ETH To The Moon - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

ETH To The Moon

Which ETH price you expect when POS come?  

137 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. ETH price crossing ATH (over 1,400$)?

• Yes. To The Moon.
    • No. Maybe closely.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/03/21 at 12:27 PM

On 2/13/2020 at 2:36 PM, BullRunBit said:

Share your opinion about ETH and what you expect when POS come, and what you think about this ETH movemant in previous days. :classic_wink:

Do you mean the eth2 pos??   If so then its already  started one month  back but i do not think  that PoS help much to up in market almost 2x within one month..  But eth2 will help to pump  eth originally  when eth phase 2 get launched ..  Now only alt season  able to pump eth more than its ath.. 

On 2/13/2020 at 9:36 AM, BullRunBit said:

Share your opinion about ETH and what you expect when POS come, and what you think about this ETH movemant in previous days. :classic_wink:

P.S. You can find here pool where you can vote which price you expect when ETH POS come. :classic_wink:

Looks like your predictions were right after all, with Ethereum not fully on the newly updated phase and the prices rising some how close to your predictions I believe the probability of an even higher price is attainable when the 2.0 update becomes fully operational 

Yes, ETH to the moon. look at the current development of ETH prices continue to rise, now. Approaching $ 1,400, I think it will hit the target this year, I hope ETH price can catch up with Bitcoin in the future. This increase was probably due to the updated Ethereum 2.0, which had an impact on the price of ETH.

• +1 1

18 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Do you mean the eth2 pos??   If so then its already  started one month  back but i do not think  that PoS help much to up in market almost 2x within one month..  But eth2 will help to pump  eth originally  when eth phase 2 get launched ..  Now only alt season  able to pump eth more than its ath.. 

And what can be reason that ETH price pump around X4? If is not POS.

14 hours ago, chambers said:

Looks like your predictions were right after all, with Ethereum not fully on the newly updated phase and the prices rising some how close to your predictions I believe the probability of an even higher price is attainable when the 2.0 update becomes fully operational 

I did not write prediction, I ask members what they think will ETH hit/cross new ATH or not.

And now when price is close to ATH I see that members vote for Yes, but before that when price was lower I saw that result was equalized.

Anyhow it's close to ATH and we will see what will be next.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

8 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

And what can be reason that ETH price pump around X4? If is not POS.

Because of bitcoin pump 😊 which continuously  happening  since crypto world get created ..  Just look back to 2018 when btc touched  up 19k usd and the same year eth touched  1400 usd mean ATH.. Its just an circle that whenever  btc pump  all the altcoin pump  then..  Look back to pollkdot coin,which price  now 17 usd from 5 usd because of btc movement .. 

• +1 1

43 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Because of bitcoin pump 😊 which continuously  happening  since crypto world get created ..  Just look back to 2018 when btc touched  up 19k usd and the same year eth touched  1400 usd mean ATH.. Its just an circle that whenever  btc pump  all the altcoin pump  then..  Look back to pollkdot coin,which price  now 17 usd from 5 usd because of btc movement .. 

Yes you are right about that, but I think that FOMO about POS had part in that too.

And I read from some holders that they "expect" that price hit 10k$, but who knows everything is possible in crypto like for example BTC 40k$. 🙂

And interesting will be which BTC price will be if ETH price is 10k$. 🤔

• +1 1

4 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

And interesting will be which BTC price will be if ETH price is 10k$. 🤔

Without  any doubt its an interesting prediction  brother because eth touch 10k usd mean a huge matter of crypto world..  Approximately,  btc will go up more than 100k usd because eth has now and will have a good  support as you meant last comment about eth2..    But surely  it will take long time 😉

You are right, the change in its Blockchain from going to PoS was a great decision and caused the interest of investors to do staking, the large amount of ETH blocked in this first phase is incredible and now it is close to EIP-1559. To burn Ether from transactions can literally take you to the MOON.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Yes, ETH is on the moon. Looking at the current development of ETH, prices are now rising. Reaching $ 1,400, I think it will reach the target this year, I hope ETH prices will catch up with Bitcoin in the future. This increase was probably due to the updated Etherium 2.0, which had an effect on the price of ETAT. With Ripple being a very lucrative currency for users dealing with Ethereum, now very profitable users can maximize their profitsGrowing a bit closer to your predictions, I believe that the possibility of higher prices is achievable after the 2.0 update.

Yes, ETH is on the moon. Looking at the current development of ETH, prices are now rising. Reaching $ 1,400, I think it will reach the target this year, I hope ETH prices will catch up with Bitcoin in the future. This increase was probably due to the updated Etherium 2.0, which had an effect on the price of ETAT. With Ripple being a very lucrative currency for users dealing with Ethereum, now very profitable users can maximize their profits.Growing a bit closer to your predictions, I believe that the possibility of higher prices is achievable after the 2.0 update.

I forgot about this topic. :classic_biggrin:

It's interesting that now voting is around 57% for Yes. To The Moon. :classic_biggrin:

Like we can all see that ETH cross and hit new ATH, which is around 2,000$.

Date when topic was written is 13.02.2020 and in that time price of ETH was around 230$. :classic_wink:

Yes, my friend, you are right, I expect ethereum to reach the moon in a short period of time and that's because of how much it has risen in a very short period of time. So they are hugely reliable. 

On 4/1/2021 at 12:48 AM, MrSpasybo said:

In my opinion, ETH will soon reach 0.05 BTC.
So if 1 BTC = 90K USD, 1 ETH = 4.5K USD.
2000 USD was the old ATH, I think we should expect the new ATH around 4.5K USD.

"old" around one week, and like you can see currently price of ETH is around 2,000$.

Update: Today pool will be closed because ETH price cross ATH (1,400$) and dont have sense that pool be open for voting.

Result of pool was even but when price start to go up I noticed that members start to vote for YES. :classic_biggrin:

Anyhow, ETH cross old ATH and hit new one and today is close to cross new one too which is good for ETH holders.

When we look at the current situation, we can see that altcoins like ethereum and ripple are very lucrative coins for users. Users dealing with ethereum are now getting huge profit.

• +1 1

In my opinion, It is normal for ETH to have greater growth, since its markets cannot be compared, one is the center of the whole with a larger capitalization and the other is the little brother (ETH). 

When Bitcoin has completed a bull run, and it is probable that Bitcoin would return this year and go higher than the previous year, Ethereum prices would most likely outperform previous prices. Yes, I believe Ethereum will regain its 2017 value of $1,000.

Exactly while seeing the present scenario we all users arw very much clear that the altcoins like ethereum, ripple are very much profitble coins. A hard target for etherum to get to and after that tou can have your eyes even or higher target 

It is strange to see that altcoins are not growing so much against the background of bitcoin. Why is this happening? Perhaps this is an artificial pump and soon we will see falls again.
I hope that this will not happen of course..