IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...?? - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...??

Yobit is very safe and reliable exchange. Many people used this exchange without any problem and hacking reports. I always having some of my cryptocurrencies inside it. Maybe sometimes there is a technical problem but don't worry, it is totally safe.

Absolutely our bitcoin is safe in yobit exchange because it's really secured, and since it has a lot of users they will make sure that the chances or number of hacking incidents on their exchange is always small. It's still better that we should always transfer our bitcoin or crypto to our wallets because exchanges are not for storing your crypto.

Yes. YoBit is a cryptocurrency exchange that was launched in 2015 by a group of independent European developers and is incorporated in Panama. Today, YoBit is one of the top ten exchanges in terms of traffic, liquidity, and trading volume. It offers a massive range of tradeable cryptocurrencies (more than 500) in over 8500 crypto-to-crypto and fiat-to-crypto markets.

Our digital currency is safe on yobit account

yobit account is safe for digital currency 

we can save our digital currency on yobit account 

we can also do trading on yobit account 

yobit account is safe from scammers 

we post creative contents on this platform so that we can earn more money from this platform and then withdraw from yobit account 

Do not worry my friend, you have to be patient and you will not lose anything on the yobit platform. For me, I will not face this problem, but the yobit platform is more reliable and safe than others for cryptocurrencies and you will not lose any of your money in it, but you will make profits through it.

• +1 1

After you withdraw what you get from crypto to the wallet of the Yobit platform, it is considered very safe and no one can steal what you have from Bitcoin or Crypto,
As for before you withdraw to the wallet, there are times when the forum's wallet is empty, so members face problems with withdrawing, but it is a short period and things return to normal.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

14 hours ago, Mohammad2002 said:

Hello dear friend, it is normal there are times when transferring money to yobit wallet stops and your money remains in the forum, but it is also safe. You can not lose it unless you are banned by the forum and you do not transfer your money to the yobit wallet, you will lose it.  good luck my friend.

True friend, this is also an unpleasant situation, but extremely logical! I think that we should look at our decision, and it says that you do not break the rules, and then everything will be fine! If you decide to use a different method, it may also not be appreciated, and you will get banned. But as for the forum, it is really reliable, as well as the exchange!

Yes dear friend our BTC on yobit is very safe because yobit is a safest and reliable site to exchange your money and you must fix 2FA security because no one can stole your money endeavour money be safe and secured on yobit.

For the bitcoin that we are earning the best way to store it is in  yobit. Yobit is one of the most safest and trust platform to store our bitcoin. If some errors in the platforms occurrEs it will be solved in few hours. And don't worry my friend you will get paid for the efforts you put in the forum cryptotalk. 

I never experienced this, but I think they are safe. I saw lot of good thing about yobit exchange and our forum member also say good things about yobit exchange. The main thing is fraudsters cannot access it so It's safe.

Hi everyone

Mu opiniun on this topic is that 

I personally used Yobit wallet for storing and trading crytocurrenciess and exchanging many others cutrrenciess it is saved and secured for storing bitcoin .its featured is advanced 

I haven't experience such thing like the question in the platform because I'm just joined the platform days ago, but I believe that it's can happened when the management is making some amendment in the forum I think this may be occurred due to my little experience.

There is no dread about Yobit.It's extraordinary compared to other trade in the world.All of your coins is protected here.It has solid security.You can keep your crypto coin the same number of day as you need in yobit.No mischief will go to your balance.So you can utilize yobit with no concern

Yes bro if you are using official website of yobit or linked with crypto then your btc are safe you wouldn't worry about your btc or I have an advice for new members make your password strong and never give your website link anyone.

• +4 1

From my point of own view Yobit is a good platform that offers good security, user-friendly and powerful performance, it is one of the safest trading exchanges for every investor and users. If your two-factor is enabled, your Coins will be safe.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Well, my friend, Yobit is a platform that has proven its quality, cooperation, and reliability in dealing, and I think Bitcoin is safe in it.
In my opinion, we have to work patiently in this forum to get what we want.
We complete 100 useful posts and then 20 useful and paid posts
In exchange for a useful post 10 talk
 I wish you success my friend ..

Yes dear, your BTC is very safe on your account, because yobit  is a very privacy account through which you can save all your data. Punjabi tricks are a very save account because your money is not going to go anywhere through this account or do not bother about this thing. 

• +1 1

Of course bitcoins are safe on yobit. I have not experienced any problem concerning bitcoins on yobit and I have not come across any member who have complained about any form of problem on yobit.

Edited by Ahabmmad

On 2/13/2020 at 11:47 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

I have a question to our senior members and mods,from last night yobit didn't response and our payment is still not collected in this condition is our BTC(satoshies) are safe,and how much time we have to wait.....help me please.

Yes of course our BTC and our balance in yobit is totally safe. Moreover your bit allows us 2FA security in order to make sure that our balance is safe in their wallet.

I hope your is good. Don't worry about the difficult situation that you facing now it will be ok sooner. Yobit is very safe also, there are hackers and scammers. Don't be a victim of them. Don't share your password with anyone.

• +1 1

For my little time in yobit I think yobit exchange is very safe and our fund is in the save hands and I have been using this platform for some day now I haven't have any people complaining about lost fund in this exchange site I think its the best I have ever seen..

• +1 1

Your Bitcoin is 100% safe with yobit I can assure you that.

Yobit has the most strong secure network which protect your Bitcoin from been stolen by hackers, they are also reliable and trustworthy,when you have Bitcoin with them just keep your mind at rest nothing shall happen to it.

Yobit is the best platform to trade your Bitcoin.

I never encountered this, however I think they are protected, in reality one time I left some of coins on yobit wallet for quite a while before I join this gathering yet nothing happened to them, yobit is a safe market and I surmise you approve of it, don't stress

I do not have such experience because I not got any payment from this platform so when I got the payment then i will give my feedback this.