Ashok Nayak

Crypto trading is easy but not profitable...

Crypto trading as now is easily but hard to gain profit , once I trade a coin and then there are several times that they offer a good price but totally not .

Trading is profitable but risky. And yes it’s not easy. My advice would be to learn as much as possible and practice trading in a simulated environment until you gain confidence. Remember, everyone loses at the beginning. Also learn how to set stop loses to manage risk and not lose all your capital.

you my friend entered the crypto world in the downtrend of most alts, after the massive pull run most coin even top 10 lost 80% of its value, just make sure you study the market well this time and sell when youre in profit, keep your stoploss tight and make sure to buy coins with working team and monthly updates.

Creo que deberías mantenerte en contacto con Bitcoin por ahora, no es un buen momento para comprar altcoins, porque no sabemos si ocurrirá otro bloqueo de Bitcoin. Lo mejor es esperar.

There is no easy in doing crypto trading and I all of us are started on failing. You can simply say that crypto trading is very easy if you already have enough knowledge about it but still even the expert also fail.

Crypto trading involves buying or selling of crypto assets either daily to make some profits you are just a crypto hodler which is a long term investment however a trader learns how to read charts and enter the market to buy or sell based on trading strategy used by the trader.

producing profits from trading is not so easy at all , you have to study the various trends, the candles, the daily trend, the weekly one, once i could do very well arbitrage, now there is only scalping but for me it is too tiring...

tip me for my hidden qualities, for my sympathy☺️ 

btc address: 1AhQJ7qPAFWeqJmyqDBXntmG3Y8781rp9

You can get huge profit in cryptocurrency trading if you have handsome investment and good strategy. With poor resources you can not get profit in cryptocurrency. The best strategy for trading is to buy from low and sell at high.

You are talking about the period when the market grew. Yes, it is very easy to trade in a growing market but is it easy to trade in the current market? I think a lot of you will say no. The market has changed, there is no growth and many people have long since left this market.

•  

Profitable is a matter of an opinion. 

I start 2017 with 50$ today my portfolio is over 10k. Only trading and luck 🙂

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto trading is not easy. It is not about buying and selling. It is all about knowledge about crypto. If it wasn't  profitable nobody would come here. Before trading we should know properly what is trading. We should know the technical analysis. We should know which coin should be hold and which coin shouldn't be. We should know when to enter into the market and when to leave. If we consider the whole things crypto trading always give us a good profit.

Brave browser is the most secured and safest browser ever made for only the crypto traders. Who want to keep safe and love the best security in Crypto should use the brave browser only.

Download source:

https://brave.com/zbm957

20 hours ago, Ashok Nayak said:

I have stated Crypto trading on Jan 2018. For a few time I got very good profit.I was struggling form march 2018 after a massive dump of BTC. Now I have 10% remaining balance of my invested money. Waiting for a big move but don't know it will come or not. So now I am holding only BTC not other altcoins.

crypto trading is very profitable, it is proven when you say you get a good profit when start crypto trading. but, I didn't agree when you say crypto trading is easy. crypto trading is not easy, you can loss if you don't have a plan for trading

indeed the highest peak of BTC prices occurred at the end of 2017 and in early 2018
and the increase is not half-hearted
reach more than 200%
if seen from the incident it might happen again a very significant increase in bitcoin
so I also save bitcoin as a long-term asset

21 hours ago, Ashok Nayak said:

I have stated Crypto trading on Jan 2018. For a few time I got very good profit.I was struggling form march 2018 after a massive dump of BTC. Now I have 10% remaining balance of my invested money. Waiting for a big move but don't know it will come or not. So now I am holding only BTC not other altcoins.

I'm suprised that you consider it easy when all the other are struggling to find a way, but like what you've experienced there are a lot of intricacies trading and you can really lose everything I don't recommend trading at the current market condition

Very true, crypto trading is not that easy but you can make a profit in crypto. especially if you have a big balance to trade then you can get a big profit too. Big or not the profit depends on how big your balance is.

Well, that happened to many of us. We had good profits last year and with the fall of the price of Bitcoin, there were many losses. In my case I changed my balance from bitcoin to Fiat money and with some recommendations from some friends I started working in Forex. After bitcoin arrived at a very low price, I bought again and left it as a long-term investment. At the moment I am only working with Bitcoin and Dogecoin.
Now what is very clear is that the cryptocurrency market is too volatile and is not for everyone. It is very stressful to be constantly aware of price changes in a matter of minutes. However, there are people who perform scalping and doing very well.

bro you need to focus risk management system to get profitable trade some people making huge and getting very few losses. i request to learn proper trading 

21 hours ago, Ashok Nayak said:

Sorry to hear your loss, however, you can't generalize crypto trading for everyone. Trading can indeed be profitable as you mentioned "for a few time you had a very good profit." What matters is you have a trading plan and cash out at the right time.

I wish you nothing but the best in future trades.

Everyone loses at the beginning. Be patient, its still profitable but not easy. Its always difficult to become a successful trader because of the volatility of the market. You have to learn how to set stop loses to manage risk and not lose all of your capital. 

40 minutes ago, Silvinator said:

Well, that happened to many of us. We had good profits last year and with the fall of the price of Bitcoin, there were many losses. In my case I changed my balance from bitcoin to Fiat money and with some recommendations from some friends I started working in Forex. After bitcoin arrived at a very low price, I bought again and left it as a long-term investment. At the moment I am only working with Bitcoin and Dogecoin.
Now what is very clear is that the cryptocurrency market is too volatile and is not for everyone. It is very stressful to be constantly aware of price changes in a matter of minutes. However, there are people who perform scalping and doing very well.

Yes, You are right, But why I said Crypto trading is not profitable, the reason is "from last 2 years I am observing the Bullish market stands few times only, Once the bearish market entered it takes months and years" So people are losing money here very easily.  

• Useful or interesting 1

10 hours ago, Ashok Nayak said:

I agreed with your statement as I am doing it from the last 5 - 7 years and till date whenever I got the profit I re-invest it in other Coin and then face a huge loss.

20k+ Active Crypto Leads are available in a very reasonable price 😇

I am not agree with you because crypto trading is profitable if you are expert in crypto, you will buy only profitable coins, but if you are not expert then you will buy cheap coins.

Hard Worker 😎😎

I strongly disagree with the title of this thread, Crypto trading is very profitable, but the underlying problem is that profitable crypto trading is not easy.

"Easy but Not Profitable" doesn't make any sense at all, and saying that trading is easy is quite laughable. If it were easy then everyone would be doing it. It's quite the opposite and it is indeed VERY profitable.