IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...?? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...??

I'm sure that yobit is a very secure place to keep your bitcoin because it has been online for a very long time and it is a very trusted service but I think if you're skeptical about it, you can withdraw all the money you have on it.

Nithng is secured but it is a good exchange bro when you see a bad look you should know it is a strong platform from inside.. Sorry Yobit it is true you should make some upgrade in the market section...

Your bitcoin and other asset will be safe on yobit, So far i didn't find any case that yobit was hacked and people losing their asset, Only case that sended to wrong address. Anyway did you sure you send it to right address? If so check the tx hash maybe it's still pending the last one try to contact their customer support.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you store your bitcoin on yobit and didn't move it it's safe but if you withdaw it always sure it's sended to right address, Contact their telegram support or via email. Good luck dude!

it is completely safe man i have stored a lot in yobit and i did not face any problem 
hold your coin s in yobit and trad and earn normally 
yobit is international exchange man 

I think your coins is safe in yobit. Because this is a trusted exchange that anyone can trust I don’t see any problem to look unsafe with our coin good luck man and have a great day.

Our cryptos are safe in yobit because it's secure and most people were using yobit as a wallet market. If you haven't had any hardware wallet then you can have yobit for now in storing btc.

I think our bitcoin is safe in yobit exchange because it's really secured, and since it has a lot of users they will make sure that the chances or number of hacking incidents on their exchange is always small. It's still better that we should always transfer our bitcoin or crypto to our wallets because exchanges are not for storing your balance.

For yobit I think it is very safe for online currency money, of course there must be, and yobit is very stable and in accordance with the exchange of bitcoin in the stock and currency markets, there needs to be money, it needs to be resolved by the creation of the yobit.

Yes our BTC is safe in Yobit exchange because I don't think someone can loggin to your Yobit and wildraw your money without Yobit ask the person that is trying to logging your account email2FA. 

19 hours ago, Jalil Baloch said:

how much time we have to wait.....help me please.

Don't be impatient. Exchanges are quite stable, especially Yobit.

Also, please read the guidelines and rules in posting. All capital letters on title and content is prohibited and could be subject to warning points.

Bitcoin storage to a yobit account is very safe in my opinion because it has been proven to be safe for storing your BTC and you do not worry about that your problem will be solved.

Good morning mate,I have been using Yobit exchanges for a bit long time now and i have stored every cent of my cryptocurrency coin in there and nothing ever happened to them.Yobit exchanges is a really safe place to store your coins.its a pleasure working with you mate.

19 hours ago, Jalil Baloch said:

I have a question to our senior members and mods,from last night yobit didn't response and our payment is still not collected in this condition is our BTC(satoshies) are safe,and how much time we have to wait.....help me please.

Yes yobit is a safe place for our bitcoin it's not a big issue you have faced this problem is solved in few hours because some day ago I also face this and my earnings is safe after solve the problem 

Yes mate your bitcoin is safe zone dont you worry yobit  is connected  with cryptotalk! Crypto talk and yobit is absolutely safe . Some time btc is not transfer to yobit suddenly  so you can waut for minimum 1. Or 2 hour agmfter that you btc is transfer to your yobit account 

Yes , my friend our Bitcoins are extremely safe in yobit. Yobit is one of the most popular and secure plateform for converting BTC and for saving your bitcoins. I'm also using yobit and have never face such issues with yobit.

23 hours ago, Jalil Baloch said:

I have a question to our senior members and mods,from last night yobit didn't response and our payment is still not collected in this condition is our BTC(satoshies) are safe,and how much time we have to wait.....help me please.

Many members experience the same thing and its normal because the yobit doesn't have enough coins in their storage that's why some members are having difficulty in getting their earnings. I assure you that your currency is safe in yobit because it can't be easily access without the knowing the email address of the owner that's why I consider that yobit has a high security. 

Of course, as long as you only have one account on your device. If the support of yobit detected your accounts with multiple email on it, your account will be freezed and you can't get your balance on it once your account got freezed. This happened to my friend, she put multiple email on her yobit account that's why her account got freezed.

Yobit is one of the great exchange eith a great security system.we don't need to worry about storing pur bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency into the exchanges as the exchanges are to only just to protect and secure our coins.

On 2/13/2020 at 12:17 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

Hello, in order to clear your doubts let me tell you that it is not yobit. But crypto talk forum which ran out of funds. Your bitcoins or any other crypto currency are safe and sound on yobit ,and it only took 24 hours ..the last time it took 48hours to get the funds replenished.. it is back and working again.

On 2/13/2020 at 12:17 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

Yes our btc coins is safe in yobit wallet. Because many people are use yobit for store btc coins. But I can suggest you that please always converte your satoshi in btc.

Yes i believe that your btc is safe on yobit. If yo have a lot of btc then i would suggest getting another wallet like a hardware wallet just to be 100% safe. Also don't share you log in details with anyone and only trust yobit.net. None of the other domains as those could be scams that are just trying to get your information.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I don't know it's safe or not. But I saw in my senier and old members comments. You can trust on yobit wallet for cryptotalk. 8 think every member have account in yobit. It is very easy way to transfer money. 

Yes of course, yobit.net is one of the safest exchange site that now exist and it is very easy to make your transactions without much stress as long as you owe the account on the platform