Crypto trading is easy but not profitable... - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashok Nayak

Crypto trading is easy but not profitable...

Electronic money transactions as now very easy but hard earned profits, once I traded a coin and then a few times they give a good price but absolutely not.

Back in 2017-2018 that was crypto proftiable with alts doing 30%-50%-150% a day, but right now alts move max 5% or even if they pump for days they just lose all the profits when BTC dumps, now tell who could have traded what happened today in BTC , pump 300$ - dump 500$ next 15 minutes. even BTC trading was easier before. Never had so many fakeouts and "BARTS" 

Daily trading is all about emotions, and statistic. If you do many transactions a day, in some of them you loose, in some of them you win. So if you know AT or fundamentals you have more chance to have more wins than loses. And it can be stressful. 

Maybe the title should be "crypto trading can be profitable, but it is not easy"

You have had a good performance, but there was a dump you didn't forseen (and nobody did) and everything got lost...

similar things happen to anyone, it is part of gaining experience... I also missed a lot of opportunities already, and I'm hopping that I don't miss a lot more...

Pacience is part of the game, and you need to be calm and try not to miss any chances to make your investment good

9 hours ago, dentolas said:

Maybe the title should be "crypto trading can be profitable, but it is not easy"

You have had a good performance, but there was a dump you didn't forseen (and nobody did) and everything got lost...

similar things happen to anyone, it is part of gaining experience... I also missed a lot of opportunities already, and I'm hopping that I don't miss a lot more...

Pacience is part of the game, and you need to be calm and try not to miss any chances to make your investment good

Yes You are right, Patience is the key of a good trader but here in crypto, the Bullish market stands few times only and the bear market stay months and years, In this case big traders also lose their patience.

And lots of scam and hacking also happening here in Crypto market, EX-  Bit Connect, Cryptopia etc.

1 hour ago, Ashok Nayak said:

Yes You are right, Patience is the key of a good trader but here in crypto, the Bullish market stands few times only and the bear market stay months and years, In this case big traders also lose their patience.

And lots of scam and hacking also happening here in Crypto market, EX-  Bit Connect, Cryptopia etc.

you are right, this is why we must get together and have honnest discussions about these things.... so that we may educate and evolve...

I think that sharing info and learning are the toold to tackle the scams and avoid that unexperienced people have such hard dissapointments.... but people also need to get responible for their funds and actions, we are not used to it and that generates some naifness

Crypto-market is facing lot of problems. I believe investors should analyze market trends completely before investing their money. Investors can protect their investment if they check project whitepaper, rating and its team members before investment.

for me crypto trading is not easy, it's hard to make profit, it is just like you play a gambling, but if you keep hold then chances you can make profit. Not profitable?... well it depends how much capital you put it on trading.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Do not trade your coins to only one exchange, On different exchanges, you profit by trading in a few satoshi's gaps.

If someone cannot get fine profit in one place, this doesn't mean that it's impossible there.
Some people don't have enough experience to understand the moment when all cryptocurrency prices begin to fall, and stop any coin purchases at all.
For a while, until all prices go up again.
Of course, with all prices for crypto falling, you can still make good profit at the resonance of the charts, at jumps up and down.
But it also requires good experience.
I'm one of those who don't have enough experience at the moment.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

I am absolutely convinced that it is NOT easy! It takes a lot of work, intensive study and requires a lot of time to focus on the market.

Profits? no, it's not small. It can be very big, but here it also depends on how much you play.

3 hours ago, Richard said:

In 2018, the whole market was very bad and everyone lost their money last year, but this year was good, I made up for what I lost last year and got a good profit as well.

Yes, This year is better than last year, But alts are still in red. Hoping the market will repeat the history and we will get back our lost money.

7 minutes ago, Ashok Nayak said:

Yes, This year is better than last year, But alts are still in red. Hoping the market will repeat the history and we will get back our lost money.

The year will still end on positive trend, I believe. The time last year BTC was struggling to hold on to$4000-$5000, but today it's well above $8000 so, there is still a lot to hope for.

On 10/9/2019 at 10:55 PM, Ashok Nayak said:

I have stated Crypto trading on Jan 2018. For a few time I got very good profit.I was struggling form march 2018 after a massive dump of BTC. Now I have 10% remaining balance of my invested money. Waiting for a big move but don't know it will come or not. So now I am holding only BTC not other altcoins.

yes it happened before a huge dump was there and many people lose there money. and many project fail too 

Good Luck 

if someone wins another loss is the law of the market for me personally no other currency than BTC and if I have a large sum I always invest in this plan I wish a lot of luck for everything the world and less losers I hope!

You jumped on wrong time buddy for instance i bought in 2016 0.3 btc aprox. 40$ and i remember it in 2018 it was a great profit then it helped me so much. therefore dont say its not profitable. So you have much lost but you have experience now. Be careful all the time. 

19 hours ago, Makemoneybtc said:

In my opinion crypto trading is actually hard. Of course it is simple to create an account, deposit money and transaction different cryptocurrencies but the real part comes when you have to choose the right transaction to make because that's what decides if you will be a profitable trader or not. If some people can be profitable with crypto tradin then you know it's possible. 

I agree with you.
For this, you need to study a lot of material, practice and carefully follow the news about cryptocurrencies...

On 11.10.2019 at 20:15, Mazak said:

Daily trading is all about emotions, and statistic. If you do many transactions a day, in some of them you loose, in some of them you win. So if you know AT or fundamentals you have more chance to have more wins than loses. And it can be stressful. 

You need to be a very good professional in trading to trade every day. Otherwise, the risk of large and frequent losses is great.
Therefore, if you don't have much experience in trading, it's better to participate in this on a long-term basis.
But,
if you want to gain experience, you can trade every day at micro rates.

1 minute ago, MyThoughts said:

You need to be a very good professional in trading to trade every day. Otherwise, the risk of large and frequent losses is great.
Therefore, if you don't have much experience in trading, it's better to participate in this on a long-term basis.
But,
if you want to gain experience, you can trade every day at micro rates.

Everyone started out trading as a novice, you only gain more experience with time and gradually become more professional. 

On 10/10/2019 at 6:55 AM, Ashok Nayak said:

I have stated Crypto trading on Jan 2018. For a few time I got very good profit.I was struggling form march 2018 after a massive dump of BTC. Now I have 10% remaining balance of my invested money. Waiting for a big move but don't know it will come or not. So now I am holding only BTC not other altcoins.

I hear you but the topic to me is not correct. I don't think crypto trading is easy as you make it sound but profitable yes if you really know what you're doing. I have made a 100% profit in 2 different crypto investment I did back in 2017 and I kinda consider that luck to cos I was new to crypto then so I can say it's profitable but have come over 2 years plus into crypto now and can clearly say trading is not that easy, I am much of a holder.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

On 10/10/2019 at 1:55 PM, Ashok Nayak said:

Always buy at a cheap price,
And don't keep up with the bull run because we might be stuck here.
Always buy in the calm market as this will be our key to bigger profits.

I think it’s not very easy to learn not only the basics of trading, but also constantly monitor the news from the world of cryptocurrencies. In addition, you need to be lucky

On 10/10/2019 at 12:55 PM, Ashok Nayak said:

In 2015 the goal of touching 250 million Rupiah per Bitcoin was fortunately very lucrative for me in 2016 it has begun to feel like a dump. Therefore I sold part of my Bitcoin investment to trade, then at the moment I only have a small profit, fortunately my capital has returned

On 10/10/2019 at 1:55 PM, Ashok Nayak said:

Holding bitcoin is the best choice because bitcoin has a future after halving day i believe the price will rise to the moon. 

Dont worry mate, not only you but me too. My assets falling down. From $20.000 now just around $2.000. But i still believe in crypto. Just wait and see the right time to sell it.