Best completing sites/apps to cryptotalk? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vivek1997

Best completing sites/apps to cryptotalk?

no dear i found this only site of crypto talk on internet which offer to earn money by just posting here as well as you can learn everything about crypto world here. 

Well, There is a lot of them out there. But, No one give a good rate like 1000 Satoshi per post or per task. For me the CryptoTalk is the best place so far. 

The best forum so far is cryptotalk. There is no forum that offers money like that. It gives up to 2 or 3 usd per day, the outcome of 30 posts or comments. It is the best.

Well, me as member here in this forum, i have no other sites to gain some money because im content here to earned by just posting some thoughts and ideas about cryptocurrency, happy posting.

I think the best site is crypto talk. Now I don't think there is any good site like this. Better not to use Epps to work. At CryptoTalk, the best is to trade. You can make a lot of money every day by trading here. There is no such facility on any other site you can make a lot of money from here.

As far as i know,there are no other sites that is better than cryptotalk. There is another forum that is same in cryptotalk on how to earn,(bitcointalk)but they are strict. You cannot easily earn there as it requires you higher rank first.

Hey guys, we all are using cryptotalk to both trading cryptocurrency as well as earning earning information. But are there any guys who are using other sites or applications, earning cryptocurrency like ......

Sorry brother there are no any stage like cryptotalk who give moment pull back and passage salary however you can attempt bitcointalk to join abundance and can guarantee airdrop yet nobody comparable to like cryptotalk so your looking through stays on

I don’t know, but I did not find such a forum and I think that you will find it because it provided great advantages that save you time that you will waste in collecting taps. It is useful also in which you can collect information that you did not know before, as there are members who are trading strategies with you so that you can use It out.

• Useful or interesting 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

That is really best forum among all of them. But honestly l don't know any apps, which can be better than here. That is why they are paying small amount and some of them are really scammed. 

On 2/13/2020 at 10:16 PM, Vivek1997 said:

Hey guys, we all are using cryptotalk to both trading cryptocurrency as well as earning earning information. But are there any guys who are using other sites or applications, earning cryptocurrency like cryptotalk without wasting more time and providing such quick withdrawal. Please reply to this post with your answer.

Nice, I am waiting for the replies in this post so I will know what the others are using when it comes to cryptocurrencies. Help us by replying in this post so we can have more information and knowledge. 

On 2/13/2020 at 5:16 PM, Vivek1997 said:

Hey guys, we all are using cryptotalk to both trading cryptocurrency as well as earning earning information. But are there any guys who are using other sites or applications, earning cryptocurrency like cryptotalk without wasting more time and providing such quick withdrawal. Please reply to this post with your answer.

In this forum we are only earning and not trading as you said, but for other website where you can earn is promotion cryptotalk to bitcointalk if you have higher rank in bitcointalk.

In my experience I haven't seen any other programs that are easy and  too convenient. And we can earn 30k satoshi per day which is very good deal if you like to work in other field then you can start learning trading.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Basically I do this faucet kind of giveaway which is the zen coin, as they distribute this zen coins to those who are active to be always be coming on their sites, as to collect this such coins,as your collection goes straight into your personal wallet, as they don't keep hold of a minimum threshold before withdrawals

I think the best app site is the cryptocurrency crypto talk forum. It is a very good site and it cannot be any other site like this one. We can easily find work here. And there are many sites where I can make money easily by working.

I tried some projects that were similar in some way to cryptotalk but they all were trash and none of them paid any close to 30k satoshi per day, so cryptotalk is the best.

I got ten dollars in payment there, you can start an account if you want to work on this site, but there are very few questions in this forum, and such a popular forum as Cryptotalk. We now do different types of posts such as different types of posts, do some kind of work on another site and have become very popular in the modern world.But Idon't know any other way to get earn easily except crypto currency. So I prefer and support the same friend.thank you.

• +1 1

On 4/6/2020 at 9:55 AM, Naca2 said:

I don't think there are other forums like CryptoTalk, because in my opinion CryptoTalk is the best at the moment, there are no other sites that produce faster and free elsewhere.

Yes I think too that cryptotalk is still the best way of free earning because in this forum you can learn about cryptocurrency and have knowledge and information and then you can earn money by posting meaningful contents. 

I do not think that there are any other sites that pay with this same good amount. Working in this forum is a good opportunity and we should never miss it, and working with applications is never profitable.

I don't think so there any apps or websites that can compare with the crypto talk or they can give benefits as this company is giving to their uses and one more thing I want to add my bestexperience I am having in this campaign I have worked on many websites but this compaign is the best ever also I want to mention here we are having a personality to get knowledge about bitcoins as well as cryptocurrency and their trading world so don't waste time I'm and get all the knowledges in the single campaign.

• +2 1

Frankly, I do not use any other sites, I only intend at this time to work inside this forum and within the yobit platform, but if you want to work inside any other site then I advise you to work inside the questionnaires and some similar forums for this forum

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hey dear friend I can strongly tell you that this forum is the best it gives 30k satoshi daily so I don't think there is any other site which could pay you such an amount for doing a task .

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I just use this cryptotalk forum and I did not search about more such forums because I do not have enough time and this forum is enough for me

Life is great and enjoy it

I saw one such forum but there communication only about gambling and Satoshi which there give reduce with every written message  

I worked for a few years and searched for a lot of sites and I tried a lot and I discovered that the wonderful ideal site is the site that makes you feel self-confident and does not cause frustration for you and provides you with interest and gain without closing the doors of success in your face so I assure you that this forum is the best because it has these The qualities that make it the first site in the world in terms of benefit and psychological comfort

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day