Crypto trading is easy but not profitable... - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashok Nayak

Crypto trading is easy but not profitable...

I have stated Crypto trading on Jan 2018. For a few time I got very good profit.I was struggling form march 2018 after a massive dump of BTC. Now I have 10% remaining balance of my invested money. Waiting for a big move but don't know it will come or not. So now I am holding only BTC not other altcoins.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 minutes ago, Ashok Nayak said:

I have stated Crypto trading on Jan 2018. For a few time I got very good profit.I was struggling form march 2018 after a massive dump of BTC. Now I have 10% remaining balance of my invested money. Waiting for a big move but don't know it will come or not. So now I am holding only BTC not other altcoins.

I dont think its just easy! for me its hard to predict the ever changing cryptocurrency price in just 24 hour period and if you are not smart and hardworking you are end up with a bag holder thats why it needs time and effort and for me its not an easy task but its a complicated, stressful, and technical risk is always present so act accordingly.

@Ashok Nayak

You are doing excellent by holding BTC and removing other altcoins. According to your investment in 2018 the price may be falled to some extent from $20k.

As you have said that you lost the money in investment of 90%, but can you specify at what rate you bought BTC?

I suggest you to hold for a long time or may be look for double your current amount or 50% profit.

Don't think Bull run will come like Rain god.

Jan 2018 was the golden time for all the altcoin, and you have come at that time. It was a wrong time. However, since you aee now holding BTC only, I see nothing to get stressed, yeah I know how the pain is but you know it's certain that you will get profit in the long run.

14 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

@Ashok Nayak

You are doing excellent by holding BTC and removing other altcoins. According to your investment in 2018 the price may be falled to some extent from $20k.

As you have said that you lost the money in investment of 90%, but can you specify at what rate you bought BTC?

I suggest you to hold for a long time or may be look for double your current amount or 50% profit.

Don't think Bull run will come like Rain god.

I bought First BTC at $11k and second time $14k and I invested on XRP when it was more than 2$, Now I removed all alt coins from my portfolio. Some times trading with USDT/BTC only 50% of my funds and other funds just holding. You are right waiting for Bull run is not okey now.

You are talking about the period when the market grew. Yes, it is very easy to trade in a growing market but is it easy to trade in the current market? I think a lot of you will say no. The market has changed, there is no growth and many people have long since left this market.

3 minutes ago, SahidCrypto said:

Most of the current investors are from 2017 end or 2018 early when Bitcoin was rising so rapidly and went mainstream 😄 it's hard to see old crypto users nowadays. I've been into crypto since 2015 and I agree with you, anyone who's here for the long term, need not to worry since Bitcoin will surely rise again.

2013 here 😊

People grab the trend, don't do much analysis before something get trend. Anyway, even if someone entered in altcoin at the end of 2017, they must be having a significant profit since we saw a huge pump right after the 2017.

7 minutes ago, CryptoBry said:

A good trader can make money whether the market is going down or up. You must be holding and then doing some trading from time to time and is not really into it 100%. Just like forex, if you can determine if the next move can be up or down, then trading can be a very profitable enterprise. However, maybe you are talking also of risks which get in into your way that is why you lost a big chunk of your equity. Just continue on learning and developing a good strategy so that soon you can also be a good trader. 

Yes You are correct But I entered on a wrong time lots of rumor was going on that BTC will go $50k or more. But now I am not listening this thing just focusing on trading only. And one more thing that time I don't have knowledge about altcoins, Now I can identify the good coin or seet coins but no matter I am not holding any altcoin now only BTC.   

For every winner there is many losers. Trading is akin to this. Firstly and most importantly, research, research and more research. Secondly pay close attention to volumes, charts etc. And finally the golden rule, never buy at market price, place Buy orders below market price and Sell orders at or above market price and with luck they will be fulfilled. Patience is a must.

58 minutes ago, Ashok Nayak said:

do you know what is the problem? sadly many people invested in the "wrong" time... when the (please let me pass this word) "bubble" bitcoin exploded.  Clearly if you started earlier you could have earned a lot.

My suggestion is to relax and see what will happen... at the moment you have the 10% of what you have invested last year but if everything will go up again you will get the same amount of money. Bitcoin is very fluctuated as value and today worth 10k tomorrow 8k and who knows by the end of the year will be 100k. 

Only one thing is sure... if you had 0.1 BTC you always have 0.1 BTC even if the USD dollar value will be different. You need to consider that to feel better with yourself otherwise you will not live in a good way.

This is my personal opinion you can do whatever you think is the best for you!

Kind regards,

Webdeals

24 minutes ago, SahidCrypto said:

Wow 2013. You sure are one richie rich now 😄

true, people just want to get the treat and the fear of missing out is so real. Tempting as well as glorious. If only they cashed out when it was at peak, else they sure are in loss. But yeah, the losses are temporary, Bitcoin may well break 2017 record as well very soon.

People didn't sell, like me, I could have cashed out $10000 from one single invest at January 2018, but didn't. I was gready enough, lol.

I'm not much rich because back in the day, I didn't have invested much. Also, sold when I was like 10x profir thinking that it's a lot. But who knew that there's a lot to come.

Yeah profited a lot, have lost a lot. But I'm now happy that I'm long term holder now.

1 hour ago, Ashok Nayak said:

I bought First BTC at $11k and second time $14k and I invested on XRP when it was more than 2$, Now I removed all alt coins from my portfolio. Some times trading with USDT/BTC only 50% of my funds and other funds just holding. You are right waiting for Bull run is not okey now.

You made a mistake by buying at over $10k and another thing is investing into XRP. I suggest that you to hold what you have, again if you want to invest some more, then chose at $5k when the price drops. Presently the Bitcoin price will move upwards as everyone is holding it.

The future of Bitcoin is good and see the chart there is one, it shows how and when Bitcoin price moved up and down. I was too late in BTC investing and the chart showed some good things that it moves for every 2 years, I am not sure on this part at all.

you my friend entered the crypto world in the downtrend of most alts, after the massive pull run most coin even top 10 lost 80% of its value, just make sure you study the market well this time and sell when youre in profit, keep your stoploss tight and make sure to buy coins with working team and monthly updates.

Creo que deberías mantenerte en contacto con Bitcoin por ahora, no es un buen momento para comprar altcoins, porque no sabemos si ocurrirá otro bloqueo de Bitcoin. Lo mejor es esperar.

producing profits from trading is not so easy at all , you have to study the various trends, the candles, the daily trend, the weekly one, once i could do very well arbitrage, now there is only scalping but for me it is too tiring...

You can get huge profit in cryptocurrency trading if you have handsome investment and good strategy. With poor resources you can not get profit in cryptocurrency. The best strategy for trading is to buy from low and sell at high.

Very true, crypto trading is not that easy but you can make a profit in crypto. especially if you have a big balance to trade then you can get a big profit too. Big or not the profit depends on how big your balance is.

21 hours ago, Ashok Nayak said:

Sorry to hear your loss, however, you can't generalize crypto trading for everyone. Trading can indeed be profitable as you mentioned "for a few time you had a very good profit." What matters is you have a trading plan and cash out at the right time.

I wish you nothing but the best in future trades.

40 minutes ago, Silvinator said:

Well, that happened to many of us. We had good profits last year and with the fall of the price of Bitcoin, there were many losses. In my case I changed my balance from bitcoin to Fiat money and with some recommendations from some friends I started working in Forex. After bitcoin arrived at a very low price, I bought again and left it as a long-term investment. At the moment I am only working with Bitcoin and Dogecoin.
Now what is very clear is that the cryptocurrency market is too volatile and is not for everyone. It is very stressful to be constantly aware of price changes in a matter of minutes. However, there are people who perform scalping and doing very well.

Yes, You are right, But why I said Crypto trading is not profitable, the reason is "from last 2 years I am observing the Bullish market stands few times only, Once the bearish market entered it takes months and years" So people are losing money here very easily.  

10 hours ago, Ashok Nayak said:

I agreed with your statement as I am doing it from the last 5 - 7 years and till date whenever I got the profit I re-invest it in other Coin and then face a huge loss.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I am not agree with you because crypto trading is profitable if you are expert in crypto, you will buy only profitable coins, but if you are not expert then you will buy cheap coins.

Hard Worker 😎😎

I strongly disagree with the title of this thread, Crypto trading is very profitable, but the underlying problem is that profitable crypto trading is not easy.

"Easy but Not Profitable" doesn't make any sense at all, and saying that trading is easy is quite laughable. If it were easy then everyone would be doing it. It's quite the opposite and it is indeed VERY profitable.