Best completing sites/apps to cryptotalk? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vivek1997

Best completing sites/apps to cryptotalk?

No my dear friend.  I think If you think that there is a better platform than cryptotalk which will provide easy returns then you will be wrong because it is the platform where the correct earnings are getting for our work

You are right that we should all be grateful to the Crypto Talk Forum. A very good site for crypto talk forum work, we can easily make money from now on. The best site is this crypto talk forum. We can do whatever we want here.

• +2 1

There is a post like this exactly, so this your post is just a repetitive. You should probably delete it for your good. Repeting posts won't do the forum anything good. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

In fact, I do not know any other site to make money, I have tried many, many sites waste a lot of time without learning anything and without winning, too, I trust only in this forum.

According to my knowledge there is no such sites or apps available similar to cryptotalk one site is well know which is bitcointalk but its payment process is not good as it distributes the payments according to the ranks so people see inequalities in it.

I think that this forum is unique, there is no similar forum, there are other forums such as Bitcoin Garden, Altcointalk and Bitcointalk, but these forums can only earn from Bounty campaigns.

Yes I have tried many other sites like bitcointalk, steemit, butcoinlocator but none of these sites care better than Cryptotalk. To earn free coins on these sites is very difficult procedure and the amount these sites pays in return is comparitively very low to Cryptotalk except bitcointalk. So Cryptotalk is the best forum.

On 4/10/2020 at 8:20 PM, Laboni said:

I think the best app site is the cryptocurrency crypto talk forum. It is a very good site and it cannot be any other site like this one. We can easily find work here. And there are many sites where I can make money easily by working.

that's true there are many website available by using them we can earn decent income but not all website are as easy as cryptotalk because in that website we have to work hard but here work is very easy 

I have not seen similar sites that have the same campaign, perhaps there are similar forums where the main topic is not cryptocurrency but something else.

There are apps and faucet sites that give you a little money but I think it's just a waste of time, this forum is the only one that gives us a good amount of money.

• +2 1

Try freelance sites because they are legit and they pay good amount. There are freelance sites that will pay you up to 100 USD per one task like logo designing, brochure and many other jobs.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I am sure all the applications and sites that pay cents as interest are waste of time, do not search, you will not find a forum such as Cryptotalk and even participation in bounty campaigns here is profitable and another way to earn some money.

• +1 1

I really do not think there is any other site that can be compared to cryptotalk in terms of earning good free money maybe bitcointalk but there are many requirements before you will be able to withdraw from this site, unlike cryptotalk where you can just withdraw without any requirement and any amount you want.

• +1 3

To be honest, and i have done extensive searches to try and find other sites that are similar to this one so that i can increase my daily earnings, however i am yet to find a site that is able to provide such a good user interface with the earning potential that they have here. The only site that comes close, without the need to become a senior member, as is the case in bitcointalk, is the beermoney forum, where you have the potential to earn around two dollars a day if you are good at posting and creating topics. Otherwise, i am yet to find a good site like this one.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

From my experience I don't think there is a site that pay users immediately like this great forum and for that I think the forum deserve to be giving the best out of your knowledge. We have some other sites like bitcointalk who also pay for publication but earning on such site is not easy because you need to get to a higher rank before you can be oppotuned to earn.

• +2 1

I don't work in other site. Actually i can't time after cryptotalk. And also i am not interested in other site, Cryptotalk is trusted and secure. 

all are via cryptotalk to equally trading cryptocurrency as well as earning earning information,I tried mining also for get some coins but in my opinion yobit well known forum has optimized.any other apps or site pay btc 30 k sathoshi like cryptotalk. 

I think cryptocurrency is the best way to earn a website.  There are many but the problem is that in the end they all went with the money.  However there are some sites that have beaten up for earning I have heard many times bitcoin talk or trading is the best but anyone will tell me I know something.

On 7/19/2020 at 3:09 PM, Solex said:

From my experience I don't think there is a site that pay users immediately like this great forum and for that I think the forum deserve to be giving the best out of your knowledge.

Truly, no other forum in this existence like cryptotalk. Most of the online forum do not pay their users in this way. Have a look at user-friendly design/interface on this forum which is exceptional and incredibly awesome than other online forums. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

14 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Truly, no other forum in this existence like cryptotalk. Most of the online forum do not pay their users in this way. Have a look at user-friendly design/interface on this forum which is exceptional and incredibly awesome than other online forums. 

This site is quite unique i must confess because the feartures are exceptional and what I like most is that you can easily make new friends from different part of world by charting them privately and you can change the color or you profile by deleting theme of you choice.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

10 hours ago, Solex said:

charting them privately and you can change the color or you profile by deleting theme of you choice.

You might select the theme of different colors but I do not think like you will be able to delete the existing themes on this forum. Day by day, forum is bringing up the new features for we all users which is simply amazing 😊

14 hours ago, Whited35 said:

You might select the theme of different colors but I do not think like you will be able to delete the existing themes on this forum. Day by day, forum is bringing up the new features for we all users which is simply amazing 😊

I am really happy to be part of this great forum of cryptotalk because we are earning a lot from them and that is why we have to give them the best of our knowledge so that it will lead to the further development of the forum and everyone will also benefit in one way or the other.

• +2 1

6 hours ago, Solex said:

I am really happy to be part of this great forum of cryptotalk because we are earning a lot from them and that is why we have to give them the best of our knowledge so that it will lead to the further development of the forum and everyone will also benefit in one way or the other.

Good ! Forum is getting an incredible reputations in this very short duration. The best part is, team is working hard to make this forum even better than before. Here are so many exceptional features which I can not find on other online forums related to cryptocurrency. 

• +2 1

On 7/23/2020 at 6:46 AM, Whited35 said:

Good ! Forum is getting an incredible reputations in this very short duration. The best part is, team is working hard to make this forum even better than before. Here are so many exceptional features which I can not find on other online forums related to cryptocurrency. 

Yes the forum has earned good reputation from many people around the world within a short period of time and that is as a result of the forum opportunity given to us to earn by making useful posts but some members seems not to be thankful for the chance given to us.

• +2 1

To the best of my ability I have searched almost every where, actually there are good numbers of crypto currency earning site but incomparable to cryptotalk in terms of payment, quick withdrawals, sharing knowledge an growing fast