i believe Ethereum will touch 10,000$ in 2020. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ehsaan

i believe Ethereum will touch 10,000$ in 2020.

1 hour ago, Ehsaan said:

You took this convo away bro. Good Going. You summarized everything. loved it

yes you are very right. but saying so is actually meant that 2020 will be a revolutionary step towards ETH price going to 10,000 in next five years.

if eth 10,000usd happen i buy house and lot and i retire early and spent my time to my wife and my son all the time and plan to have own business like remittance using crypto

I would not mind when Ethereum hits the $10k . I believe it will take a few years and it will not happen in 2020.

4 hours ago, Ehsaan said:

im hoping some surprise from ETH i can feel it bro. 🙂 i dont believe that ETH can be done so easily. their work in crypto transaction will make a base in future

I feel you and I know anything can happen in crypto, it is still such a small market that a big influx of money can make it easily go 100-1000X bringing up any single coin. 😁

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.playbetr.com?r=5327
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://fivebucks.com/

This 10,000 USD per Ethereum will be possible if and only if BTC will touch the 100,000 USD per BTC.

Though cryptocurrency and its market is doing great and making impossible to possible.

As long as the demand will be there and putting more to it, everything will be possible!

IMHO ETH is capable of reaching that target but it is more probable to reach it in 2021 rather than in 2020.

Having the Bitcoin halving in 2020, Bitcoin will lead the bull market in 2021 and ETH will follow afterwards

What is this 10,000$ for Ethereum ?! It must be only authors dream.

For Ethereum to be at the price Bitcoin would need to be worth $1,000,000 USD.

Please be more realistic or I will start to think you are one of many McAfee sons 😂

That is a bit amount of money if ethereum will actually reach that value. I own some ETH too but I doubt it can reach more than 3k$ in the next bull run as they have no incoming capital from smart contracts.

If that happens, how much is the price of bitcoin? 1M $ for 1 bitcoin. You can dream but don't dream too much because if you dream too long you forget to wake up

Edited by Roobin

how can you say eth is going in 10k bucks i don't think its go in 2020 might be it take time world aware banks involves regulations came countries adopt it then might be more up btc if more fluctuate right now

11 hours ago, miskyming said:

Well I believe ethereum will touch $10,000, but not in the next year. It's early for ethereum to reach that highest price. Maybe it will take many years to reach that.

I agree with you.
It's too early for Ethereum to reach $ 10000 in 2020.
I think it will reach $ 1400, maximum $ 2500.
But anything can happen on the market.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

I hope that ETH has a good start now that it has a Bitcoin bull run, this means that many altcoins may rise in price, but it would all be a matter of waiting, Vitalik has been criticized a lot for its creation, I hope that ETH has new innovations for To live up to it as usual.

I believe eth could touch this mark too. Hopefully by 2020 but I think that number is a little high. One the eth Blockchain tech is implemented worldwide and the upgrades to the network are complete eth will be in line with BTC in term sof value. Maybe no pou d for pound but certainly in terms of market cap. 

15 hours ago, bitcoworld said:

Probably Ethereum will revolutionzie the complete Application (APPs) Industry within the next decade. But on the Ethereum Source Code too much gets changed lately like the Proof of Stake etc and this can over time kill Ethereum. I wouldn't change anything there and just let him do his Job! Never change something which is wrong very good but they wanna more Centralize it which is also a horrible idea and will shock investors.

The only thing constant is change. If Ethereum doesn't change it will go nowhere while others progress. If Ethereum ever wants to reach $10,000 levels (which already is a big boast in itself) then there must be progress and revolutionary change. It is risky, but necessary.

You can't just do the same thing everyday expecting different results. Lol.

I see eth having real world applications and increasing over the next two years but not to 10k in the next year. That might be 5-10yrs out. Just simple math about the total market cap and total coins supply. I think cryptocurrency is here to stay though. 

15 hours ago, Ehsaan said:

you are right for the time being. but ethereum will be base of crypto in futre. remeber my name whe this happens bro

Lets wait and see.

If it happens i would be damn happy for what you say 🙂

Hope i will remember you.

no, i think ethereum can't pump until 10.000$ , this need for 10 years again or more. For 2020 price ethereum i think can pump to just 2000$ no more.

8 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

I can remember that one guy told me something similar on bitcoin in 2014 and afterwards NOTHING GOT CHANGED AND BITCOIN WENT TO 20K$

This forum need some people with knowlage iam tierd talking with noobs

Haha. Nothing happened to reach $20k?

• Real world adoption grew
  • A bitcoin ETF was filed
  • More news about bitcoin was pumped out
  • Transactions were at an all time high.

Need i say more? Better check yourself before you call people noobs, only idiot losers do that.

4 hours ago, idlarinaldi said:

không, tôi nghĩ rằng ethereum không thể bơm đến 10.000 đô la, nhu cầu này trong 10 năm trở lên. Đối với năm 2020 giá ethereum tôi nghĩ có thể bơm đến 2000 $ không hơn.

I agree with you! ETH cannot go up to $ 10,000. ETH's total supply is plenty and it can only go up to $ 2000. Moreover, the cryptocurrency market is more stable day by day when there are many stablecoins appearing.

4 hours ago, Mohs3n71 said:

Và tôi nghĩ doge sẽ đạt 0,01 đô la vào năm 2025 nhưng ai quan tâm đến những gì tôi nghĩ

This is not possible. Very few people are interested in Doge right now, it has been forgotten by the team for a long time. However, I cannot deny that Doge was once very popular. We do not know the future but Doge $ 0.01 is very difficult!

no i am not agree with your analysis about etherium, because 10,000$ too much, etherium will not touch this high price in 2020, may be it touch maximum 2000-3000$ in the 2020 year.

Hard Worker 😎😎

Ethereum is a revolutionary cryptocurrency which has given us the concept of smart contracts but if we look at the price point of view it actually can't reach $10,000 by 2020 of after it too because of its marketcap which is already large.