Some suggestions to add in this forum - Page 15 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Some suggestions to add in this forum

it is very good idea because senior and Experience member deserve extra rewards they should add such things to make this forum more better

Yes, I think that the type of post differs from one to another, and the level of the response and the number of members who liked that response. Each comment should be given what it deserves. 

Sorry dear mate, I don't have much idea to share about the additional features of this site. Because I am new here and this is going my first week on thi site. I have gotten all the features very well and get some points of it too. I think all the basic features are useful and enough for good site.

I agree with you my friend, all of us may go through abored phase, so if there is any way to ncrease the motivation, then we will have more power to prove ourselves and increase competition spirit the thing that will  reflect positively at the forum level and raise the value of interactivity between members.

I suggest adding a list of equipment on the right or left of the screen to facilitate work on the site, for example, we can put an option for trading, another option for comments, and another option to report any problem facing us, so that we have provided a useful creation for the forum.

I agree with you as I was thinking about this proposal before. I hope the forum moderators will take care of this matter in addition to that I suggest that the Satoshi payment be approved instead of talk because this currency seems to be gone in addition to that it is not available on all platforms.

For me i want some more color background theme and also more options report, like non related comment or most of the words are incorrect spelling. Because i see a lot of members dont care about too much on their comment. 

What you are talking about is useless because it is possible that the competition will increase and here are hackers who classify users in order to obtain rewards and be the first. You will get if your suggestion is implemented.

I completely agree with your idea, this will increase competition among members, and make us work harder and harder to advance the ranks, and I also suggest that the rewards that we get for posts are more than we get for comments, provided that they contain useful information, and subject to Terms and conditions

These are pretty good suggestions to add in this platform I think it will help the people go to the main categories easily and find whatever they are wanting

I agree with you my friend, awarding rewards on rankings would encourage members to do better and raise their level, and that is considered a bonus for members who work hard.

You are welcome sir, I think this is a very great and unique idea and this will surely be a great development to the cryptotalk platform if the moderators implement this, and hopefully they'll look into this and make consideration, thank you.

Actually, you are right
It is a great idea, it will motivate all members to spend more time on the forum, they will become more motivated to learn because they will experience the feeling of competition between each other in a positive way.

• +3 1

I support this statement that you have made this forum is expected to be fun and excitement for all the members so this should be added so that it will give members the zeal of accomplishing new goals and meeting new targets everyday.

• +2 1

how it goes when you get paid to post.  Still, I'm not sure why there are so many 'what's the best wallet/exchange' threads in existence.  Maybe the mods could consolidate them or something.

It is a good suggestion, my dear friend, to have a reward for each group. That will increase the enthusiasm of the members of the work in this forum and they will make a greater effort in order to be able to reach the ranks higher.

• +4 1

You are right, the platform is still under development, and any change still be made to the forum, and this suggestion you made will makes the members of the platform to create more useful topics and comments, thank you for sharing this important point.

Hy memeber i want to make a suggestion in this forum ,i think adding a guide of this forum to the content in this forum will really help the newbie and every member in this forum and know more abiut cryptotalk

I agree with you about this classification. Indeed, we need to compete here between members in preparing useful topics related to cryptocurrencies in general, which will make the forum better than it is and the members will earn more money because of it.

You make a very great suggestion dear, and I think if granted by the moderators, then it's will make the members to work very harder and embrace the ability competition within them, so I hope my dear moderators wil consider this with all support, thank you. 

You have created a wonderful topic my friend i hope that this suggestion will be very helpful and beneficial for all the members of this platform because and also for this platform because all the members should need this. 

I think this is a good idea, that giving bonuses to each level will increase competition among members, and thus work will increase and they will develop themselves in order to raise their levels, I think this is very beneficial for the forum and members

Yes that's a good suggestion. Admins and moderators should try to adapt some changes so that it will bring benefits to the forum as well to us.  Payment or extra rewards according to ranking will encourage healthy competition between the members and it will produce more topics and development for this forum.