Cryptotalk.org and Yobit.net Campaign (30k Satoshi per Day) - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Here are Some rules to Follow in Cryptotalk

•Do not create mutiple accounts.

•Dont Copy/Paste Content from the web.

•Avoid Spamming the Forum.

•Required to complete the 100 post requirement before you can start earning.

ONLY POST CONSTRUCTIVE AND USEFUL CONTENTS

About the Cryptotalk Campaign

User who Completed the 100 post requirement will get paid 1000 Satoshi per post or comment the maximum earning per day is 30.000 Satoshi.

Get paid for Post and Commenting with Cryptotalk Campaign in Yobit.net Here are the ways how to Join this Campaign.

Note: USE THE SAME EMAIL TO AVOID PROBLEM.

STEP 1

•First Create an account on Yobit.net then confirm your email and Create a username complete the Sign Up process.

Screenshot_2020-02-13-17-25-24-34_d2ec906cf784a6ca06277807ba565c88.thumb.png.2673f43c4bb37946c2f244022346c9cb.png

STEP 2

Create Account on Cryptotalk.org then once you create an account you can Start Connecting your account in Yobit.netScreenshot_2020-02-13-17-25-57-92_d2ec906cf784a6ca06277807ba565c88.thumb.png.4d37372b5497c210c023677155f10238.png

STEP 3 

Now Sign In your Yobit.net account then Click your USERNAME, Click CRYPTOTALK CAMPAIGN  then start connecting Your account by putting your email that have been register to Cryptotalk this will generate your UID, Just click NEED LOGIN when you done connecting your account you can now start.

Screenshot_2020-02-13-17-45-48-22_d2ec906cf784a6ca06277807ba565c88.thumb.png.1573aa1bbfa9f008640aadd649bf68ad.png

STEP 4 

You need to Post and Comment 100 Useful post and comment in Cryptotalk.org this post are being Counted in Yobit.net when you done completing this task your 101 post will be paid 1000 Satoshi for every post and comment you will start earning 1000 Satoshi the maximum you can earn is 30k Satoshi per day.(You can see that my CONTENT COUNT with 1364 post LoL)

Screenshot_2020-02-13-17-56-13-67_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.thumb.png.ca1a4fd591649ea2b394d578e23db0b9.png

STEP 5

This is how it will looks like when you completed Signing Up in the Campaign and please remember that this campaign truely and Paying there no doubt about it.

If you finish Signing Up then you can start earning and learning at the same time CONGRATULATIONS !!!

(The photo Below is the Payment Proof from the Campaign)

Screenshot_2020-02-13-18-02-56-17_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.thumb.png.bdbaee333262899017c1f752c1b208b2.png

Edited by Fattkidd
  • Useful or interesting 4

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

So helpful and encouraging thanks for the great infor  I'm new here therefore I have found this information so useful and encouraging especially when I glanced at your earnings,cryptotalk is really a great platform  I'm looking forward to also benefit from this platform and I will make sure to follow all the rules so that I don't get kicked out..

Thus is good tutorial for you, there is a lot of newbies here who doesn't know how to link their yobit accounts to cryptotalk, I saw a lot of questions about this, and I think your post is the right answer for them, keep up with the good work, nice topic

• Useful or interesting 1

Good post dear friend, this forum has helped a lot of people to earn cash anywhere, anytime even at your home.. Just follow all the rules and you will be very greatful, you will not only earning money but you will learn many new things in your life but the most is about cryptocurrency.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Hello, good explanations for sure. I think that this topic should to be in the "tutorial" section. I wish good to all new members and happy earning to all. Remember that this campaign will finish one day or an other.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I found your topic more usefull for me and also i think every newbie who is newly joined in this forum should read your post very carefull to get clear all their questions.you really made a great topic .good job and keep going with such quality topics

Thanx for providing such a detailed way of joining cryptotalk. This will definitely be helpful to the new user and those that are browsing the forum but have not yet signed up. And yes it is an amazing way to earn over here. You can learn and earn at the same time, with good rates. I hope they increase the daily limit one day to maybe 50 posts per day that you can get paid for. You have really been earning here. That's great! All the best!

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Creating a topic like this would be a great help for new members of the forum. I read many post that are asking how they can connect their cryptotalk account to Yobit and as I read the replies of other members I really find it difficult to understand because they don't use any images as a guide per steps. It's good that you think to post a topic like this because it helps many members in this forum. 

Yes you will be paid 30k satoshi per day for 30 posts or comments that you will earn daily 2$ for making 30 genuine posts. But to earn money your posts should be related to crypto talk only.

There are a lot of newbies who are don't know about this thing. So, this topic is much more helpful for them. Anyway thank you for sharing this is quite helpful information.

I believe this post should have been deleted if the forum admin are not being partial. People reading this posts are already cryptotalk members, with most of them linking their accounts here with Yobit already. If at all the post stands, it shouldn't be in this section maybe at beginners section. We are all here 

Thank you for placing this post, I am sure it took a long time and effort as well, and I hope that the new members will see it and respect the laws.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/18/2020 at 12:26 PM, Popedee said:

I believe this post should have been deleted if the forum admin are not being partial. People reading this posts are already cryptotalk members, with most of them linking their accounts here with Yobit already. If at all the post stands, it shouldn't be in this section maybe at beginners section. We are all here 

Well that your opinion so I respect that but you should check some details in this forum we have Guest and anonymous users which means they dont have account in this forum yet and not all of them reading this post are member of cryptotalk yet.

2 hours ago, WIMBER said:

This form can make a lot of money every day by posting only.I use this forum for a long time and earn 30 posts a day.This is a really great site for making money.

You can make money here and learn at the same time just avoid breaking the forum rules so you dont get banned and always be nice to other members, this forum is very Great for everyone.

Obviously cryptotalk and yobit offering us daily almost 30k Satoshi for juat posting useful postsin cryptotalk and many people earning through it. 

7 hours ago, a2alikhasan said:

Obviously cryptotalk and yobit offering us daily almost 30k Satoshi for juat posting useful postsin cryptotalk and many people earning through it. 

Some users did not know about the campaign yet and How to register in the campaign properly,This content helps to  guide them not every known about the campaign that is why we have Guest and anonymous users in this forum.

18 hours ago, Qazi said:

What is that? you post it in wrong section, it is related to beginner sections, beginner needs this all information just like i was finding when i was new, make it correct and post there this usefull information. 

Well your not wrong there but only Moderators have the authority to changes or this post,I alone cannot changes this contents,But this content really should be posted un beginner section it was my mistake.

@Kgn78690  They closed the campaign to new participants due to the huge amount of spammers / cheaters. I think that some members will be banned soon.

2 days to profit -Here-

On 3/31/2020 at 10:56 PM, Kgn78690 said:

This post is very helpful for absolute beginner but unfortunately their system is no more accepting new account on this forum I don't know when it will be open again 

This is the First time I heard about this,Sadly new members cannot participate in the campaign I been gone for a month or so I dont really got much knowledge about what happening in the campaign.

Cryptotalk and yobigmt are really amazing foraking a platform that can help other people financially, and learn at the same time. But,unfortunately due to misused of this forum registration on yobit are currently off. And deletion of post are very often now so we should really follow all the rules for our own sake.

This topic was really a good idea. It is sad that the pay-per-post campaign is closed for now. I hope they will re-open it soon because some serious people deserves to try it...

2 days to profit -Here-

I consider that your participation is very useful and valuable and I wish that you had put it in a section on the forum or in the beginners section, this post clarifies everything for new people inside the forum, but unfortunately all new joins of the campaign have been stopped and I hope that the moderators allow new members to join The campaign is coming soon

Edited by Brand1

Thank you for explanation for newbies, maybe they were interested in this question, and then they can find answer of all questions about registration in Yobit. But is there any new news about accepting new users?  

Edited by Trader21

This is a sufficient and really useful explanation, but unfortunately members cannot benefit from it any longer because the campaign has been suspended for new members and they cannot join it.