RELICTUM PRO ( BLOCKCHAIN 5.0 ) . What Do You Think? - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Laode Muhamad Fajar Indra Wirawan

RELICTUM PRO ( BLOCKCHAIN 5.0 ) . What Do You Think?

On 2/27/2020 at 10:01 PM, MDshakil said:

he SEC’s complaint alleges that Sohrab Sam Sharma and Robert Farkas, co-founders of Centra, masterminded a fraudulent ICO in which Centra offered and sold unregistered investments through a “CTR Token.

What does Centra have anything to do with this? Please elaborate, because right now this sound just unrelated answer maybe to wrong topic.

• +1 1

I do not know much about this program. But this program is associated with blockchain technology. That's why I like this program. The good thing about this blockchain technology is that it is connected to Humans parameters.

• +1 1

I will take a look, just because this project actually understands that this forum has really good traffic, and they can gain a lot recognition with their signature and bounty campaign. If I like what I see from their team and whipaper I might consider entering their campaign as well, although probably I won't change the icon I use right now. 

I am running RelictumPro's node to acquire RLC token in the loyalty program. At the moment I don't know the trading volume of RLC on RelictumPro DEX, hope I can sell RLC token for $1.

About Blockchain 5.0, we need more time to verify its power from RelictumPro.

• +1 1

On 12/5/2020 at 9:43 PM, MrSpasybo said:

I am running RelictumPro's node to acquire RLC token in the loyalty program. At the moment I don't know the trading volume of RLC on RelictumPro DEX, hope I can sell RLC token for $1.

About Blockchain 5.0, we need more time to verify its power from RelictumPro.

@MrSpasybo Do you mean that this RLC token still is not listed on the market?... For this reason you don't know its trading volume and also according to your comment you hope to sell it at 1 USD. So also the price value of this RLC still it is not fixed, if this is true, sincerely I don't understand how you form part of this RelictumPro…

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

1 hour ago, tienda said:

@MrSpasybo Do you mean that this RLC token still is not listed on the market?... For this reason you don't know its trading volume and also according to your comment you hope to sell it at 1 USD. So also the price value of this RLC still it is not fixed, if this is true, sincerely I don't understand how you form part of this RelictumPro…

The RLC token has yet to be listed on any exchange other than RelictumPro DEX, mate 🙂
You can check this when you open the DEX in RelictumPro's node application. RelictumPro issues RLC as a stablecoin 1 RLC = $1 but at present I don't see its price or trading volume on RelictumPro DEX. It would be great if you give me a hint on where I can easily sell RLC tokens 🙂
And I joined RelictumPro to support the project, I have quite a bit of GTN, that's why I'm here ^^