Some suggestions to add in this forum - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Some suggestions to add in this forum

On 2/13/2020 at 9:52 AM, Migo said:

Hi members, I want to give a suggestion to add in this forum, I don't know if you are going to like it, but in my opinion I think they need to add somethings exciting to the ranking system, for example why they don't offer some extra rewards for every level, I think this will increase the competition between the members and they will focus more on cryptotalk, because the admins already said that this system is still under development, so I think it is time to bring some new features.

Yoir opinions are needed here,give what you think or what you expect from them to add

One good thing this would bring would be that people would take care of their accounts, and they would be extra careful to not to break rules as they wouldn't make as much money with new accounts. And bots would do less money then sr accounts because bots would eventually got caught and rarely would get to higher ranks.

Yes, new and good features must be added according to the person’s membership and rank in this forum, and each level is distinguished by different things from the other

THINK POSITIVE

On 2/13/2020 at 9:52 AM, Migo said:

Hi members, I want to give a suggestion to add in this forum, I don't know if you are going to like it, but in my opinion I think they need to add somethings exciting to the ranking system, for example why they don't offer some extra rewards for every level, I think this will increase the competition between the members and they will focus more on cryptotalk, because the admins already said that this system is still under development, so I think it is time to bring some new features.

Yoir opinions are needed here,give what you think or what you expect from them to add

I think that local sub-forums should be added to the forum in every language and an official should be selected for these forums so that they can ensure the security of these forums.

Thats will be good because members will work hard in the forum to write useful posts and to follow all the rules so that they can be leveled up and get rewards. This will help to increase the forum value because there will be no more spam posts, every member needs to be upgraded.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think that applying the competition system to the forum and distributing prizes to the winners increases the intensity of competition between members and this will positively affect the quality of the topics presented in the forum.

On 3/5/2020 at 4:19 PM, Marchal said:

this offer is give your approval to by the officer this without a have misgivings make progress the gathering considerably and It will make up a generous opportunity for the unfailing persons from cryptosystem

Of course mate because they are the admins here and they need to check it if this will be useful or not, i hope you may understand mate, happy posting.

A very nice suggestion, and I liked it. It would be nice to provide additional rewards for each rank in the forum, in addition to adding sections for the forum in different languages, as this time will help to make members write in the language of their country.

I am totally agree with you my dear friend.If some this happens then high rank people are get benefited by this.If the moderator take some nmore step for the senior member then it will very helpful for them.And they get motivated by working here.

While using this forum from last few months I am able to find all such sections and topics which is useful and beneficial for this forum and also for the forums users so I don't think there is anything to be introduce more from my side

Its a good suggestion you have come up with about if cryptotalk can start giving rewards on every level accomplished and it was going to make us even more active and I also suggest they add an extra section where we can report scam sites and projects.

• +1 1

I think that extra reward for the ranking system is a very good idea as it will provide the members with an extra incentive to remain active on this forum. Even so, there should also be rewards for the reputation points that a member receives, which will also encourage them to post more exciting and intellectually stimulating topics.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

For an aspect which I can of think which can be of recommendations regarding this of the rankings system, as a new higher rank obtain could lead to supports such as having to, partake in like a community ambassador to to be of a forum, leader, in a sense a like having to be of having to be inspiring, be of leader in the community,

My opinion on this matter is a new section to be added to the forum, news section in particular where the latest news in the cryptocurrency world will be posted there. This will help the forum and make it more popular and also help the users to be up to date. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes is a good idea, really good idea, is good to encourage the members to work hard to make a extra profit and that is really important for us and for this forum, so I’m agree with you.

I said the same since the beginning, as it is more honest to reward better the more experienced members that provide valid and valuable information to the rest. Still there are even older members that need to make more research as I've definitely seen comments not attached with reality.

It is very good suggestion i also support it. By this members will try to create more and more topics to reach the good rank. I think it should be done. 

I think it's a good idea on your part so we'd have extra motivation to keep working every day to create good topics and this would benefit the forum directly hopefully and the administrators implement it 

Dear friend 

Some one make ranking system.so they sayer some another earning side and refer her account. Its a marketing system. So if you see suggest read all thinks clearly and start work.  

I think that the forum is currently good and in it everything is just that I would like to find a solution to deleted posts and topics because this destroys and frustrates the members of this forum, which makes the forum lacks new posts and topics

Life is great and enjoy it

This forum is equally treating all the members by giving the equal amounts of payout for their constructive posts. I love this impressive behaviors from this forum. Different ranking systems is good which indicates the top ranked members and contributors  on this forum.

Your suggestion is a very good one that would encourage hard work on the forum and my own suggestion is that they should remove the time limit so that we can finish our daily posts in a short period of time.

That's simply a best idea.Thanks for this nice suggestion.And i really think that your idea will work for making this forum more active.when the members will know that,there is extra reward for him in upper rank,he will work much hard to reach there.So it will be really great for all.

Edited by Jami273
  • Useful or interesting 1

I think they considered this kind of suggestion nowadays but i am not sure of the rewards they have. I also suggest if they have any plans about increasing of payment per ranks of the members. I hope they also consider that to so many members will be determined to keep posting quality content.

That is really a good suggestion as to give some useful meaning for all kind of rankings attributed to the Members of this Forum.

The correlation with the payment is a unique reward that only those who achieve the ranking specific status would be able to claim.

Maybe they implement in the future.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

At This time Bitcoin there is equally reward for every member this isn't matter what's rank and reputation user have .

this is Pretty well if in future we saw reward Accounting to rank system .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg