simple strategy where you dont sell anything below the price your bought at, then you will always be at profit. But the problem is emotions play a big role in this, and people make emotional or rather irrational decisions, then rational and practical decisions. 

If I was planning for a long-term coin, it would be Monero. ETH is a very classic choice. I am usually someone with a different opinion. I estimate that ETH will be higher priced in the future.

On 2/14/2020 at 1:02 AM, MUJAHEDHANI said:

Ethereum called as crypto queen. It's on number two position in the market. It has the second largest volume in the market. After bull run it sleeping. I think in this year after eth 2.0 upgrade it's price will rise massively. We can see another bull run on eth price.

• +2 1

Please be clear with your questions guys or else you will end up losing your account and opportunity to earn good amount of money form this forum

I am sorry my friend, but there is an article of the forum’s rules that says that you should post simple topic posts so that members can understand them and I did not understand what you mean in this topic at first I thought it was promotion and then I thought you were talking about ethereum please explain

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Your topic does not contain any benefit, and I have not even been able to understand what it is that you want to promote. Please explain more.

• -1 1

Ethereum is a standard currency. It may be priced low but it is elegant currency. It can be invested and traded. Its prices will rise further in the future. Because the price of all currencies is low at first, its price increases slowly. And if it lasts for a long time, it can be good.