Best completing sites/apps to cryptotalk? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vivek1997

Best completing sites/apps to cryptotalk?

I dont think and I m not sure that there here any member who can introduce any other website better than this forum Cryptotalk with Yobit, there is not any other alternative where you can get paid 0.00030000 Bitcoins daily.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I have no much more time to work in another sites because I spent my all free time in this forum, and i don't want work any other sites, because this forum gives all opportunities to earn then why we work in other sites, and in.online we see so many fake sites, so I cannot interested to work in other platforms.

• Useful or interesting 1

Sites where you can earn crypto currency like cryptotalk without wasting much time and offering quick withdraws are there but earnings are minimal as compared to what we are earning here that's the reason I consider cryptotalk to be great among them all...continue the good work.

On 2/13/2020 at 3:16 PM, Vivek1997 said:

Hey guys, we all are using cryptotalk to both trading cryptocurrency as well as earning earning information. But are there any guys who are using other sites or applications, earning cryptocurrency like cryptotalk without wasting more time and providing such quick withdrawal. Please reply to this post with your answer.

I use Publishox and clicksgenie.  I was referred in this forum to these two sites. The payment while reading articles may not be great but you earn more when you become a publisher on Publishox

There is no apps or sites who are similar to cryptotalk, this site is alone and there is no honest one than cryptotalk, I am sure about what I am saying, because I searched a lot and I didn't find anything, most of the apps now are scam and not worthy at all 

On 2/13/2020 at 10:16 PM, Vivek1997 said:

Hey guys, we all are using cryptotalk to both trading cryptocurrency as well as earning earning information. But are there any guys who are using other sites or applications, earning cryptocurrency like cryptotalk without wasting more time and providing such quick withdrawal. Please reply to this post with your answer.

There is Bitcointalk which also pay users but there standard for paying is very high which only senior member get paid i think ,but there is also Publish0x which you get tipped for creating Good article and blogs.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Well, many members here in this forum are having a part time to get some extra money besides of cryptotalk, i have no idea where you can find some of it, you can get some informations in some members here.

I think this is the easiest and fastest way to earn and start in cryptoworld, in this forum we can learn a lot of things especially the basics. Also we can earn for about 2.50 dollars everyday if we maximized the daily limit of paid posts. There is also a forum which pay it's user when they post and it's the bitcointalk forum, the thing is you will not get paid if your rank is low.

On 2/13/2020 at 7:16 PM, Vivek1997 said:

You should be thankful to cryptotalk and yobit exchange who have develope such a great platform, there is not other easy work and high paying site like this. 

On 2/13/2020 at 9:30 PM, Satarupa said:

Well, I tried to find any other good sites those are helpful to me search for a long time. But I don't know any other way to get earn easily except crypto currency. So I prefer and support the same friend.thank you.

Yes you are right

I'm agree with you

Good sites and help full to me

I'm sure of what I'm saying, because I searched a lot and I found nothing, most of the applications are now controversial and not fair.
think there is no application or site that is similar to CryptoTalk, this site alone and without crypto talk

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't suppose any one earning additional crypto currencies as we are earning at this time this position is open handed the most excellent earning without any investment and you be able to straightforwardly be trained the crypto world at this time hence fasten at this point and earn. 

It is somewhat confusing what you ask, both in the title and in your OP.

In crypto talk we do not exchange currencies, you must fix it in your OP.

There is no forum like this that gives you the opportunity to earn satoshi by simply posting, without demanding any kind of knowledge, the only thing you ask is participation, you should follow a simple rules.

Edited by alexisfuentes
text.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 2/13/2020 at 4:16 PM, Vivek1997 said:

I don't have any information where you can profit just as cryptotalk for creating posts and providing information. There are basically too few ways to profit. Some are trying bounties but since 2018 they basically don't offer much. Their time was in 2017. Now there is almost nothing else except cryptotalk.

As I know that there is no other platform like cryptotalk where you can make money by posting and this is the only platform where you can get these things which not provide any other website.

On 2/13/2020 at 9:16 PM, Vivek1997 said:

I asked about that and I don't or haven't read the information from colleagues, but I remember that they offered other methods and addresses on other sites, but I didn't respond because I wasn't so sure.

As I would see it the cryptotalk discussion has no other option. You can't produce 0.0003 bitcoins on different stages. So far this discussion is the best

I love the concept of Cryptocurrency forum crypt talk 

9 hours ago, olcymki said:

I do now not assume any other gatherings are simply celebrated as Cryptotalk.It functions a super level in which able to get the maximum noteworthy paid than each person else.So generally the as it had been provide assistance that makes a distinction to gain.

Why you make it so hard to understand about your post. I have no idea what you want to say. Please make to easy to which can be understood for everyone.

On 2/13/2020 at 7:16 PM, Vivek1997 said:

Their are diropia(DGDX coin) forum they paid for posting topic,comment and also for visiting.But their payment is in the coins.you can with drawl on 10 coin on MEW.Their coin is not launched they are  promoting their coin from forum.Teir is no other forum and app like crypto talk on internet.

• +3 1

There are many coins out there that payouts their own token for a simple task and if you are not in hurry and just a fan of collecting these tokens then you should join them and hope that they will get listed soon

Welcome with me
There is currently no website or app that pays cryptography for publishing topics about cryptocurrencies
There is a BitcoinTalk website but working on it is against the way Cryptocurrency works, you need to collect a certain number of reputations to receive payments, and the number of posts is set weekly.

Right now I think cryptotalk forum and YOBIT are the two golden sites that offer great things and work here is the best place

THINK POSITIVE

I think no any other websites available like cryptotalk I working only on cryptotalk fourm other websites paying very less amount and only some websites real so cryptotalk is best.

At the moment I see that this is the best place to interact and at the same time get a little profit from sharing information and learning.

I don't see a better way to earn cryptocurrencies other than this platform. The truth is that there is no such stable, safe and efficient platform. I've been working for a short time and I'm already in love with her.