Best completing sites/apps to cryptotalk? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vivek1997

Best completing sites/apps to cryptotalk?

You can use games to collect cryptocurrencies, as well as you can use the brave browser to get the bat coin. There are also similar forums for Cryptotalk, but of course it is not the same quality or the amount of currencies that it gives.

• Useful or interesting 1

13 hours ago, Solex said:

some members seems not to be thankful for the chance given to us.

Most of such users who just love to spread false information about this forum are either cheaters or abusers who have already got punished for violating the forum rules otherwise here are no remarkable meaning to hate this insanely great forum. 

18 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Most of such users who just love to spread false information about this forum are either cheaters or abusers who have already got punished for violating the forum rules otherwise here are no remarkable meaning to hate this insanely great forum. 

I don't think they can blackmail this forum because we all know what it takes to be in this forum and we will continue to give it our best no matter what others do, just make sure you give your best and relax.

10 minutes ago, Solex said:

I don't think they can blackmail this forum because we all know what it takes to be in this forum and we will continue to give it our best no matter what others do, just make sure you give your best and relax.

Yes, the main focus has to be, contribute effectively on this forum. Intentionally, if some users spreading the false rumors about this forum or anything else, I counter-comment to support the truth which was a crux of matter in my previous reply   😊

Cryptotalk is unique and I don't think there is currently any app or site that you can work and earn immediately like cryptotalk paybyposts campaign and for that it has earn good reputation from many people around the world which has now lead us to getting promoted to new payment system which is 10 talk token per post and we hope the token give good market value when it launch in September.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I was thinking the same idea so that I could use my whole time beneficially
I will follow the comments, perhaps we will find a good answer

On 7/26/2020 at 5:29 AM, Whited35 said:

Yes, the main focus has to be, contribute effectively on this forum. Intentionally, if some users spreading the false rumors about this forum or anything else, I counter-comment to support the truth which was a crux of matter in my previous reply   😊

I understand and I will also suggest that everyone reading this conversation should try and give there best of there knowledge to the forum so that we can all move to the next level.

The only site I have often heard about is bitcointalk. On this site, you also write posts and news, respond to comments. But in order to get any prizes on this site, you need to have a high rating, and this is not an easy decision!

• +1 1

48 minutes ago, TimopheyKa said:

The only site I have often heard about is bitcointalk. On this site, you also write posts and news, respond to comments. But in order to get any prizes on this site, you need to have a high rating, and this is not an easy decision!

Bitcoin talk also good earning forum similar like our cryptotalk forum, but the condition is we must should have good rank in this forum, if we manage to achieved good rank then we earn good profit, but I like this forum because we earn good amount in this forum, and I don't think any earning platform give competition to this forum, its one of the best earning forum.

Yes there are many platforms that can pay you, you can join readcash and earn $1 everyday by writing and receiving comments, upvotes. The link is in my signature but you can join uptrannde and earn up to $3 every day by writing and commenting.

you are confusing things, cryptotalk and just a forum that allows people to acquire knowledge and earn money and yobit and that exchange that allows people to trade cryptocurrencies.

58 minutes ago, Tunuu said:

Yes there are many platforms that can pay you, you can join readcash and earn $1 everyday by writing and receiving comments, upvotes. The link is in my signature but you can join uptrannde and earn up to $3 every day by writing and commenting.

Is the first time I see this site from your subscription link

I only know cryptotalk and use only this forum. This post is not about crypto and perhaps it should be moved to the off topic as this member only asks about how to make money from crypto forums.

Crypto talk is not a site for trading and investment rather crypto talk is forum where ideas are been distributed where you learn from others and others learn from you nay yobit is the platform where you can trade and make investment as well.

There are many such sites such as Bitcoin Talk, web talk, and other methods of work to collect money or cryptocurrencies such as CAPTCHA solutions, questionnaires and others. But CryptoTalk is much better in terms of the amount of money expected, in terms of working time, and in terms of the method to get the work done.

• +2 1

As far i can see there are no such great apps or forum where you will be paid like cryptotalk forum but there are some apps in online where you can earn a very amount of cryptos after playing and doing all that stuffs.

I know hive and steemit which are the same thing as hive was a fork of steem. But about the rest I don't think anything is close to cryptotalk, they are just there and demand too much for low payments. And there is bitcointalk that asks for high ranks only for signature campaigns so dont' expect to earn there.

I was using Bitcointalk for a while but it is very hard to make it there. I don't know anything else as good as cryptotalk and I'm glad I found this but not only about the payments. To me it is a greate exchange of knowledge happening and everyone we are giving all of our information and knowledge here for others to evaluate,

to be honest as i searched cryptotalk was the best among all the other sites , but if you want a name there is a site called ReadCash , i didn't try it but its payment is depends on other people if they pay the articles you write or the bot , else you won't get paid

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Cryptocurrency

There are many sites that are exchanged but through currency. There are some apps through which you can get this fortified currency price. The ones I use are Bitcoin Lithium and so on. 

There is nothing like cryptotalk in profits and information you can find anything you ever wanted here learning practice you skills in trading in return you get paid 

Edited by adamramis
  • +2 1

I think that there is no better cryptotalk site, because this is the best forum dedicated to cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.

• +5 2

Yes there is only one. That is bitcointalk. But it has the rules and new person can't be stood there. They ban him or her immediately.

I have read there are a few but if you look closer they are paying lower than cryptotalk and demand too much. There is steemit, hive publish0x and more but they are all need too much work that can be for nothing but a few cents every day or a dollar perhaps.

• +1 1

I am not very interested about other websites. I have found cryptotalk and it helps me a lot with information and news. I have limited time to share and I try to do my best in this forum to help with knowledge and receive information too, so I am only fine with Cryptotalk right now.

• +2 1

There are other sites like bitcoin . talk but they may have their security compromised. Their management is not as active as this platform and off course earning is also lesser comparatively

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day