When forex market started and why peoples loses their own money in this market - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
imdad123

When forex market started and why peoples loses their own money in this market

i am want to know how many years forex market old. and is forex is accepted by all over the world or not like crypto market.So try to gave clear information about this market ?:::

• Useful or interesting 2

The Forex market began to appear in the second part of the twentieth century, which is speculating with currency pairs, such as the dollar against the euro and the dollar against the pound sterling, and it does not accept all types of cash, but it is limited to several types of cash.

Forex is accepted all over the world.

You can trade Forex online just like crypto.

For example primexbt.com is a website where you can choose to either trade Forex or crypto.

Forex market is more stable than crypto market.

• Useful or interesting 1

Forex market has very old history even we don't know complete history of market now it's accepted in all over the world and capitalization of this market is trillions not in billions. 

Work is currently underway here, and many people are saying that it will lose money, so I am not happy about the situation at four o'clock, because it is better to stay away from the two sites because of fear of losing money.

I am still not sure exactly when the Forex market started and why people will lose their money from this, that is, I do not know when it started and I am not yet aware of the reason why people will lose their money from here

48 minutes ago, MD. Sajib said:

I am still not sure exactly when the Forex market started and why people will lose their money from this, that is, I do not know when it started and I am not yet aware of the reason why people will lose their money from here

This the history of trading forex 

On August 15, 1971, the United States unilaterally severed its currency relationship with gold, thus automatically ending the Bretton Woods system.  Dollar value is no longer obtained from gold reserves owned, but only from the promise of the US government alone.  This action actually made the US Dollar a reserve currency for many countries in the World.  At that time, exchange rates between currencies were no longer determined by default, but by following a simple economic system: demand and supply.  A new phase in the history of forex trading was born, namely the floating exchange rate system.

-

Believe it or not, the success of traders is born out of habit, not talent.  Habits can form from routines that are carried out consistently and patiently, so that they will form a good mental and trading psychology.

Forex is a market with more than 500 years since the currencies existed, there is forex and it is a market where people usually lose money because of their little knowledge

The Forex market is so old in the reality but in the internet i think it becoming known in 2005 and a lot of people loose in this market because all of them don't get lesson like it must be, and also a lot of trader can't control their self in loosing and they try to revenge from the market and their loose more, so if your get a good learning and you have the discipline of a good trader you will not loose your money in Forex my friend.

The Forex advertise started to show up in the second piece of the twentieth century, which is conjecturing with money sets, and it doesn't acknowledge a wide range of money, yet it is constrained to a few kinds of money.

Work is as of now in progress here, and numerous individuals are stating that it will lose cash, so I am troubled about this circumstance , in light of the fact that it is smarter to avoid the two locales as a result of dread of losing cash.

I think forex trading business is starting in early 1800 centuries because this is financially strong enough market and oldest online market working many hundreds years ago. Forex not a new market. 

Forex market started from long time and peoples will loss their money just because of their wrong analysing in the market because in the forex market so many peoples will invest their money and than after they start trading they loss their all money.

Forex trading is better than others and it is also popular in the world. It is much more profitable app because of its own old time working for people 

Forex is a very old field.People come here for the money.As it is desire of the everybody to make a good and a larger profit.That's why by considering the large profit in mind people put trade without knowing their account balance.As a result they lose their money.

According to my knowledge I think that forex market is not that much preferable in the world like Crypto market and people are also losing their interest while investing in it so I would like to suggest you to wait if want to invest in Forex because present situation is not good for it.

Forex  trading is an important site where some brokers get positive or negative fact to produce or loose some money. After the Second World war    , this site is started. Now it is popular.    

Thanks

I'm not very old but I know that forex has been around for a long time. and forex is popular and accepted almost everywhere. It is accepted more than cryptocurrencies, it is also trusted a lot

They lose money because many enters it believing that they can earn easy money from it but they are lacking in knowledge so many fails and lose their funds.investing in forex and crypto must need knowledge so better to study first before dealing with them.

The reason it's quite clear allot of people go into forex trading and losses as a result of lacking the required skill ability and wisdom as well as emotion they fails to know that forex need technical knowledge which is very complex to understand that is why most of them fail and lose there asset 

Forex trading or better known as foreign exchange trading has been around for a while now and there are ,any online services which offer this. There is money to be made there too but just follow things closely.

In summary, yes, Forex traders make money. People also lose money in Forex as well. The difference is the way of thinking. People who make money from Forex understand that it is a difficult business. They have no mindset to earn quick money. They overcome failures and win in the end.

I am not too sure when the foreign exchange market started but that likely dates back a long time as people have always needed to exchange foreign currency for travel purposes at least.

People are losing money in the forex market because they are not experienced. Everyone think they can easily make money and that's exactly why they lose it