IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...?? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...??

Ye yobit is a very safe place you can trust on it and it will be good for you...yobit is a forum there are many currencies available in the form of coins and the value of coins increasing day by day and it will be profitable for you to save money on yobit

It is very safe and I always store currencies inside it so there is no need to worry my friend and if your profits are not withdrawn this is due to two plans on the platform

I think yobit is one of the safest wallet. Yobit Exchange site and BTC are extremely protected to keep. This site is trusted and has since quite a while ago kept up a decent situation in the market. Yobit is sheltered as a wallet and holds the coins away. I know Yobit Exchange site quite a while in the past and it's been a long time since its situation in the market.

As of their trust on hold large amount of Crypto on an exchange is not really Advising to do so. But it doesn't mean, that they are all bad to keep our funds in there. But i think the yobit exchange is trustworthy and safe to use. But importantly we should know where we keep our funds on the internet

Yes of course they are! Yobit is a very safe and secure platform. Actually, when a strange device accesses your account from a strange location, Yobit sends a confirmation code to your Email to ensure that it is really you.

Yobit is a popular exchange and working from very long time. There are some issues in the past and many face problems too. But now things are very deferent and i think now they are more responsible and more supportive to there users.so i think its safe to say our funds are safe there ...

don't worry it was just a server problem cause of the busy!!

yobit is safe and trust worthy!!

just be patient my friend

Our bit coin on yobit is safe and i think as yobit is also good site to trade and make investment and a lot of people use it.but always should be careful because scammers always ready to harm.

Yes BTC safe for Bitcoin. Because yobit is safe site for BTC. Many people used this site. Yobit is a trusted site. Yobit is a very secure and safe site. Everyone used this site because this site safe for Bitcoin and other coin.

I think that may be it is temporary problem in yobit exchange site..may be their server have facing some problem or another things may be happen...

On 2/13/2020 at 11:47 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

I have a question to our senior members and mods,from last night yobit didn't response and our payment is still not collected in this condition is our BTC(satoshies) are safe,and how much time we have to wait.....help me please.

I think yes because many members are used yobit exchange its a trusted platform and our bitcoin is safe in our account but don't share your account information with other people 

Of course.  Because the security system of yobit is very tight.  That is why our crypto is secure in YoBit.  Which we can use reliably.  So in my opinion yobit is the best for crypto.

I am Yobit users for 2 years and never been encountered any problem. I can say my Bitcoins are safe in Yobit exchange. 

I really think btc is safe on yobit.I have never faced this problem. Yobit is absolutely safe many users even store money here.There must be technical problem which you may have faced. So don't worry about yobit it is totally safe for you. 

Yes U can proudly consider yobit as trusted site. Sometime due to traffic yobit may be unable to respond all of the users and denies payment. But dont worry your payment is safe in yobit.

On 2/13/2020 at 11:47 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

I have a question to our senior members and mods,from last night yobit didn't response and our payment is still not collected in this condition is our BTC(satoshies) are safe,and how much time we have to wait.....help me please.

All absolutely safe on our btc yobit.  If you want your money to be fully secure, send the satoshi you find in your safe wallet.  And I trust yobit anyway, there is no risk to our bitcoin.

On 2/13/2020 at 12:47 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

Yobit is an excellent and trusted exchanger. It count in top exchangers. It's safe to store our bitcoin here. But we cann't say about hackers. Your earning of cryptotalk is safe here. But you have to alwasy move your earning to your wallet. 

It may well be a passing nominal problem.

I get never had this question before for the reason that accordingly a lot I look after not possess btc😁

But I'm solid it's safe, consequently a set of citizens are effective on yobit, and I've by no means take place across everyone who posted that he's had such a problem.

But don't deduce you. 

Sure your bitcoins are very safe with the yobit exchange, because the yobit exchange is the most trusted exchange. But all you have is to keep your privacy very safely

Yes yobit  is safe and secure. You  don't  need to afraid of loosing your  bitcoin.  Because  there is no complaint  yet about  yobit by users. We all find  it safe.

Of course our BTC are safe in yobit exchange as long as we're following the rules of the forum like don't create multiple accounts. That is the main reason why many yobit accounts are got freezed because they have multiple accounts. Follow the rules to avoid mistakes.  

This is a way in which you can learn and not get any problems from it to have good way to learn and I suggested all friends to join this and get money as fast as possible and start learning.

Yes of course yobit is one of the most trusred exchange site and there is no need worry about our btc coins getting steal by hackers. You just need to keep some precautions , never share your private keys , never safe tge passwords online , it is very easy for the hackers to hack in this manner.

i have amost a year experience yobit doing good in cryptocurrency industries so its safe to have your asset there but just for exchange dont store your asset into platform just store into wallet such as blockchain and other with low transaction fee