IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...?? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...??

I have a question to our senior members and mods,from last night yobit didn't response and our payment is still not collected in this condition is our BTC(satoshies) are safe,and how much time we have to wait.....help me please.

Edited by Jalil Baloch
mis speels(apologize)

I never experienced this, but I think they are safe, actually one time I left some of coins on yobit wallet for a long time before I join this forum but nothing happened to them, yobit is a secure market and I guess you are fine with it, don't worry 

• Useful or interesting 16
  • +1 5
  • +2 6
  • +3 11
  • +4 4
  • +5 1

I saw lot of good thing about yobit exchange and our forum member also say about good thing about yobit exchange, may that was server problem. I hope everything will be ok.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

My friend yobit is very safe for your digital currencies and fraudsters cannot access it and if one day you encounter any problem on the platform it is a technical problem and it will be resolved after several hours

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Don't worry! Right now Yobit not giving anyone sathosi because yobit balance is empty but few hours after automatically yobit will give all of us sathosi. I think yes our btc is safe in yobit but you have doubt then please add 2fa security.

• -5 2
  • -2 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

Yes i think yobit is safe for storing youre bitcoin or other crypto currency in five years time yobit has no issue  i think in disappearing or stoling coins so i think this is secured

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Its because last night they didn't update their funds so its halting and you cant send it to wallets . I read this on a post here so no need to panic as this site is trusted .the issue happens sometimes no need to worry about this.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

I cant really understand the problem .if you are asking if it is safe to deposit your coins on yobit.my answer is there is no assurance that it is 100% because at any moment a hacker might attack and stole your balance.so I suggest somehow store some amount on your wallet not on exchanges.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

The yobit exchange is very secure you can trust in the end. There is no 100% guarantee on the internet but your investment will not be lost

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

i think there's a issue or problem to that yobit but as far as i know that yobit site is legit it was a partnership with cryptotalk your bitcoin is safe to store more coin.. don't worry mate it will resolve it for a while just relax and continue to post here.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Don’t worry my friend about you money is safe in yobit . Yobit is big platform than you believe . Yes this is just a letter problem will be fixed soon .  Don’t worry your money in yobit is safe.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

In my opinion the Yobit wallet is the best.  Because it is very safe and affordable.  This allows you to easily invest and trade Bitcoin.  From now on, you have no fear of losing your Bitcoin.  You can definitely trust the Yobit wallet.  Here is where your bitcoin will be in the highest security.

As i am the new on this forum i did not know much about it but i will say that the yobit is a secure wallet your coins are safe there my all frends use yobit and they say it is the best wallet and easy to use.

• +2 3

Well, its 100% sure that our btc is safe from the yobit exchanger, if this is not safe, this will be not recommend by the admins and mods here in this forum, i hope you understand. Happy posting.

My father has a bitcoin..and he is so save..you can be calm about your bitcoin.m y father left some of coin in yobit..and nothing happend..every thing is safe

• +1 1
  • +2 2

2 hours ago, Jeet Narayan said:

Don't worry! Right now Yobit not giving anyone sathosi because yobit balance is empty but few hours after automatically yobit will give all of us sathosi. I think yes our btc is safe in yobit but you have doubt then please add 2fa security.

I think that it is realy safe..but I donot know how i can got mony as a  cash..when I live some where like africa or south africa

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

its 100% safe you dont really have to doubt on security of exchange and trading website which is fully trusted like yobit 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion yes yobit is a safe site for exchanging coins but one should not take it for granted and start even keeping his or her coins there because its just an exchanger not a wallet and it can have some maintenance problems from time to time that's the reason I'm suggesting that one should always withdraw his or her earnings or to other wallets like blockchain or coinbase because I my self I'm facing this problem of slowness with there website on mobile and it doesn't give me much confidence to keep coins there..just my opinion. thanks

• +1 3
  • +2 3

My bitcoins are forever safe on this yobit exchange site since I got here I haven't witness any form of hacking or scammer on my account

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I believe they Won't steal our money. In fact, cryptotalk pays us by youbit, proves that how much legit the site is. I think cryorotalk Won't Change their payment system in near future . 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I believe that if this exchange is secure, the exchange is very long, especially you have to be careful with the emails you receive when you open them

• +2 3
  • +5 1

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

Yes your bitcoin and other coins are very much safe in yobit wallet as it very secured, noone hack into your wallet as it have 2FA security system. So your money is safe.

• +1 2
  • +2 4

Don't be afraid guys , you Will get payment from yobit for reward your post on forum Crytotalk.

Developer cryptotalk maybe delay send BTC to yobit for payment.

• -1 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

Working on this platform is safe and they pay every few hours for the topics you post. They just check the topics and don t worry about your money on the platform